MD the King of the bay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I saw a sicc ass MD shirt with a crown on his head.. I heard it was purchased in Concord Mall... anyone know what store it is at??? Heard they were hittin for like 90 bucks though..

on a side note...

In your opinion is there any song more vivid and poignant than "livin the life" in dres catalog???

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
IF THE KING OF ANYTHING MEAN WHO MOVES THE MOST UNITS THEN IT WOULD BE HAMMER, TOO SHORT, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND, THEN E-40... MAC DRE WOULD BE WAY DOWN THE LIST. BUT IF BEING KING MEANS WHOS THE DOPEST LIKE WHEN THEY SAID BIGGIE WAS KING OF NEW YORK, THEN MAC DRE WOULD BE RIGHT AT THE TOP. BUT USUALLY WHEN THEY PASS ON, THEY ARE NO LONGER CALLED KING.

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
FirstDankSmokin said:
I would, the shirt is fuckin sicc...

it looked like one of those Cerbae shirts... don't know if they make a MD one though
Cerbae did make a MD shirt, but its not on his website, someone told me they got knock-off cerbae shirts @ Hilltop Mall.
btw...If $90 for a shirt is a rip off or makin money of dead people, Cerbae sells his shirt for $120!

Nov 1, 2005
dj pimp said:
IF THE KING OF ANYTHING MEAN WHO MOVES THE MOST UNITS THEN IT WOULD BE HAMMER, TOO SHORT, DIGITAL UNDERGROUND, THEN E-40... MAC DRE WOULD BE WAY DOWN THE LIST. BUT IF BEING KING MEANS WHOS THE DOPEST LIKE WHEN THEY SAID BIGGIE WAS KING OF NEW YORK, THEN MAC DRE WOULD BE RIGHT AT THE TOP. BUT USUALLY WHEN THEY PASS ON, THEY ARE NO LONGER CALLED KING.
MD may not have pushed tha most units, but damn sho has had tha most influence. 40 watter had his slang and has been the ambassador no doubt, but Mac Dre has influenced a new style into tha bay. We dance different, say thizz and act stupid...(juss like him) Even tho he didn't push as many units, this style we got in tha bay would niot be as big if it wuzn't fer Mac Dre. Get Stupid and Thizzle Dance started a whole new trend in tha bay. When niggaz is yokin down tha street wit doors open 9 times out of 10 i hear MD slappin. Mac Dre helped pushed Hyphy, Stupid, Retarded and all that shit....I don't think Hyphy, Stupid, Yokin, Thizzin...would be that big...MD late in his career helped start this Whole new trend...Lotsa people didn't know MD till he had thizzle dance and get stupid...cuz people wuz all dancing like MD and adopted tha style...

Apr 1, 2005
md is the king of the bay, e-40 sure as hell aint! E-40 is ok but his best work was from like 94-97, and dre never slacked off. If anything, he was gettin doper with age. If someone says to me now that they think e-40 is better than dre i think they dont know shit about rap then.

Nov 1, 2005
Rose_Red said:
E-40 & Mac Dre both is Bosses
Yea but c'mon 40 watter and Dre been around so long, and 40 cannot compare on how Dre has influenced tha bay....40 a boss and sold more records but to say that he influenced a style or a way of being...hell naw....40 has hella fuckin words that he made that we say but not a style like MD has