MAY 21, 2011: JUDGEMENT DAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Why do we need the canned foods and goods if the world is ending...These people are giving Christians a worse name than we aleady have...

It says in the bible that no man would know when or what time the end will come......
As an athiest I always thought the Christians that make these end of day predictions would have read that passage by Paul where he stated that. I guess they must have skipped over that part.

Is that website Nine2Five linked really theirs or is it a spoof one? I'm at work so I can't read it because it's blocked.

Wait, I can't read it. That means I'm saved! YAY!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
and he gave his entire life savings up to put these billboards up?

i would love to see the look on dude's face right now

::
From what I read thanks to Mac Jesus and Yahoo Canada they were all put up with the money of donations by his followers. When all was said and done he actually made around $72 million himself. All tax free of course.

Dec 3, 2009
Yup pretty much what I suspected..
whole thing was a big scam..
the the guy who made this all up..
came out on top.. and got rich from donations!

stupid people who followed him!

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I assume serio means serious and yes I am. It's definitely real. It's wierd cause one block would have branches through roofs but the next block would just have leaves on the ground. My house is coo thank god.
damn man..good to hear your ok. hope all goes well and those who are in need of help get it at a quick pace. natural disasters are something that is no ones fault, but people stay ready to point fingers while those who were affected are usually left to dry..

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
As an athiest I always thought the Christians that make these end of day predictions would have read that passage by Paul where he stated that. I guess they must have skipped over that part.

Is that website Nine2Five linked really theirs or is it a spoof one? I'm at work so I can't read it because it's blocked.

Wait, I can't read it. That means I'm saved! YAY!
Thats whats wrong with Christians....We always try and taylor fit the bible to our own personal needs....Especially when trying to win an argument or justify what one just did....Its really sad....Im guilty of it myself...

But there is only one word a christian should go by and thats the Lords and what the bible says...If the one reading cannot inturpet (sp) what the meaning of certain passages are..They should get lots of clarification from different sources and pray about it......