MD the King of the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
too short and e-40 where the first and some of the only rappers from the bay with a muti-million dollar deals....= Kings

Mac Dre should of had a mutimillion dollar deal his time was comin
Mac Dre = LEGEND

Nov 1, 2005
Kaveo said:
too short and e-40 where the first and some of the only rappers from the bay with a muti-million dollar deals....= Kings

Mac Dre should of had a mutimillion dollar deal his time was comin
Mac Dre = LEGEND
Aite...I agree short & 40 got tha fedi and pushed records...so that means tha money is what measures who is the King of tha Bay?....MD would be on that level its juss that his mass appeal wuz cumin in the later part of his career...who's to say he couldn't sell more records..his popularity was never fadin and was only gettin bigger....i ain't knockin 40 and Short...but im juss sayin....his audience was startin to expand to a greater audience.. short and 40 had a larger audience earlier in they career...

Nov 1, 2005
naw i hear ya, but then MD is king until someone comes along and provides a movement like he did....i mean i hear ya mayne and i agree that he has passed and what could been makes him a legend...i understand...but until someone can provide a movement like MD they ain't king...once this hyphy n stupid movement passes er evolves u can write him out but until then u can't write MD off...

Feb 13, 2004
Man Mac Dre's old stuff is where its at. And yeah I'm from the same area code as him. But there's way better rappers out here in the 707 then Dre. It's a big title when you try and say he's the king of the bay. Cause people know damn well theres better rappers out here in the Bay Area.