MESSY MARV ON 10 OCLOCK NEWS TONIGHT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
anyone see that on the preview for the news tonight it showed messy in the jets countin money and they doin some special on how bay area music promotes violence .

10 o clock news for you who dont know is on channel 2 -fox -

Dec 6, 2005
lol thats all they can say about the bay area that it "promotes violence"

its real life shit that happens out here, not too much fake shit

there's no denying that

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
bootleg said:
lol thats all they can say about the bay area that it "promotes violence"

its real life shit that happens out here, not too much fake shit

there's no denying that
do u really think that they was going to promote something positive.....lol

i mean arent they alittle late i mean if it was 93 or 94 then it would "news"......i mean what could they say that everyone doesnt already know........

Feb 24, 2006
dennis richmond is the shit hes all about negative shit the hole 10 oclock broadcast is negative i love it!

and im oldschool im tapen it to vhs

Dec 6, 2005
lol dennis richmond be lookin high/tired all the time now, he been in the game for prolly over 20 years now hes a tru OG

anyways even if the bay area is going crazy they should be broadcasting it. its just like the wars going on why do we gotta hear about that bullshit everyday? news headlines and shit. i mean we live off these streets and its a war out here by its self. whats sad is people don't even know half of the shit thats going on or why so much shit is started

the bay areas been slept on for over 10 years. in that gap a whole lot of shit been happened and now people are finally starting to catch on

Feb 24, 2006
all that fotage thats not what i seen but that is the hood 2 hood dvd that part in frisco where th at bitch is beatin on that dude that shit mad funny !