Mayday signs to strange music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

nesta

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2005
MAYDAY Is Dope. Get:

MAYDAY - Stuck On An Island
Wrekonize - A Soiree For Skeptics

Both Came Out Last Year. These Dudes Sent Me 3 Copies Of Their Album When I Only Ordered One...Pretty Chill, Gave Dem Shits 2 Other Peeps...Plus An EP & A Studio Quality mp3 DL. Fukn Boss.

Feb 20, 2008
this is fucking stupid. like who is the person at strange doing this shit? tech or travis. idont get this shit at all. and yea, why the fuck haven't they signed irv he's golden and if anything they need to sign god damn jesty beatz, matic lee, and chris young. and hopefully hopsin. if you haven't heard jesty then you need to, listen to this track bitch.

i'm drunk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJNmBYEHVBQ dopest song on the upcooming album

repping ohio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-MsDiY3CVQ&feature=related

seriosuly listen to this hit its on another level

chris young will slaughter you lyrically

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSlmr3hvEQY

what needs to happen at strange is there needs to be a young "pinnacle" following behind tech krizz and kutt, three or more dudes who know how to rip shit and carry on a legacy, that's what needs to happen at strange, they need to focus on bringing up another form of what made them so ill. krizz kutt and tech are all extremely gifted they just need a new group to keep shit going. like a slaughter housa version of strange where they start as one and then go on with solo careers

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
This is another fanbase for them. lol

Plus, they're a full band, and that's one step closer to Tech getting to make music without relying on shallow beat makers.

I said all that just so I could say "shallow beat makers", and also because I would listen to these guys.

For what it is, it's not bad. It's chill, and that's not a bad thing.

Jan 29, 2006
STFU with the Craig Smith, Irv...etc. talk. I had NO idea who these guys were before the news...and they sound real nice ( Down this road w/ Flow Official, No 1's looking )...this is what STRANGE needs, what the label IS. Strange. I can't wait to hear more music from them. Not doggin' on Craig/Irv...but Stevie is signed now, Jay Rock...we have enough of the straight RAPPERS on this label right now.
and who the fuck are you? We have been knowing about about irv and mr. smith for years here in KC. So the fact that you didnt know who they were is irrelivent. Oh, and your telling me you knew who mayday was?? SMH, some people are just stupid.

Nov 14, 2002
I don't like the music much, but I'm excited about them having something different other than some more 50 year old has-been/never was bullshit that 4 people here are going to flip out about, but nobody else.

And why do people keep talking about "signing" producers? Why?

Aug 16, 2003
These fools kind of remind me of a bad Roots cover band. I hope they dont end up like Critical Bill doing a few shows but then getting the boot. I also hope Tech uses them like an actual back up band on stage which never happend with the previous Strange Band.

I know dirty wormz is doing the whole KABOSH thing but I hope that they let these guys get some to. I will say there music is a little different lol...

Time will tell if this is a good investment on strange part or another waste of time.

Aug 16, 2003
Just ran into this video..its not to bad considering itsbeen done a thousand times..but the fact they remixed it and threw in a good verse is nice

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
I'm a hipster
Just sayin'.
Fixed that for you.

but I like ¡Mayday!, pretty laid back and I could see them enhancing the fanbase as well as the music. I foresee them playing on tech and kutt and kaliko records. I also can see the singer being used on hooks even without the rest of the band.....

this is a smart move.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
That's what they call paying attention to music nowadays?
They've been talked about since early 2009 on certain music blogs and shit.
i was giving you shit man. The comment was pretty hipsterish....

but like shaggz said....you follow pretty closely, so i was just ribbing on you a bit.

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
you have heard of EVERYONE lol thats why i went to your blog
I actually just joined another site, but it's a team effort, and it's going the legit route.

www.wevegotthejazz.com
i was giving you shit man. The comment was pretty hipsterish....

but like shaggz said....you follow pretty closely, so i was just ribbing on you a bit.
Word. I figured you were. It was just in case, haha.