MESSY MARV ON 10 OCLOCK NEWS TONIGHT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^Lmao @ i laughed at that too..now thats Some REAL ASS NEWS RIGHT THERE...(lol at being glued to toilet seats)

but like, i like how this "documentary" is supposed to talk about rap promoting violence, so they show like a clip of a black dude with no shirt on, probably talking about the streets, then someone getting hit with a 2 x 4 and then someone gassin it in their scraper...if thats not bay area i dont know what is

Jan 23, 2003
THAT SHIT WAS ALL FROM HOOD2HOOD I SAW THE COMMERCIAL THEY AINT GO EVEN MENTION MESSY MARV THEY JUS GO SHOW THAT SHIT HE DONT EVEN SAY HIS NAME OR NONE OF THAT IT AINT GOT SHIT TO DO WITH RAP ITS ABOUT THE STREETS AND VIOLENCE AND SHIT

Apr 28, 2006
RIP HITMAN said:
all that fotage thats not what i seen but that is the hood 2 hood dvd that part in frisco where th at bitch is beatin on that dude that shit mad funny !

man i was dying when i seen that dam that was foul

Mar 8, 2006
D Rich aint the same without Elaine Corral though. They're both OG's.
"Good evening, I'm Elaine Corral, Dennis Richmond is off tonight. Just a few hours ago Vallejo police reported that there is now a $10,000 reward for information leading to the arrest of the masked gunmen who have been holding up pizza parlors in the Bay Area. Investigators from three East Bay counties say the robbers call themselves the Romper Room gang. They've held up more than 20 pizza parlors since August, three since last Tuesday night, and now comes word they've robbed a motel."
Thats some OG shit. Its on the start of Loco Crew by Young Lay ft. EB Daddy of da Hood.

D

DaSlimReaper

RIP HITMAN said:
anyone see that on the preview for the news tonight it showed messy in the jets
Jects man, Jects! Not Jets.. Jects is short for Projects!!

D

DaSlimReaper

xThizzin408x said:
yea i think i saw that, they were talkin bout that violence and bullshit here in the bay area, is it gonna be like a interview just like on hood 2 hood

It is Hood 2 Hood footage. A lot of the clips in the preview I was from Hood2Hood..

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I got a tivo thing, i would up it on here, but i dont know how to get it off my box... i got a dish network tivo box recording thing