Messy and Quinn still beefin???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
I'm not sure they'll ever be that cool, didnt Quinn say they shoulda killed Mess years ago? A nigga say that about me I'll always think somethin aint right. But that's just me.

Feb 21, 2003
after hearin all that shit mess was talkin in that quinn diss,if they are koo now thats sum other shit....how u gon call another man a snitch,say his wife more g than he is and all the other shit that was said and THEN BE GOOD W DUDE????????DID DUDE SNITCH OR IS DUDE TALKIN OUT HIS NEK????????????

EITHER WAY......wutever
doesnt really matter pimp, the whole point of a rap beef is to discredit the manhood and credibility of the other man..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I'm not sure they'll ever be that cool, didnt Quinn say they shoulda killed Mess years ago? A nigga say that about me I'll always think somethin aint right. But that's just me.
thats cold...im with you on that homie

thats a really deep line

when i heard it i thought the same thing

but you just put it back in perspective for me

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
For real tho!!!

Coop need to do a follow-up interview with Mess to see if he ever reached out to the Quindo.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ agreed except for being a Mess, i never really liked Mess, always been a big Quinn fan. I never caught that line "they should have killed Mess years ago", that really makes me think they will never be coo' again and i had a good source that told me Quinn was still pissed after folks on here were saying that Mess squashed it and they were coo' again when the this beef first went down

Apr 25, 2002
after hearin all that shit mess was talkin in that quinn diss,if they are koo now thats sum other shit....how u gon call another man a snitch,say his wife more g than he is and all the other shit that was said and THEN BE GOOD W DUDE????????DID DUDE SNITCH OR IS DUDE TALKIN OUT HIS NEK????????????

EITHER WAY......wutever
Sometime being a bigger man is all it takes to win a war.

Look at Mess. Look at Quinn.