Mcdonalds monopoly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
who gots the yellow ventnor avenue? ill split the 25g with you, thats all i need..

or what about short line railroad, split the 100 with you.. come on motha fuckers lets do some trading

Apr 25, 2002
no one has it... everyone will get every property on the board except for one out of each color. back when i was a kid workin at McDs I stole hella boxes of french fry and hash brown cartons tryin to win that shit... the odds are highly stacked against you

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Yeah I also got Park Place for the million...

But it's HARD to get BoardWalk...

They make Lots of Park Places.. so if you did get BoardWalk..
you'd just have to buy some food a couple times. and you'd get Park Place easy...

There are some rare pieces they put out.. all scattered..
then they put tons of all the other pieces...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
they just trying to sell more Big Macs, and chicken sandwiches....

don't they do this every year(or is it every other year)?

When i was young i tried collecting all those stickers until i realized that no matter how many big macs i bought i was never going to get that one sticker i needed to win my prize.

It's a marketing scheme........

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I thought they were gonna bring the rib sandwich back, I ate mcdonalds for the first time in like 6 months. I have illinois ave at my desk at work

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota

No, I don't think so... not until the end of October.

I got shit loads of pieces and I don't even eat at MickyDeez... I need like one more for each color. I'll bring 'em to work tomorrow and list 'em off... I'm not totally sure, but I coulda swore I got that shortline railroad.

Fuckin' Marvins Garden has got to be the most popular one of all though... I got like 6 of those fuckers.

My bf and sister live off that shit, I swear, its sick but true. I personally hate McDonald's.... ewie!

Jul 24, 2002
^if you bored as fuck they got a online game board.since you got somany of those, at mcdonaldsmonolopy online. just type in tha game code on the bottom in tha box and roll tha dice. you get 10 rolls a day, and it save it for tha next day

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
No, I don't think so... not until the end of October.

I got shit loads of pieces and I don't even eat at MickyDeez... I need like one more for each color. I'll bring 'em to work tomorrow and list 'em off... I'm not totally sure, but I coulda swore I got that shortline railroad.

Fuckin' Marvins Garden has got to be the most popular one of all though... I got like 6 of those fuckers.

My bf and sister live off that shit, I swear, its sick but true. I personally hate McDonald's.... ewie!
i just got the sausage egg mcmuffin meal and the hash brown and the mcmuffin had no game pieces

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
The hashbrowns have them, but I dunno about the mcmuffins...

Gas... yeah, yer prolly right, but fuck it... I get bored at work anyway, will give me something to do tomorrow.

Ghostly... word, another way to kill time. Thnx.