Messy Marv Situation ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
Hes bacc in jail or what? if yes for how long ?

And is that true ?

Friscostreetshow/Sumo News

12/5
Messy Marv - What You Know About Me (Last Official Street Album before he signs to interscope)

100 Racks a new energy drink to be release has signed yukmouth, messy marv and c-bo to promote their new energy drink and to do there will be 2 full length lp's to be released on 11/14

Yukmouth & Messy Marv - 100 Racks The Album

(CD plus DVD) Never before now have Yukmouth and Messy Marv appeared on the same CD as a duo. Expecting to be a top holiday seller with all new songs plus a single, video promotional campaign to coincide with the 100 Racks energy drink which will hit stores in November 2006.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
Jim Chee said:
Hes bacc in jail or what? if yes for how long ?

And is that true ?
i didnt want to start a thread on this cuz i heard bout it a few weeks ago, i was in santa cruz at tha vital and san quinn show, and quinn stopped his show and was talkin bout how messy is locked up and shit...

Feb 23, 2005
FATY said:
i didnt want to start a thread on this cuz i heard bout it a few weeks ago, i was in santa cruz at tha vital and san quinn show, and quinn stopped his show and was talkin bout how messy is locked up and shit...
c'mon mayne give us some details anout his locked up situation, why is in here for how long ?

Jan 11, 2006
hope interscope markets him right, anyone remember reading an article about them and jimmy lovine and how he's always trying to put that gangster image and doesn't care about the consequence of so much violence in music?

Jun 30, 2005
theres been threads on the yuk and mess cd. that shit is gonna slap, but mess on interscrope? all that hard work payin off for him. mess reps the streets correct. haha lets just hope he can stay out of jail.