MESSY MARV KILLEN THEM WITH FAT SLICES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2006
lmfao..yal just demolished the other thread...hahaha

MESSY MARV KILLEN THEM WITH FAT SLICES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST ARTIST TO SLIDE THREW OAKLAND WITH XTRA CHEESE ... NOT DOMINOS OR BLONDIES PICS COMING FAST
lmfao!!!!!!!

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
nah fat slice is hella weak compared to blondies, but best pizza ever was pizza joint in hayward across from kennedy park, was around when my pops was a kid, it burned down a few yr back.....but now i gotta go with Zacckorys

Mar 4, 2006
i don't give a fuck what any of you dumb fucks say. There's this place in berekeley that has the best fucking pizza. You all are throwing out names of mediocre pizza spots.

Mar 4, 2006
SF Slimm said:
^^^ what's "this place in berkeley" called?

i completely fucking forgot. If I was in berkeley i know how to get there but i couldn't even tell you the street name. I kinda think it was piro's or spiro's but i could be completely wrong. It's the only pizza place you'll ever go to where people are standing outside waiting for a table.

Apr 25, 2002
ALmatic159 said:
nah fat slice is hella weak compared to blondies, but best pizza ever was pizza joint in hayward across from kennedy park, was around when my pops was a kid, it burned down a few yr back.....but now i gotta go with Zacckorys

yes pizza joynt in hayward was hella good. since you tasted the joynt and now recommending zacckorys, where is this spot at?