Messy Marv - Slangin' At the Corner Store [New Album]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Everybody lock your doors, get a gun, protect yourself! Mr. Jim`Chee is planning to let advanced weaponry fall into the hands of delirious propagandists! It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how he should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. As our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the kinds of people Jim`Chee preys upon. What I am getting at is this: He maintains that either his teachings are Right with a capital R or that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Jim`Chee denies any other possibility. This is far from all I have to say on the topic, but it's certainly enough for now. Just remember one thing: What Mr. Jim`Chee seems to be forgetting is that most of what he says is pure gibberish.

Oct 21, 2006
infinityslump said:
Everybody lock your doors, get a gun, protect yourself! Mr. Jim`Chee is planning to let advanced weaponry fall into the hands of delirious propagandists! It is requisite, even in this summary sketch, to go back a few years to see how he should learn to appreciate what he has instead of feeling so oppressed because he can't do everything he wants, every time he wants to. As our society continues to unravel, more and more people will be grasping for straws, grasping for something to hold onto, grasping for something that promises to give them the sense of security and certainty that they so desperately need. These are the kinds of people Jim`Chee preys upon. What I am getting at is this: He maintains that either his teachings are Right with a capital R or that a totalitarian dictatorship is the best form of government we could possibly have. Jim`Chee denies any other possibility. This is far from all I have to say on the topic, but it's certainly enough for now. Just remember one thing: What Mr. Jim`Chee seems to be forgetting is that most of what he says is pure gibberish.
What the fuck. that reminds me of the complain letter generator. lol

Who actually buys this shit? Messy marv just raps about guns n drugs now.

El D

Sicc OG
Mar 7, 2006
infinityslump said:
lmfao wtf

Dec 29, 2004
Mess is wack now......the real thing he does all the time is name drop, that nigga name drops just like the game

he'll mention a celebrity in just about every verse on every song

his lyrics have become crap

Apr 8, 2004
DopeBoyFresh said:
Lmao when hasn't mess rapped about guns and drugs? You act like he was once sum deep meaningfull rapper ahaah hell naw niggas always been rappin on sum street shit
i remember when he used to be a pimp rapper, had the press and curls goin on

Oct 21, 2006
DopeBoyFresh said:
Lmao when hasn't mess rapped about guns and drugs? You act like he was once sum deep meaningfull rapper ahaah hell naw niggas always been rappin on sum street shit
he had some decent songs: world is a ghetto, black jesus, momma

But it's not only that he only talks about drugs and guns, it's just his lyrics went downhill. Dopegame cocaine was coo for his son, so I know it's still in him. Just some of his lyrics are worse than usual. He did do a lotta music this past year, so I applaud him for that. I know he did at least 10 projects, but I think that's also part of the problem. A lot of it is just freestyles.