MC EIHT- "Get at me" (snoop & jay z diss) playin tonite

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 5, 2007
ay, raine gon tell the real real about this situation compton ridah.. niggaz tired of hearin yall niggaz steady pushin some beef. in my book, thats some hoe shit yall doin. and believe it or not, it aint no disrespect intended, but at the same time, i dont respect it. thats all yall talk about. im soooo tired of gettin them comments on my muthafuckin myspace page about fuck mc eiht and all that shit... nigga... fuck that shit. what about the damn music nigga? what song yall got? dont nobody give a shit who you mad at. real talk tho. artist to artist... aint nothin G about this internet bangin you doin. its petty and childish. so... west the fuck up and make some good music.

raine said it.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Raine..I feel what ya sayin in a sense because we get the picture right? I do think some people are mis interpreting the thread. This isnt them dissing snoop and Jay Z or MC EIHT its just one of the songs they have in the archive. I can only assume they are listing this song so they can get people to come listen to the online radio show they have. I peeped the show a few times, and if you hit the link in this thread you can stream the previous shows..or download em. I think from the outside lookin in some people think Factor House just got in the game and are using the controversy sells scheme. Factor House has been in it for a minute and I know a few Artists who been over there when they had the recording spot at the house, I heard it was a nice situation over there until Mako went to the pen. The online radio they takin live calls, and askin for people to submit music to be heard, I cant be mad at anyone who thought different because If I was on the outside lookin in I would probably see it the same way, but the radio thing is a cool lil thing and as indy artists are concerned we need more of these avenues

Dec 5, 2007
Did he? Can him saying it be considered a rant?
haha.. this guy sits and posts like 1500 comments a day about his petty beef with mc eiht and IM the one ranting? no... im just tryna put a end to HIS rant! real shit... someone is actually sitting there all day long trying to get you to not like mc eiht. matter of fact, they promote him way more than he even promotes himself! WTF!! haha... if they would stop talkin about him he would disappear. but then wait... what would they talk about then?????

Dec 5, 2007
Raine..I feel what ya sayin in a sense because we get the picture right? I do think some people are mis interpreting the thread. This isnt them dissing snoop and Jay Z or MC EIHT its just one of the songs they have in the archive. I can only assume they are listing this song so they can get people to come listen to the online radio show they have. I peeped the show a few times, and if you hit the link in this thread you can stream the previous shows..or download em. I think from the outside lookin in some people think Factor House just got in the game and are using the controversy sells scheme. Factor House has been in it for a minute and I know a few Artists who been over there when they had the recording spot at the house, I heard it was a nice situation over there until Mako went to the pen. The online radio they takin live calls, and askin for people to submit music to be heard, I cant be mad at anyone who thought different because If I was on the outside lookin in I would probably see it the same way, but the radio thing is a cool lil thing and as indy artists are concerned we need more of these avenues
i feel you homie and youre right. i AM on the outside lookin in and it DOES seem like they tryna ride the "controversy sells" scheme. you can mention it one or two times if its really that serious to you but when im gettin a comment about the shit on my myspace page almost everyday and i still dont know nothin about you but this stupid hood hunter video where youre lookin for mc eiht and then some other video dissin mc eiht..... fuck it homie. that shit is gay to me and you aint gotta agree. just call it my opinion. maybe 50 cal, you know these people and are cuttin em some slack. maybe you lookin from the inside out? cuz if that was someone you didnt know, i think you might have a similar opinion.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i agree tho, its like what if i dont give a fuck about mc eiht? then the chunk of your time put in talking about him makes me not peep your shit

truth be told i never liked mc eiht anyway, and he always had this look on his face to me that just was kinda like a tell tale story of not exactly being a rider... like that whole beef w dj quik and eiht was hilarious to me even as a kid

i heard some songs on the radio station i liked, too bad you dont post that type of shit than the shit about eiht. i always kinda just thought yall music sucked based on how much time was put on eiht. but i like it.

yeah i understand the inside story now but fuck is it that hard to find him and beat him up or something and just call it a day?

and if eiht wanna smoke crack and fuck crack hoes thats his business kinda....lmao..as long as he buyin from you..

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
haha.. this guy sits and posts like 1500 comments a day about his petty beef with mc eiht and IM the one ranting? no... im just tryna put a end to HIS rant! real shit... someone is actually sitting there all day long trying to get you to not like mc eiht. matter of fact, they promote him way more than he even promotes himself! WTF!! haha... if they would stop talkin about him he would disappear. but then wait... what would they talk about then?????
You should have left up the comment about how you're annoyed and ranting. At least it was the truth.

And I'm not gonna check out MC Eiht until I want to. It's not positive, so who gives a fuck?

Dec 10, 2005
ay, raine gon tell the real real about this situation compton ridah.. niggaz tired of hearin yall niggaz steady pushin some beef. in my book, thats some hoe shit yall doin. and believe it or not, it aint no disrespect intended, but at the same time, i dont respect it. thats all yall talk about. im soooo tired of gettin them comments on my muthafuckin myspace page about fuck mc eiht and all that shit... nigga... fuck that shit. what about the damn music nigga? what song yall got? dont nobody give a shit who you mad at. real talk tho. artist to artist... aint nothin G about this internet bangin you doin. its petty and childish. so... west the fuck up and make some good music.

raine said it.

ITS LIKE THIS NIGGA.. IF YOU TIRED OF THE COMMENTS.. DELETE US NIGGA. AINT NI NIGGA OVER HERE BEGGIN FOR YO FRIENDSHIP ON MYSPACE RAINE... AND FOR YOUR INFO NIGGA THIS AINT NO STUNT TO SELL RECORDS NIGGA.. THIS IS A MOVEMENT ..WE HOLDIN COURT IN COMPTON AND MC EIHT IS THE DEFENDANT AND THATS THAT..WHY NOT USE THE WORLD WIDE WEB TO SLANDER HUMILIATE AND SLAP DEM BITCH NIGGAS IN THEY FACE.. WHY IS IT THAT WHEN TMZ OR SOME NEWS DO IT.. YALL LOVIN IT.. BUT WHEN ITS SOME CPT NIGGAS SMASHIN YOU WANNA HATE..

WHAT SONG WE GOT.. NIGGA WE GOT SONGS , VIDEOS AND A MOVIE TO RELEASE NEXT YEAR.. YOU AND A HAND FUL OPPOSE WHAT IM DOIN.. BUT IN OUR COMMENTS.. REAL NIGGAS IS LOVIN IT..AND YOU WOOF SHIT TALKIN BOUT INTERNET BANGIN.. NIGGA ILL BANG ON THIS INTERNET ALL DAY..CUZ IM ALREADY BANGIN IN THESE STREETS AND IN THESE JAIL HOUSES.. SO TALKIN BOUT THE NET IS GAY.. ITS BETTER THAN STANDING ON THE CORNER WITH A BULL HORN YELLING...AND I CAN GET INTOUCH WIT A CHINA MAN WITH A CLICK OF A BUTTON...

SEE YOU GOTTA REALIZE INTERNET HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY GANGSTAS..DAMN NEAR ERR PROJECT HOME IS MYSPACE CONNECTED RIGHT NOW.. SO MISS ME WIT DAT SHIT..ALL DAT BULL YOU WOOFIN LIKE WE SOME BUSTAS...

AND THJAT SHIT YOU SAYIN RAINE SAID IT.. NIGGA WHATS THAT ABOUT.. ARE YOU POKING YOUR CHEST OUT AT US OR WHAT.. LET ME KNOW.. CUZ WE FAR FROM NET BANGERS...

AND ONE LAST THING I DONT SIT ON THE NET ALL DAY.. I PAY A TEAM OF 6 PEOPLE TO TELEMARKET FOR US..AND FRIENDBLASTER IS THE KEY TO MYSPACE..WHILE YOUR COMMENTS GO BACK 1 MONTH ON PAGE 1.. MINES GO BACK ONLY 1 DAY..SO HOW MUCH TRAFFIC YOU GETTIN....

AND LAST FINAL WORD.. TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED..IM AT THE POST OFFICE TODAY..THANKS FOR PURCHASING... YESTERDAY WE SOLD OUR 1,000 COPY AT 2:15...VIA MYSPACE..AND IT HASNT BEEN RELEASED YET..

I GUESS SPAMMING DOES PAY OFF...GOTTA LOVE IT

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
did this nigga just compare himself to tmz.com

lmao

dog...dissing a mc that was relevent some 15 years ago...isnt exactly what tmz does

like seriously, yall might be the only people in the world that care about mc eiht

beyond like maybe 7 mexican kids

that shit is like someone dissing MC Brains in 2008

is there not bigger fish to fry in compton?

Dec 10, 2005
THEN YOU WOOFIN HOW PETTY THE BEEF IS.. NIGGA IT AINT PETTY WHEN YOU LOSE OVER 150 RACKS..LET ME TAKE 150 RACKS FROM YOU AND YOU DONT SAY SHIT OR SMASH ABOUT IT..IF YOU GOT 150 RACKS. I DOUBT IT.. :cool:

WE GOT HISTORY WITH THIS NIGGA.. WE AINT POPPED OUT OF NO WHERE.. AND I THINK YOUR A LIL JEALOUS AT OUR MYSPACE..YOU GOT 7 PLAYS AND ITS BOUT TO BE 11 AM AND WE GOT 190 ALREADY WITH 4 PAGES OF FRIENDS WAITING TO COME IN FROM OVER NIGHT.. WHILE YOUR 5,000 FRIENDS ON YOUR PAGE YOU MIGHT GOT 20 REAL LISTENERS.. WITH OUR 100,000 FRIENDS FROM 5 PAGES IS BANGIN OUR SHIT DAILY.. NOW I THINK YOU SHOULDA BEEN A REAL MAN AND GOT AT ME ON MYSPACE AND SAID TO DELETE FROM OUR PAGE.. INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO PUT ME ON BLAST IN THIS FORUM..SO SINCE YOU GOT ALOT OF HATE OVER THERE.. CONSIDER YOUR DELETE GRANTED.. AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YO STAY AT FACTOR HOUSE RECORDS....

Dec 10, 2005

YOU GON PUT AN END TO MY RANT...HOW YOU FIGURE YOU GON DO THAT LOCO..WELL IF YOU ARE.. COME ON AND TRY..

Dec 10, 2005
did this nigga just compare himself to tmz.com

lmao

dog...dissing a mc that was relevent some 15 years ago...isnt exactly what tmz does

like seriously, yall might be the only people in the world that care about mc eiht

beyond like maybe 7 mexican kids

that shit is like someone dissing MC Brains in 2008

is there not bigger fish to fry in compton?
yeah i compared my self to tmz..lol

plus we almost on the late frieght.. we went to the pen in 2005..and now gettin home.. so we startin where we left off.. and yeah 50 cal homie we had a good situation over at the fact house back then...but i said that to say this.. we like the dark horse in a race.. and it seems like we are passin a few dudes up.. we still behind but the finish line is not far away and we got some good strides..

Dec 5, 2007
i agree tho, its like what if i dont give a fuck about mc eiht? then the chunk of your time put in talking about him makes me not peep your shit

truth be told i never liked mc eiht anyway, and he always had this look on his face to me that just was kinda like a tell tale story of not exactly being a rider... like that whole beef w dj quik and eiht was hilarious to me even as a kid

i heard some songs on the radio station i liked, too bad you dont post that type of shit than the shit about eiht. i always kinda just thought yall music sucked based on how much time was put on eiht. but i like it.

yeah i understand the inside story now but fuck is it that hard to find him and beat him up or something and just call it a day?

and if eiht wanna smoke crack and fuck crack hoes thats his business kinda....lmao..as long as he buyin from you..
right on Gas, i couldnt have said it better myself. if this nigga wanna try to attack me now then cool homie. some niggaz is too insecure to take constructive criticism and wanna throw a temper tantrum. fuck yo beef wit mc eiht nigga. that shit just make a nigga not wanna listen. you gotta understand that the fire that burns in your belly when you think about mc eiht aint in nobody but you and maybe a couple fans.. fuck it tho. more power to ya

Dec 5, 2007
and one mo thang RIDA..

i KNOW you dont really plan on doin NOTHIN to mc eiht. cuz the first question the one time gonna ask is...

DID HE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYBODY?

hahaha...

rrrrigggght....

see i been thru this before with a nigga that had told on me for some shit. and i made the mistake of puttin out a diss record on the nigga. and then he got shot. and i aint have shit to do with it... but im the first one they came lookin for...

Dec 10, 2005
right on Gas, i couldnt have said it better myself. if this nigga wanna try to attack me now then cool homie. some niggaz is too insecure to take constructive criticism and wanna throw a temper tantrum. fuck yo beef wit mc eiht nigga. that shit just make a nigga not wanna listen. you gotta understand that the fire that burns in your belly when you think about mc eiht aint in nobody but you and maybe a couple fans.. fuck it tho. more power to ya

cuzz never no temper tantrum.. and constuctive criticismn.. be a critic on the music.. not the campaign.. i thonk you jus a hater cuzz.. yo page is leaking wit 7 plays maybe 10 now to our 200+ as of right now..and dont no fire burn in our bellies.. fire is burnin in our pockets.. maybe you cant burn yo pockets cause theres nothing to burn...and so who cares if you say fuck our beef wit eiht.. cuz you know better to say fuck us.. and it aint for you to listen cuzz.. only for real nigga ears.. only a buster supports a studio gangsta..but let you tell it i love the music.. even though they all lies...lol @ you niggas.. but we from 2 different elements you from oceanside.. its wierd out there anyway..me and my homies terrorized ocean side back in the days. flooded yall town wit dat good ole compton crack..i cant recall sayin i met one solid nigga from there..

and cuzz attack you ? i think you got at me first sayin you was gonna put an end to our rant.. maybe you need to start ranting.. so that music you got over there will spin on myspace and sell out the store and not just from your glove box...next time you try to smash on someone.. do a full background check on the opponet first...

oh yeah and that insecure shit..might be you..i think you get mad when you see my nigga mako's face all over myspace...you act like i flooded your comments up.. well atleast im commenting on yo dead ass page.. cuz nobody else is...

i think you should redirect your opinions aboput us somewhere else cuz i dont think you wanna fuck wit da "FACTOR HOUSE".....

Dec 10, 2005
and one mo thang RIDA..

i KNOW you dont really plan on doin NOTHIN to mc eiht. cuz the first question the one time gonna ask is...

DID HE HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ANYBODY?

hahaha...

rrrrigggght....

see i been thru this before with a nigga that had told on me for some shit. and i made the mistake of puttin out a diss record on the nigga. and then he got shot. and i aint have shit to do with it... but im the first one they came lookin for...
DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT..LOL WELL IF EIHT TAKE OFF THEM NEW BALANCE TRACK SHOES.. YOULL GET WHAT YOU WAITING FOR..AND WHEN IM DONE ILL GIVE YOUR NO NAME ASS A SHOT OUT..

AND ME GETTIN PICKED UP FOR SOMETHING I AINT DO AINT NOTHING NEW.. DATS WHY WE GOT HOT SHOT ATTORNEYS..GET YA MONEY UP...

Status
Not open for further replies.