MC EIHT- "Get at me" (snoop & jay z diss) playin tonite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 10, 2005
i think youre a little too excited about myspace homie. turn the computer off for a second and think about what you just said...

Excited about myspace ? com on now you would cop out wit dat one..since yo shit only gets 20 spins a day.. see if you knew.. this myspace and internet is the new generation to album sales.. so keep taking your lil album to the local cd store thats about to go out of biz..lol

and when i turn this computer off.. its still making money.. im sure you havent even sold 500 copies yet.. cant be wit 10 spins and 5,000 friends and 4900 of them friends dont even know you...

jus leave it alone and jump oin anotha thread and leave this one alone.. matter fact make your own thread.. RAINE & MC EIHT making a "we are the west" single produced by micheal jackson.... im sure you can make a brighter day.. the west needs unity..unity aint gonna put us ahead.. when did unity get the west forward... for you info beef is really what got the west on top..we are known to smash.. not peace make..

Dec 5, 2007
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT..LOL WELL IF EIHT TAKE OFF THEM NEW BALANCE TRACK SHOES.. YOULL GET WHAT YOU WAITING FOR..AND WHEN IM DONE ILL GIVE YOUR NO NAME ASS A SHOT OUT..

AND ME GETTIN PICKED UP FOR SOMETHING I AINT DO AINT NOTHING NEW.. DATS WHY WE GOT HOT SHOT ATTORNEYS..GET YA MONEY UP...
IMA LEAVE THIS CONVO ALONE CUZ YOU ON SOME REAL RAPPER SHIT RIGHT NOW HOMIE. DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT NO MONEY. AND DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW MANY FANS I GOT. MY MUSIC IS BANGIN, THE CDS IS MOVIN INTERNATIONALLY AND I GOT AN ALBUM WITH SOMEONE BIGGER THAN THE NIGGA YOU BEEFIN WITH. SO WHOS A NO NAME. YOU PROLLY WORK FOR EIHT ALL THE PROMOTIN YOU DOIN. I JUST WENT TO YOUR PAGE IT LOOK LIKE A MC EIHT FAN PAGE NIGGA. IM COOL ON YOU. GOD BLESS.

Dec 5, 2007
Excited about myspace ? com on now you would cop out wit dat one..since yo shit only gets 20 spins a day.. see if you knew.. this myspace and internet is the new generation to album sales.. so keep taking your lil album to the local cd store thats about to go out of biz..lol

and when i turn this computer off.. its still making money.. im sure you havent even sold 500 copies yet.. cant be wit 10 spins and 5,000 friends and 4900 of them friends dont even know you...

jus leave it alone and jump oin anotha thread and leave this one alone.. matter fact make your own thread.. RAINE & MC EIHT making a "we are the west" single produced by micheal jackson.... im sure you can make a brighter day.. the west needs unity..unity aint gonna put us ahead.. when did unity get the west forward... for you info beef is really what got the west on top..we are known to smash.. not peace make..
NO COMMENT

Feb 8, 2003
THEN YOU WOOFIN HOW PETTY THE BEEF IS.. NIGGA IT AINT PETTY WHEN YOU LOSE OVER 150 RACKS..LET ME TAKE 150 RACKS FROM YOU AND YOU DONT SAY SHIT OR SMASH ABOUT IT..IF YOU GOT 150 RACKS. I DOUBT IT.. :cool:

WE GOT HISTORY WITH THIS NIGGA.. WE AINT POPPED OUT OF NO WHERE.. AND I THINK YOUR A LIL JEALOUS AT OUR MYSPACE..YOU GOT 7 PLAYS AND ITS BOUT TO BE 11 AM AND WE GOT 190 ALREADY WITH 4 PAGES OF FRIENDS WAITING TO COME IN FROM OVER NIGHT.. WHILE YOUR 5,000 FRIENDS ON YOUR PAGE YOU MIGHT GOT 20 REAL LISTENERS.. WITH OUR 100,000 FRIENDS FROM 5 PAGES IS BANGIN OUR SHIT DAILY.. NOW I THINK YOU SHOULDA BEEN A REAL MAN AND GOT AT ME ON MYSPACE AND SAID TO DELETE FROM OUR PAGE.. INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO PUT ME ON BLAST IN THIS FORUM..SO SINCE YOU GOT ALOT OF HATE OVER THERE.. CONSIDER YOUR DELETE GRANTED.. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YO STAY AT FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS....

LOL

Dec 10, 2005
IMA LEAVE THIS CONVO ALONE CUZ YOU ON SOME REAL RAPPER SHIT RIGHT NOW HOMIE. DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT NO MONEY. AND DONT WORRY ABOUT HOW MANY FANS I GOT. MY MUSIC IS BANGIN, THE CDS IS MOVIN INTERNATIONALLY AND I GOT AN ALBUM WITH SOMEONE BIGGER THAN THE NIGGA YOU BEEFIN WITH. SO WHOS A NO NAME. YOU PROLLY WORK FOR EIHT ALL THE PROMOTIN YOU DOIN. I JUST WENT TO YOUR PAGE IT LOOK LIKE A MC EIHT FAN PAGE NIGGA. IM COOL ON YOU. GOD BLESS.
bigger names like kokane.. nigga we got like 3 tracks wit kokane.. we havent even put out yet..big names dont sell albums raine.. look at snoop..and theres nothing like promoting your enemy to smash em in front of eerrr body..its always been done that way...

god bless com on homie god aint got nothin to do wit rap..now im soundin like a rappa huh ? i thought you were a rapppa !! lol i guess..well i see you dont want it like you thought you did..(mr. imma put an end to comptonrida1's ranting) ha ha.. i dont know who and what you thought it was over here.. but no e-thugs here my nigga...i dont take pics wit guns.. cause im known for using em unlike some folks in there profile pics(is that you raine wit dat lil ole pocket packer snub nose starter pistol)

lol..whos scared to be accused of crimes..

and one mo thang RIDA..

i KNOW you dont really plan on doin NOTHIN to mc eiht. cuz the first question the one time gonna ask is...

DID HE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYBODY?

hahaha...

rrrrigggght....

see i been thru this before with a nigga that had told on me for some shit. and i made the mistake of puttin out a diss record on the nigga. and then he got shot. and i aint have shit to do with it... but im the first one they came lookin for...[/
QUOTE]

so ill jus accept that no comment from you since you dont "WANNA ROMP WIT me...."

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
THIS THREAD IS GETTING GOOD.
BUT SERIOUS COMPTON RIDA. I MYSELF SAID FROM THE GATE YOU JUST MAKING MORE NOISE FOR EIHT AND THERE'S A FEW PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THE SAME.
DO WHAT YOU DO. BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, IF YOU WANTED TO DO SOME MAJOR CLOWNING ON EIHT. YOU WOULDA BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF HIM, TOOK PICS OF HIS FACE ALL LUMPED UP WITH BLACK EYES AND KNOCKED OUT TEETH. MAYBE KRYLON HIS ASS WITH THE WORD "BITCH" ALL OVER HIS BODY AND HAVE HIM BEGGING LIKE RIC FLAIR ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES.
2OO SONGS AND KEEPING HIS NAME IN YOUR MOUTH, TURNED MY HEAD AT FIRST BUT NOW IT SEEMS LIKE AN OBSESSION. IN ALL HONESTY EVER SINCE QUIK HIT HIM WITH DOLLAS AND SENSE, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT MUCH OF DUDE OR HIS MUSIC.

Dec 10, 2005
THIS THREAD IS GETTING GOOD.
BUT SERIOUS COMPTON RIDA. I MYSELF SAID FROM THE GATE YOU JUST MAKING MORE NOISE FOR EIHT AND THERE'S A FEW PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT THE SAME.
DO WHAT YOU DO. BUT IN MY PERSONAL OPINION, IF YOU WANTED TO DO SOME MAJOR CLOWNING ON EIHT. YOU WOULDA BEAT THE DOG SHIT OUT OF HIM, TOOK PICS OF HIS FACE ALL LUMPED UP WITH BLACK EYES AND KNOCKED OUT TEETH. MAYBE KRYLON HIS ASS WITH THE WORD "BITCH" ALL OVER HIS BODY AND HAVE HIM BEGGING LIKE RIC FLAIR ON HIS HANDS AND KNEES.
2OO SONGS AND KEEPING HIS NAME IN YOUR MOUTH, TURNED MY HEAD AT FIRST BUT NOW IT SEEMS LIKE AN OBSESSION. IN ALL HONESTY EVER SINCE QUIK HIT HIM WITH DOLLAS AND SENSE, I NEVER REALLY THOUGHT MUCH OF DUDE OR HIS MUSIC.

i feel you stomper some what..but till dat time me and eiht see face to face it can be on..i turns down no fades..but havent ran into him..and all the functions ive been to and he's there..certain niggas dont let a nigga in.. but dem niggas know who they are...but he cant run for ever...and see the thing is eiht is duckin his fade..its not like we on the net and hes in the streets..we in the strets ,net and in his dreams..so he is aware of this..cuz believe this homie.. if dat was me in eiht shoes i woulda been got ahold of my predator...

May 2, 2003
www.myspace.com
RIDA... ure soundin like a ho right now

sayin "a nigga dont want it with you" ON THE INTERNET

no matter how hard you claim t be and how much work you claim to have put in OFF THE INTERNET

the fact is you are STILL ON THE INTERNET!!!

thats hoe shit, you cant justify it... hypothetically speakin.... if you logged off the internet for a change wouldnt you have a better chance of catchin eiht and handlin shit like the real nigga u claim to be???

cuz aint nothin REAL about what ure doin right now

nothin

u aint so much as touched cuzz, yet you are on evey forum blastin his name
every fan you got is either an eiht fan turned out, or just someone who follows eiht

that nigga pays your bills, you have kept that talentless nigga name alive
and aint did nothin 4 yourself
the world is alot bigger than compton... and aint nobody ever heard of no factor house
cuz REAL "FACTORS" dont stay in the "HOUSE"

go outside my nigga.... touch cuzz THEN make a youtube and we can all kicc bacc and enjoy the laughs

Dec 10, 2005
RIDA... ure soundin like a ho right now

sayin "a nigga dont want it with you" ON THE INTERNET

no matter how hard you claim t be and how much work you claim to have put in OFF THE INTERNET

the fact is you are STILL ON THE INTERNET!!!

thats hoe shit, you cant justify it... hypothetically speakin.... if you logged off the internet for a change wouldnt you have a better chance of catchin eiht and handlin shit like the real nigga u claim to be???

cuz aint nothin REAL about what ure doin right now

nothin

u aint so much as touched cuzz, yet you are on evey forum blastin his name
every fan you got is either an eiht fan turned out, or just someone who follows eiht

that nigga pays your bills, you have kept that talentless nigga name alive
and aint did nothin 4 yourself
the world is alot bigger than compton... and aint nobody ever heard of no factor house
cuz REAL "FACTORS" dont stay in the "HOUSE"

go outside my nigga.... touch cuzz THEN make a youtube and we can all kicc bacc and enjoy the laughs
r u mad cuz i talked bad about oceanside..lol

Dec 10, 2005
YOU GOIN BOUT NOBODY HEARD OF US.. WELL WE MAY STILL BE LOCAL TO SOME..BUT FUCKIN WIT THIS ALIEN CREATED SHIT LIKE WWW..I SHOT LIKE 10 COPIES TO SYBERIA..

AND ITS NOT THE EIHT SHIT THAYTS SELLS OUR CD'S.. ITS THAT REAL GANGSTA SHIT THE WORLD BEEN MISSING..THEY LISTEN TO THE MYSPACE BEFORE THEY HAVE PURCHASED...

AND IM SURE NOBODY HEARD OF YALL CUZ YO PAGE GOT LIKE 5 PLAYS AND IT BOUT TO BE A NEW DAY...

AND YEAH I STAY ON THIS SHIT..CUZ IF I MADE 4 OZ'S OF HARD MOVE WITHIN A DAY.. I CAN MAKE 1 BOX OF CD'S MOVE IN A DAY..THE SAME WAY..GRINDING IT.. FINDIN MY CUSTOMERS...

SEE THATS WHY THE WEST IS SO DEAD..WE ARE NOT UP TO SPEED ON MARKETING ON THE NETLIKE THE OTHERS..THERE IS MORE PEOPLE ON THE NET THAN IN FRONT OF THE TV.. SO WHY NOT BE ON IT ALL DAY...AS LONG AS I KNOW I BACKS ME MOUTH UP..WHATS TO WORRY..YOU FEEL ME..

BUT PICTURE THIS...IMMA HOOD CELEBRITY ALREADY..SOON TO BE GLOBAL...AND I DONT EVEN RAP...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
shit if you can move a QP of crack a day, holla. lmao

fuck rap..you dont even gotta diss eiht if you can move a pound of crack before the weeks up..

if i could do that shit i wouldnt even be on siccness...ever

id be in god damn guatamala right now eating grilled boar or some shit

but on a real note..i agree with most people...i dunno dissin eiht aint gonna get you nowhere but to the top of nowhere land

but as long as that cd money is better than that pound of crack money u strait..no hate in my heart whatever puts food on the table for u but people will have opinions to spit

i mean i dunno. he could literally say nothing and all your work would amount to nothing in a fan of mc eihts eyes

but what it really boils down to is eiht got in a huge musical beef with quik as you know, and they shook hands and called it a day, no ones even trying to see another mc eiht beef in the era of beef being overdone on the internet. mc eiht aint gon do nothin with that to make us feel obligated to listen. and we know you aint gonna outdo dj quiks disses...so its kinda like.....been there done that..its like some lyrical nigga dissin ll cool j again...wed just be tired of it

if people are buying your music its because of you and not eiht..why waste the energy being connected to someone you claim is a crackhead and a trick..why would you continue to waste more resources and money on a person you claim took money for you to begin with?

id think you could bribe someone who works at the telco and get his address run up in his crib and smack him up and be done w it..i know if i can do it w no money you can with money

Dec 10, 2005
shit if you can move a QP of crack a day, holla. lmao

fuck rap..you dont even gotta diss eiht if you can move a pound of crack before the weeks up..

if i could do that shit i wouldnt even be on siccness...ever

id be in god damn guatamala right now eating grilled boar or some shit

but on a real note..i agree with most people...i dunno dissin eiht aint gonna get you nowhere but to the top of nowhere land

but as long as that cd money is better than that pound of crack money u strait..no hate in my heart whatever puts food on the table for u but people will have opinions to spit

i mean i dunno. he could literally say nothing and all your work would amount to nothing in a fan of mc eihts eyes

but what it really boils down to is eiht got in a huge musical beef with quik as you know, and they shook hands and called it a day, no ones even trying to see another mc eiht beef in the era of beef being overdone on the internet. mc eiht aint gon do nothin with that to make us feel obligated to listen. and we know you aint gonna outdo dj quiks disses...so its kinda like.....been there done that..its like some lyrical nigga dissin ll cool j again...wed just be tired of it

if people are buying your music its because of you and not eiht..why waste the energy being connected to someone you claim is a crackhead and a trick

naw homie my crack days is over. strictley into movin this entertainment dope now..like i said once before..we aint here to gain fame off this niggas coat tail.. we dissin this nigga and slanderin him..to fuck wit his intellect..and believe me its workin..thi nigga stomach stay hurtin via his girl..yeah the girl tells us err thang...but to be honest i dont give a fuck bout what ppl have to say...cause no matter what..real gangstas thats cuzz fans.. been deleting him daily..aint nobody fuckin wit a busta....

and to those who want 8 verses..holla 500 a pop..

Dec 10, 2005
I JUS HATE TO SEE THAT THIS ONE SIMPLE THREAD TURNS INTO CONFUSION...NIGGAS HOLLERIN AT A NIGGA LIKE IM JUS A LIL OLE E THUG..LOL

I GIVES A MAD FUCK ABOUT WHAT NIGGAS THINK WHO AND WHAT I AM.. THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN THEY FIND OUT.. SHIT BECOMES ALL LOVE....I AINT SAYIN IM THE HARDEST NIGGA AROUND BUT DAMN..YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BRAINY ANYMORE TO LEARN HOW TO FUCK WIT THIS COMPUTER SHIT..

NIGGAS SAYIN IM FOUL FOR DOIN RAIN LIKE THAT BUT DAMN CUZZ.. I DO REMEMBER HIM GETTIN AT THE LOC FIRST TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN AN END TO THE RANTING..

AND FA 2 MUH FUCKAS SAYIN 8 AINT RELEVANT.. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE RELEVANT WHEN YOU GOT AN ALBUM DROPPIN.. SO HOW HE OLD NEWS..SEEMS RELEVANT TO ME..
AND THIS SHIT AINT JUS ON THE NET..ITS IN THE STREETS TOO...NIGGAS HOLLERIN WHY YOU AINT CAUGHT THE NIGGA.. CAUSE THE NIGGA DONT COME AROUND...I AINT GONNA GO LOOKIN FOR A NIGGA WHO BE HIDING.. 1 DAY HE WILL SURFACE..

AND THOSE WHO FEEL DISRESPECTED..HEY.. IT IS WHAT IT IS...

Nov 7, 2005
I JUS HATE TO SEE THAT THIS ONE SIMPLE THREAD TURNS INTO CONFUSION...NIGGAS HOLLERIN AT A NIGGA LIKE IM JUS A LIL OLE E THUG..LOL

I GIVES A MAD FUCK ABOUT WHAT NIGGAS THINK WHO AND WHAT I AM.. THE FUNNY THING IS WHEN THEY FIND OUT.. SHIT BECOMES ALL LOVE....I AINT SAYIN IM THE HARDEST NIGGA AROUND BUT DAMN..YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BRAINY ANYMORE TO LEARN HOW TO FUCK WIT THIS COMPUTER SHIT..

NIGGAS SAYIN IM FOUL FOR DOIN RAIN LIKE THAT BUT DAMN CUZZ.. I DO REMEMBER HIM GETTIN AT THE LOC FIRST TALKIN BOUT PUTTIN AN END TO THE RANTING..

AND FA 2 MUH FUCKAS SAYIN 8 AINT RELEVANT.. HOW CAN YOU NOT BE RELEVANT WHEN YOU GOT AN ALBUM DROPPIN.. SO HOW HE OLD NEWS..SEEMS RELEVANT TO ME..
AND THIS SHIT AINT JUS ON THE NET..ITS IN THE STREETS TOO...NIGGAS HOLLERIN WHY YOU AINT CAUGHT THE NIGGA.. CAUSE THE NIGGA DONT COME AROUND...I AINT GONNA GO LOOKIN FOR A NIGGA WHO BE HIDING.. 1 DAY HE WILL SURFACE..

AND THOSE WHO FEEL DISRESPECTED..HEY.. IT IS WHAT IT IS...
look like a case of a real nigga airing out a nigga he feel is fake. keep riding on that nigga. these other ones talking tough to you behind the computer is the bitches. this man stood up and said fuck eiht, why is you other nigga's getting mad and talking tough? or do you sensitive nigga's picture yourself in eihts shoes? defenseless and it makes you want to save him, like those people that try and save trees

Dec 10, 2005
cuzz please^

aint nobody standin up 4 eiht.. fucc eiht
niggaz just tired of hearin bout this senseless beef
cuzz stop yo cryin.. if you tired of hearin the beef stay out my threads.. so when you see a new fuck mc eiht thread... you go nuts.."IM TIRED OF THIS NIGGA COMPTONRIDA1..IM TIRED OF SEEING THIS EIHT SHIT.. AHHHHH FUCK THESE NIGGAS !!"

HOW DOES SHIT ON THE NET MAKE YOU MAD..

if it aint none of yo bizness keep yo mouth shut..especially when it aint got nothin to do wit 5x loc qwiccshot whatever.. i see on the front side of these forums you seem like you on a nigga heels.. but i get at you on the backside in the inbox..and yo replies seem so humble.. quiccshot 5x whatever it is.. cuzz you got me confused.. and the cold part about it i shot you my number.. holla then cuzz..cuzz i really dont like the way you hollerin at a nigga.. jus be on the sideline and wait on the end results of the beef before you go talkin shit about it..

like i said how is it senseless.. this shit aint jus on the net crip..its fareal nigga aint nothin virtual bout this.. why you think eiht is scared to come where we are.. and he dont go to tpcc..cause he know we would be on his ass...niggas aint out to hurt the nigga...jus wanna talk about what needs to be talked about.. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.