mcdonalds breakfast = we the best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2004
sausage mc muffin or a sausage,egg,and chees biscuit with strawberry jam on it.. I used to get them shits everyday when I worked the graveyard shift. Them mc griddles is coo too but they make my teeth feel funny afterwards

Aug 24, 2003
i ate one of those sausage egg and cheese biscuits one time, with no water or anything to drink at hand. it was such a drastic situation... i dont think ive ever had cottonmouth taht bad in my life before. all of the salt from the sausage and biscuit, plus the dryness of the biscuit... worst feeling ever having to wait over an hour before i could get to a glass of water. since then i refuse to eat one of those without a huge glass of water or something to drink along with it

ive been hatin on mcdonalds tho.. i swooped up a 10 piece chicken nugget for 1.99 earlier, at least theyre still doing nuggets right!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hahaha, everytime I walk by the McDs on 3rd and Pine (which is like damn near every day) I'm like, "I should grab some McNuggets for $1.99." I've done it a few times because you can't go wrong with some McNuggets at that price.

On a side note yesterday when I was walking by there some crazy homeless dude was sitting by the doors into McDs taking a shit in broad day light. People were actually taking pictures of him with their camera phones lol. I just kept it moving.

Aug 24, 2003
Hahaha, everytime I walk by the McDs on 3rd and Pine (which is like damn near every day) I'm like, "I should grab some McNuggets for $1.99." I've done it a few times because you can't go wrong with some McNuggets at that price.

On a side note yesterday when I was walking by there some crazy homeless dude was sitting by the doors into McDs taking a shit in broad day light. People were actually taking pictures of him with their camera phones lol. I just kept it moving.
yeah it goes down at that mcdonalds

i cant count the times when i used to work a few blocks from there and was taking the bus home, id walk by there at 7 am after getting off graveyard hungry as fuck thinking about mcdonalds... then get there and see all the damned bums and change my mind

fuck waiting in line for ten minutes to order a mcmuffin, then having 8 ppl compete for my change. shit i remember one time i was eating in there and some bum straight asked if he could finish my mcmuffin after only my 1st bite... lookin at me like a hungry dog droolin and shit with watery eyes... smh... then that old black manager dude is always hanging around trying to kick me out if im there longer than ten minutes, like hes gotta make room for more bums to be in there or some shit. not as bad as the mcdonalds on westlake ave tho in front of the westin... straight heroin junky trannies and shit hanging out in there

$1.99 ten piece is the truth

Jan 9, 2009
I dunno if we got the same hash browns that you got in USA but they are easily the tastiest hash browns I have ever tasted.
he said "tastiest" haha i bet you say "tummy" too
actin like hes eaten at mcdonalds to fit in with the cool ass americans
you aint gotta lie to kick it.
we know theres no hash browns in the outback, m8
nigga u eat marsupial eggs for breakfast.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
he said "tastiest" haha i bet you say "tummy" too
actin like hes eaten at mcdonalds to fit in with the cool ass americans
you aint gotta lie to kick it.
we know theres no hash browns in the outback, m8
nigga u eat marsupial eggs for breakfast.
Wow. You got me there bro. The truth is that Australia is a 3rd world country and I eat kangaroo meat for breakfast.