mcdonalds breakfast = we the best

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
Sausage Mcmuffin is the only shit i get from Mikkie Ds, and french fries but that goes witout sayin. when i was in high school i would always hit up MD's late friday/sat nite high as fuck and get the same shit, large chocolate shake and french fries, good times

Apr 21, 2006
ok i lied, it slaps lol. Plus they got those 99 cent sausage mcgriddles
I used to fuck with the mcgriddles tough when I was in college. Showed up in the morning smelling like mcgriddles, that smell stays on you for a good 2 hours thats the only thing I didnt like about em. lol Matter of fact, I'm gonna buy one tomorrow morning.

Aug 6, 2008
YALL GOT ME BOUTA WAIT TILL 4 IN THE MORNIN JUST 2 RIDE THRU MCDONALDS ON SOME OL "THE SICCNESS MADE ME DO IT" TYPE SHIT

ONE LUV 2 MY NIGGA MCGRIDDLES, STEAK EGG N CHEESE BAGEL, AND THE EVER SO CLASSIC SAUSAGE BISCUIT WIT EGG, NOT 2 MENTION THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOT CAKES UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BITCH U!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
theres no better place to get breakfast besides a taco shop. i dont even eat pancakes anymore but ill buy them at mcdonalds

that big burrito is a weak link though, its only good if youre driving far distances in a car and you pull over on a roadside in the am, then its cool, but honestly, anythings good at that point

i like this syrup. :scratches chin: i really do
i think i can fuck w rasberry

Aug 24, 2003
i ate some mcdonalds breakfast this morning, not a good idea being sick

anyway, i threw up the hotcakes and syrup like 3 minutes after i ate it... and nothing but liquid came out? wtf... its like they hit my stomach and liquified instantly. pancakes dont do that shit