Messy Marv Situation ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2006
bigbosstalk said:
i called someone and they said he was in for a second but he's out now, is he really signing with interscope?
slowdown...I can officially say its not interscope and no further comment...just be patient peeps in weeks what you seek will leak!!!

Feb 2, 2005
Come check MESSY an GUCE tonight at PLANET GEMINI, Monterey Ca, on Cannery Row, its gonna go down, THE BIG HOMIE MR KOCH, K-9 RECORDS, CHILL SCRILL an the whole SELFMADE camp will be in the buildin slide thru an show a little Monterey Bay Love!

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
my potna went to santa rita a few weeks back and said he saw mess in there. mess said he was gonna call guce to bail him out, but he was gonna stay for a bit to write an album while he was in there

Aug 26, 2005
Defy said:
my potna went to santa rita a few weeks back and said he saw mess in there. mess said he was gonna call guce to bail him out, but he was gonna stay for a bit to write an album while he was in there
lmao... talk about time and opportunity.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I dont give a fuck where mess goes, g unit or not, im still gonna stay knocking his shit, if he signs with g unit, i bet hella of u fuckin squares gonna be like "he fuckin with g unit, he aint real now, i aint gonna knock his shit no more". Thats some bitch shit, he still gonna be the same person regardless of who he signs with

Feb 7, 2006
Chree said:
I dont give a fuck where mess goes, g unit or not, im still gonna stay knocking his shit, if he signs with g unit, i bet hella of u fuckin squares gonna be like "he fuckin with g unit, he aint real now, i aint gonna knock his shit no more". Thats some bitch shit, he still gonna be the same person regardless of who he signs with

co-sign.

Nov 7, 2004
I dont see how he would be signin to GUNIT as he disses 50 on his records.
That new BullysWidFullys slaps retarded.

I heard Jacka is in talks with interscope