Messy and Quinn still beefin???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
I might be outta the loop but I was just wondering if the Fillmoe link is still broken or if it ever got mended?????

Jan 18, 2006
till i see promo for explosive mode 4 im not believing its coming out and i still dont think they that coo' but we will see.

Jan 23, 2006
THEY BOTH AGREED TO DO ANOTHER EXPLOSIVE MODE SO THERE IS NO REAL PROBLEMS BETWEEN THEM BUT I'M SURE THEY WILL NEVER BE AS CLOSE AS THEY ONCE WERE.

May 8, 2008
THEY BOTH AGREED TO DO ANOTHER EXPLOSIVE MODE SO THERE IS NO REAL PROBLEMS BETWEEN THEM BUT I'M SURE THEY WILL NEVER BE AS CLOSE AS THEY ONCE WERE.
You never know man. Quinn and Mess are family, brothers damn near. They went through a lot together according to both of them. ALL wounds heal with time, and honestly, this "beef" was over stupid shit anyways. I wouldn't be surprised if they returned to the way things were before all this bullshit started.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^if quinn and mess are blood cousins that would be pretty gross even if she was thick

Jul 25, 2004
after hearin all that shit mess was talkin in that quinn diss,if they are koo now thats sum other shit....how u gon call another man a snitch,say his wife more g than he is and all the other shit that was said and THEN BE GOOD W DUDE????????DID DUDE SNITCH OR IS DUDE TALKIN OUT HIS NEK????????????

EITHER WAY......wutever

Jun 17, 2008
REAL TALK.......MESS SCARED TO DEATH!

im in the moe every day and we some fucked up dudes out here. not cause we want to its just that was the way the hood made it. and MESS pissed some real factors off, not with his raps but when the hood embrace you and then you act like you been some hard core killa and come at 1 of our foundational stones QUINN and do it from a hiding place you bring the wolves out.

i put $10k on it you wont see that album before MESS is swole up.

THAT RIGHT THERE IS A FILLMOE FACT.

and i like mess rap style and swag. but he got to get it and thats on FILLMOE