MAY 21, 2011: JUDGEMENT DAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
If this doesn't prove that christianity is the biggest crock of bullshit on earth, I don't know what will.
i must disagree breh. the incident about those fans beating the other badly into a coma? thats like this, saying baseball is to blame for the lunacy..

..here we go again..right?

Jun 15, 2004
there day will come.it made me remember this verse in the last chapter of revalation

10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is near. 11 Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy.”

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Damn breh's, I'm hella scurred. I just maxed out all my credit cards and emptied out my life savings on hookers because I thought this really was the end. Now what am I supposed to do until December 21, 2012.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
nothing is good when taken excessively, nothing.
Pussu, tiddies, tacos, weed, liquor, bacon... all good when taken excessively!

Those are going to be the 6 major parts of the religion I'm starting. I'll let you know when I've written my Holy book about it. I want to make some cold hard cash off of peoples fears like all the other religions, fuck yeah!