MC EIHT- "Get at me" (snoop & jay z diss) playin tonite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
rida... try to follow whats goin on here...
yor cranial nerves are all fucced up my nig
im talkin to cuzz above you

nigga you felt the need to hit me with a PM and we've already spoke on this shit... much longer than necesssary... so...
what are you confused about my nigga?

im mad???... LMAO

and as far as shit bein senseless
yea its senseless cuz its "MC EIHT"
street or not.

if it aint none of yo bizness keep yo mouth shut..especially when it aint got nothin to do wit 5x loc qwiccshot whatever.. i see on the front side of these forums you seem like you on a nigga heels.. but i get at you on the backside in the inbox..and yo replies seem so humble.. quiccshot 5x whatever it is.. cuzz you got me confused.. and the cold part about it i shot you my number.. holla then cuzz..cuzz i really dont like the way you hollerin at a nigga.. jus be on the sideline and wait on the end results of the beef before you go talkin shit about it..
niggas aint out to hurt the nigga...jus wanna talk about what needs to be talked about.. :cool:
you mean all this is 4 yall to talk to him?.... it aint even a physical conflict?
wow... anyways though

like i said "on the baccside of the forums".... "stay positive" and in regards to your interpretation on forums... a "stay focused" would do you some good as well

Dec 10, 2005
rida... try to follow whats goin on here...
yor cranial nerves are all fucced up my nig
im talkin to cuzz above you

nigga you felt the need to hit me with a PM and we've already spoke on this shit... much longer than necesssary... so...
what are you confused about my nigga?

im mad???... LMAO

and as far as shit bein senseless
yea its senseless cuz its "MC EIHT"
street or not.

you mean all this is 4 yall to talk to him?.... it aint even a physical conflict?
wow... anyways though

like i said "on the baccside of the forums".... "stay positive" and in regards to your interpretation on forums... a "stay focused" would do you some good as well
lol..niggas kill me..ha ha.. i was being funny.. about talkin.. dont be a wise ass..

Dec 10, 2005
naw i was serious.... it didnt sound like sarcasm to me

naw nigga i was being funny cuzz.. nigga we aint doin no talkin.. talkin is fo weenies.. but im done wit da back n forth shit from compton to oceanside...lol

5x loc and raine.. if yall tired of the mc eiht threads.. cuzz stay out the thread..simple as that.. cuz this back n forth almost seems like you half ass got yo chest poked out.. and if it is poked out my niga you got the number..

im done...

Dec 10, 2005
eventually this shits gonna get deleted or locked, cuz really its just a buncha arguing at this point
i was thinkin the same thing..but it seems like niggas gon come up in here and demand i stop wit this eiht shit..i look at it like this..5x loc aint been sayin shit and probally would not have said anything if i had not got on raine like that.. fareals..and really im really not the one to argue..

and who cares how much i speak on eiht..im sure everybody on this forum be a lil tired of the shit.. but fucc cuzz who is they to be on me like we gon stop your ranting..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
its all well and good until something/someone as unimportant as mc eiht becomes the centerpiece of the entire southern cali forum. i know its cool promo for you and all but at some point shit has to move on, anyway. it cant stay there forever just because people keep puttin dumb posts in it. with that said yea. i aint the moderator. ive just had shit like this get moved to the open forum.

for all i care we can keep posting in this and you can get more money letting it stay at the top....but its just a buncha talk now...

i dont even think most people who have posted their opinions in here has said anything relevent to the actual topic of the thread more or less its been about drama and beef and true it aint your call. its just kinda like when a threads done the shits done.

i mean..theres niggas out there right now that think larenz tate is every bit as hard as o-dog was in the movie. but i dont think those people post here.

i watched mc eihts wife talk about him for 9 minutes and i swear to god, i dont remember one thing that happened in that whole entire video

Dec 5, 2007
since you like to promote niggaz so much, make sure next time you dont forget to mention RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM. and by the way, i just talked to kokane today and he said he didnt know who the fuck you waz.. so... i dont know who you bought his vocals from, but whatever.... and thats it. we can keep it cool for real, or (Thank Chree @Chree for editing your # out) if you got anything else to say to me nigga. keep it G

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 10, 2005
since you like to promote niggaz so much, make sure next time you dont forget to mention RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM. and by the way, i just talked to kokane today and he said he didnt know who the fuck you waz.. so... i dont know who you bought his vocals from, but whatever.... and thats it. we can keep it cool for real, or 2813308004 if you got anything else to say to me nigga. keep it G
"I jus talked to Kokane and he dont even know who you are"...You sound real stupid cuzz..and yeah jus tell cuzz 2004 he recorded 3 tracks over at factor house..nigga.. workin wit eiht bitch ass.. and them werent no free verses or from someone..then ask cuzz how much we paid em too..ha ha raine..
Do you feel you got a super album cuz Kokane on it.. cuzz I aint knockin Kokane cuz he stay wit some heat..ever since the "no pain no gain cd"..

so ask cuzz that FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS IN COMPTON..but i really dont expect him to remember..that was like how many blunts ago...

But yeah homie i got the number loco..and i will use it..Keep it G.. HA(your funny).....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 5, 2007
"I jus talked to Kokane and he dont even know who you are"...You sound real stupid cuzz..and yeah jus tell cuzz 2004 he recorded 3 tracks over at factor house..nigga.. workin wit eiht bitch ass.. and them werent no free verses or from someone..then ask cuzz how much we paid em too..ha ha raine..
Do you feel you got a super album cuz Kokane on it.. cuzz I aint knockin Kokane cuz he stay wit some heat..ever since the "no pain no gain cd"..

so ask cuzz that FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS IN COMPTON..but i really dont expect him to remember..that was like how many blunts ago...

But yeah homie i got the number loco..and i will use it..Keep it G.. HA(your funny).....
i said use the number if you wanna talk to me. this shit should be over then. same thing like you told 5x loc... rememeber??

you remind me of the mad rapper from back in the day on biggies skits. haha.. you ol angry ass nigga. on the real tho homie, id like to see you blow up big in this game and make a name for yourself. id luv to see compton get money right along with oceanside and the rest of daygo...
but this really aint the way to go about it homeboy. and niggaz gon stop givin you advice since you seem to know it all. you act like factor house is a household name and it aint. you in the same boat as everyone else nigga. tryna come up. but you makin nothin but enemies on the way up.

or should i say down.

Status
Not open for further replies.