Messy Marv in Reno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
The bOybOy ‏ L @LiL PaperdUpMess 1h
i got tired uh niggas wit da mess rokkn wit security shit so i slide lol im finna re group ppl i love u brazy muthafukkas!

Props: b0SsTyCoON
Feb 8, 2006
Glad mess still breathing and on to next show.we all been jumped on at some point in our life.I do personal security on the side and I get most of my clients after they have these kind of incidents.Depending on your beliefs if u feel u are at more risk then most of being attacked cuz of whatever reason invest in a pistol or hiring personal security.a performer on tour how so many other things to focus on, worrying bout getting jumped shouldnt be one of them.In my personal opinion jumping on people, or hitting women or kids dont make u hard.that is just my opinion.

Sep 16, 2011
Why are all the reno people trying to claim street cred off this like the cats who did it are straight out of Reno gangstas lol

Fuck Reno, its just a bunch of old people and white trash. It was probably some other bay area fools who got him.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
They robbed pac too, but pac had to get shot in the dome, and nuts to give up his shit, always trying to extort cats, like "you gotta drag out so and so worthless goons from the hood for protection, or see what happens", crabs in a barrel, the game is fucked up, if anybody put the effort into job interviews that they do to stalking successful people around the country to hate/rob them, they wouldnt need to be a hater.

Sep 16, 2011
I dont know why people are defending Messy Marv either, he's just as big of an asshole as the people who robbed him lol.

That dude wants to talk hella shit and act like super thug so this is the result. Anybody acting like a gangster on music should expect to get tested in reality because everybody on EARTH should know that's how it is by now. Rap isn't new, rappers been getting robbed, shot and killed for over 20 years now.

Feb 8, 2003
He got what was coming to him for talking all tough on records all these years. he lucky they didnt kill or shoot him. his rap career is officially over nobody gonna take him serious no more his gangsta rap card has been officially revoked. you cant talkm extra tough on records and dont expect some type of test or reprecusions bc niggas out here hungry and not playing no more these days.

Last edited: