Messy Marv Presents - Goon Vitamins cd ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2007
SAW IT ON ANOTHER WEBSITE

1. Messy Marv Feat. V White, Mac Shawn - Cocaine Music 4:41
2. N-Pire Da Great Feat. The Jacka - G Shit 4:06
3. Arraganta Gang Feat. Arkatdion - Flyest Niggas 4:34
4. Berner - On The Streets 3:17
5. Philthy Rich Feat. Husalah, Stevie Joe - Beast Mode 3:58
6. Balance Feat. Mitchy Slick - My Own Shit 3:40
7. Dubb 20 - Really About It 4:25
8. Che Che - Who Fuckin With I 3:16
9. Ariana Harris Feat. Roach Gigz, Big Rich - City Slicka 4:53
(Remix)
10. Ampachino - Alfredo 3:43
11. Bueno - Fresh 2:40
12. Brilliant - Kiss My Chain 4:10
13. Boss Devito - Big Dawg 3:49
14. CW Da Youngblood Feat. De Chamb - Kush 2:46

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Im a Mess fan, but what the fuck. This dropped out of nowhere with no promotion, but the fucking albums he's been staggalating on for 2 years 'wakin dey cook game up' STILL havent dropped. the latest release date was 4.19 but supposedly got post poned due to every body from the bay dropping that day... so come on! he has like 6 other albums that are supposed to be coming out shortly but stop working on new albums when u havent finished what you started, and promised!! by the way.. for ya'll that have heard this, what do you think? the features look right

Feb 27, 2006
Im a Mess fan, but what the fuck. This dropped out of nowhere with no promotion, but the fucking albums he's been staggalating on for 2 years 'wakin dey cook game up' STILL havent dropped. the latest release date was 4.19 but supposedly got post poned due to every body from the bay dropping that day... so come on! he has like 6 other albums that are supposed to be coming out shortly but stop working on new albums when u havent finished what you started, and promised!! by the way.. for ya'll that have heard this, what do you think? the features look right
man for some reason this post cracked me up.....prolly cuz of the difference between the whole post then the last two lines