MESSY MARV KILLEN THEM WITH FAT SLICES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
SCOCIOUS said:
yes pizza joynt in hayward was hella good. since you tasted the joynt and now recommending zacckorys, where is this spot at?
zackorys is on collage ave in the town and solano in berkekey and i think theres one in san ramon, but yea if you know about the joint you know bomb pizza

MALKI

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
C.M.P CEO said:
blondies pizzie = best pizza in the bay
heeeeeeeeeell no u get a small ass slice for 3 dollars plus that shit be tastin nasty as fuck it aint as bad as fat slice tho that shit is poo.

Aug 15, 2002
this thread is too funny!!!!!!

SCOCIOUS said:
yes pizza joynt in hayward was hella good. since you tasted the joynt and now recommending zacckorys, where is this spot at?
Zachary's sucked to me when i was a kid. ate it once and never ate it again. shit was soaked in sauce. round table tastes real fuckin good, but i don't fuck wit them cause they charge too fuckin much. right now i like mountain mikes, and the pastrami and bacon pizza at city pizza the best. but when i was younger i used to eat lil ceasars , four corners pizza in Crockett (great shit) Chicago pizza in Hercules, and me-n-ed's pizza in Richmond. have not been in like five years but that was one of my favorite restaurants period. and they had the plug on hot wings. 24 for 6 dollars back in the day.

Jan 18, 2006
FINAS IS FUCKEN SICK, YOUR GURRANTEED TO BE ON THE SHITTER WITHIN THE HOUR AFTER YOU EAT IT. ROUND TABLE, EXTREME, AND BLONDIES IS THE BEST TO ME. ZACHARYS IS ALRIGHT.