messy Marv released!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
I kept Marv in heavy rotation for years. Haven't checked for his new music. Regardless of opinions he's a bay legend. Marv got folks Feelin some type of way.......never seen so many grown men hate on another man like him. His catalog speaks for itself. He is SF. Everyone wants to kick Marv while he's down. He put out good music and a lot of it. Marv has an ear for talent, gave a lot of bay artists opportunities to be heard.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Mess could start dropping some fire and then same niggas that had hate for him in threads will be in his Instagram praising him so it’s all BS anyway niggas just like to kick when someone’s down but they quick to talk about how they always been a fan when they winning and survived the hate.. gon delete them old posts just in case someone remembers

I remember how niggas did Berner lol

I just hate to see trolling become a monkey in a barrel thing..I wish mess all the luck now that he’s out and hopefully he sticks to music and not tryna diss others and think that’s how the game is now.. one thing I’ve noticed about music nowadays is them cats that get severely hated on are for some reason selling better than the ones who aren’t being hated.. go figure.. but when you follow and start hating yourself everyone will do a 360..and treat you like the outcast..weird shit..I wish any black man , scratch that any minority entangled in the system, success and freedom from jail.. and rise up to find success on the outside legally.. but that’s me... I want to see everyone win

I def think mess did and said some out of pocket shit..but gotta forgive and forget sometimes.. he was a factor in frisco rap as far as I’m concerned. I don’t believe his faults should make him unable to be a musician and cater to his listeners. We will see though.

Last edited: