mcdonalds breakfast = we the best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
you tell me whats a better fast food breakfast place and the best foods there? no ihops or pancake houses, only chain fast food.

bacon egg and cheese biscuits are legendary

you cannot go wrong

and i used to hate, but mcgriddles do they thing
and them 99 cent burrito jawns are cool (yall got those? or does mcdonalds only have burritos cuz im close to mexico?)

anyways, mcdonalds breakfast stops at 1030, i got a beer poured and im about to sit my ass in the drivethrough for 30 minutes. last time i went these muthafuckas was fighting for position in the drivethrough and some cat had to get out in mediate. mcdonalds breakfast on sundays aint playin.

mcdonalds sausage dont seem real, though. its probably ferret. i dunno what the fuck they done did to that. i dont touch it.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
the pig butt disc is on slap

lord knows what its made out of

the burritos go . one of those with the bacon egg cheese biscuit its a wrap

optimo , vega , swisher , whatever wrap u wanna use its that

lol@someone coming out to mediate

like its the god god fuck that

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
sausage mcmuffins use to be good, but now they only sell the ones with the fuckin egg...and the egg is nasty. well, all fast food is nasty really...but there's a couple things i will eat if i'm starving and there's no food at the house and i don't want to go to the store to pick up a steak or something.....

Aug 24, 2003
i need 1 sausage egg cheese mcmuffin and 1 bacon egg cheese mcgriddle and im good for the next 8 hours
those are so good after a night of not eating and drinking like a fish

i love those biscuits but its like i need 1 liter of water for every biscuit i order caus theyre so dry and salty

an ultimate sausage croissant from jack in the box is a god send at 8 pm when you havent eaten all day

burger king breakfast reminds me of elementary school cafeteria eggs and meat, shit grosses me out. and their coffee tastes like motor oil

Aug 24, 2003
Hood Rat Matt said:
they are fuckin' good tho...they make my favorite fries hands down
i admit i crave them every long long while, only because when they are fresh out of the grease and freshly salted its like a childhood memory flood, i think mcdonalds friends are the saltiest too

ahh good ol mcdonalds and the links between childhood obesity

Mar 9, 2003
Jack used to have the best fries, now it's all bout In-N-Out fries. Infact, In-N-Out > All other fast foods. But we're on some breakfast shit so Sausage McMuffin with Egg.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I like the steak & egg crossandwich thing......although half of it is grease....

and the hash brown nugget things at burger king are hella fucking good, way better then those grease patties that mickey d's gives out.....