Messy Marv - Slangin' At the Corner Store [New Album]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
mess is a fuckin boss yall niggas got it twisted, yall better knock "thug life" on turf politics and get gamed up. yall said all he raps about is drugs and guns what the fuck is everyone else in the bay rappin about? shakin dreds and jumpin on top of a fuckin bus.

Oct 21, 2006
fuckdemsquares said:
mess is a fuckin boss yall niggas got it twisted, yall better knock "thug life" on turf politics and get gamed up. yall said all he raps about is drugs and guns what the fuck is everyone else in the bay rappin about? shakin dreds and jumpin on top of a fuckin bus.
Yeah they're worse doesn't excuse him for making his lyrics boring as fuck.

Dec 6, 2005
all u bitchez claiming dat mess comes sick now iz trippin anything after disobayish has been wack az fuck all dat yay got 2 dat niggaz head he went 4rm bein a hustla/pimp 2 a 30 year old blood out da cutz

Sep 3, 2006
DoughBoyX4 said:
all u bitchez claiming dat mess comes sick now iz trippin anything after disobayish has been wack az fuck all dat yay got 2 dat niggaz head he went 4rm bein a hustla/pimp 2 a 30 year old blood out da cutz
bra u sound jus like da rest on dis thread....talkin da same bullshit....

Oct 21, 2006
DoughBoyX4 said:
lol iono about the yay he said he got it in control after that accident. i do agree his shit is just weaker now than before. he still comes hard on some tracks though. i think he's just hungry and he's putting out so many albums that there's not as much quality.

Apr 13, 2003
4fifteenRolla said:
Messy Marv's always been about Mackin, nothin more nothin less.

Not hating, I like the old messy, I like the new messy.

The old messy would not say some of the things he does on his songs now, regardless of how anyone agrees with it or disagrees...

"told her like this, shit im tryna get it poppin
fucked her that night, in the mornin took her shoppin
walked in the mall with a million on my wrist
spent bout damn near a million on the bitch
titties like keyshia cole, ass like trina
i bust a rubber band every time i see her"

Anyone who says the old messy would say something like that, true or not, has not heard the "old messy"

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Teflon said:
Not hating, I like the old messy, I like the new messy.

The old messy would not say some of the things he does on his songs now, regardless of how anyone agrees with it or disagrees...

"told her like this, shit im tryna get it poppin
fucked her that night, in the mornin took her shoppin
walked in the mall with a million on my wrist
spent bout damn near a million on the bitch
titties like keyshia cole, ass like trina
i bust a rubber band every time i see her"

Anyone who says the old messy would say something like that, true or not, has not heard the "old messy"
i thought he wouldnt give a bitch a glass of water if she was chokin on a peanut butter sandwich in the hot desert.

May 25, 2006
na that aint hatin but muthafuckas come on here sayin mess this mess that, man messy raw as hell, if you dnt like what he puttin out now, shut the fuck up and dont listen, you aint gotta come up on here and smack you lips bout mess coming weak now blah blah blah, shut that shit up!! and hold it down for the bay

Dec 29, 2004
thizzin22 said:
na that aint hatin but muthafuckas come on here sayin mess this mess that, man messy raw as hell, if you dnt like what he puttin out now, shut the fuck up and dont listen, you aint gotta come up on here and smack you lips bout mess coming weak now blah blah blah, shut that shit up!! and hold it down for the bay

man shut that shit up you dickrydin' faggot.....you fags kill me with this bullshit like no one can say an artist is weak they all have to say he's raw

you niggas who get pissed because of someone's opinion about a rapper you don't know are queers

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
Another Messy Marv thread that turned into a beef thread, lmao....

Anyways, I felt 'Messy Slick' and that new one that just dropped with Prince Bugsy, 'GUERILLA RED'.....Everything else was str8 imo coulda been better tho......

Damn he's put out like 7 albums alredy this yr and he's locked up, lol

Messcalen just dont stop, do he

May 25, 2006
mikevick said:
man shut that shit up you dickrydin' faggot.....you fags kill me with this bullshit like no one can say an artist is weak they all have to say he's raw

you niggas who get pissed because of someone's opinion about a rapper you don't know are queers

hahahaha.