Mayday signs to strange music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

J-Kay

Sicc OG
Jun 20, 2008
Wreckoniz... is that that guy who won that Roc-A-Fella contest that was supposed to get him a contract deal but then Roc bitched out or am I thinking of somebody else? Either way, that's all I know about them.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
so much for a signing freeze eh?
If you recall, it was a signing freeze outside of/after the deals they were currently negotiating, and Stone & Mayday had been talked about for a bit so they had obviously been in negotiations.

Aug 30, 2009
STFU with the Craig Smith, Irv...etc. talk. I had NO idea who these guys were before the news...and they sound real nice ( Down this road w/ Flow Official, No 1's looking )...this is what STRANGE needs, what the label IS. Strange. I can't wait to hear more music from them. Not doggin' on Craig/Irv...but Stevie is signed now, Jay Rock...we have enough of the straight RAPPERS on this label right now.

A_DuB

Sicc OG
May 8, 2008
... Just havin me thinkin bout how skat & snug could be fittin in (a pillar in Strange imo).... Understand why they were let go though

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
i like what im hearing. its laidback, a good mix of sorta mainstream but with an obvious backpack influence.

and i agree with teccaninnakrueg, this is different, and somewhat strange. i dont want strange to sign just another rapper.

... Just havin me thinkin bout how skat & snug could be fittin in (a pillar in Strange imo).... Understand why they were let go though
if scat and snug werent signed and i bought their album from them at the flea market id really like it. but out of their 2 albums they had like 4 songs that were memorable.

Wreckoniz... is that that guy who won that Roc-A-Fella contest that was supposed to get him a contract deal but then Roc bitched out or am I thinking of somebody else? Either way, that's all I know about them.
thats the 1st thing i thought of when i heard his name. luckily i had him as a friend on myspace.
http://www.myspace.com/wrekonize

and it seems like it is, Mayday is #2 on his friends and he has some videos posted. what was that contest called? i remember watching it when it was on. Blind Fury was on that.

Jul 1, 2004
STFU with the Craig Smith, Irv...etc. talk. I had NO idea who these guys were before the news...and they sound real nice ( Down this road w/ Flow Official, No 1's looking )...this is what STRANGE needs, what the label IS. Strange. I can't wait to hear more music from them. Not doggin' on Craig/Irv...but Stevie is signed now, Jay Rock...we have enough of the straight RAPPERS on this label right now.
Hmm...I always thought this was a rap label. Critical Bill worked nicely:cheeky:

May 7, 2008
i cant find shyt by em.. who are they ? do they even have fans lol ..

I dont see how this is perfect timing like he said in the video they already have Jay Rock and Stevie Stone to work on why focus on another artists aswell ? I think they wouldve been better sticking with there 2 new arrivals atleast until they drop an album. Now there will be 4 Kutts on the label lol

They should just make a sub label and sign everyone to it until it goes bankrupt.