master p still biting the bay to this day....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
@ChrisHogg--good points.

But I kind of doubt that P's CD going to put THAT much of a dent in the game unless (a). It turns out to be really dope beyond belief (i.e., P demonstrates skills or aspects of his personality that no one knew existed), and/or (b). He gets the right kind of promotion (i.e. MTV, BET, etc). We'll just have to wait and see--Me, though, I give P's first four CDs (THE GHETTO's TRYIN' TO KILL ME, 99 WAYS TO DIE, ICE CREAM MAN and GHETTO D) their props, but that's where it stops.

PEACE!

Apr 18, 2003
the only thing that i dont like is when someone does something without permission...AND no recognition....ya feel? when has he brought the bay into the mainstream?

Jul 14, 2003
has anyone seen that "shake what you got in them jeans" video. hes hella biting on lil john. hes trying to scream like him. hes trying to do the club thang in his videos. remember the "tight whips" video with that white guy "Mr. clean" lol tryin to bite off eminem and stagalie and shit. and then his son trying to do everything that little bow wow does. that guy needs to come up with some new shit.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Master P made a career biting other rappers. When was the last time you listened to WCBB1 or DSH? Half the beats on both those CDs were from songs that were huge at the time. I got 5 On It, Big Poppa, some Paris track, Lay It Down by 8Ball & MJG, All About U/I Got Candy. Look at all the rappers P has imitated too, Spice 1, Scarface, 2Pac, E-40, and so on...

Feb 14, 2004
so what? Master P is still probably the only artist that has the most classic albums in the game. he has about 20-25 classics under his belt. want a list?

Feb 14, 2004
1. Master P - The Ghetto's Trying To Kill me
2. Master P - 99 Ways 2 Die
3. Master P - Ice Cream Man
4. Master P - Ghetto Dope
5. TRU - TRU 2 Da Game
6. TRU - TRUE
7. West Coast Bad Boyz vol. 1
8. West Coast Bad Boyz vol. 2
9. West Coast Bad Boyz - High Fo' X-Mas
10. Kane & Abel - The 7 Sins
11. Down South Hustlas - Bouncin N' Swingin'
12. Tre 8 - Ghetto Stories
13. C.C.G. - 100% Game
14. Silkk the Shocker - The Shocker
15. Steady Mobb'n - Pre Meditated Drama
16. I'm Bout It - soundtrack
17. Mr. Serv-On - Life Insurance
18. Skull Duggrey - Hoodlum 4 Life
19. C Murder - Life Or Death
20. Soulja Slim - Give It 2 Em' Raw

Apr 15, 2003
^ explains everything right there was good at the time but dont think he can come back to where he was He fell of after the last don.....P is the one of the main reasons i started listening to bay rap wen the TRU came out and was puttin it down for Richmond he made me realize how many good artists their are in the bay he made me open my eyez now bay rap is all i listen 2...Got to give credit where credit is due even though i dont listen to his shit now but still bump those classic cds

Apr 25, 2002
ey master P does take whats hot and uses it to flip some new money..i actually think its funny..cuz its still workin for him

like he took genuines "those jeans" and some crunk lil john type production and made his new track..its workin for him..what kills me is at the end of the video when it switches up to that "dumb ditty dumb dumb" track(i laugh hella hard when i hear that) there wearin them new no limit shirts..and what does it say on the back.."WE ALL WE GOT"..aint that nellys derrty ent slogan? lmao..MASTER P DOES IT AGAIN!

Apr 17, 2003
Fuck Master P WHAT HAS HE DO FOR THE BAY LATELY WHY YOU THINK NOBODY FUCKS WITH THIS DUDE NO MORE CUZZ HES FAKE AS FUCK. NO LIMIT FADERS.........

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
A.GEEZY said:
Fuck Master P WHAT HAS HE DO FOR THE BAY LATELY WHY YOU THINK NOBODY FUCKS WITH THIS DUDE NO MORE CUZZ HES FAKE AS FUCK. NO LIMIT FADERS.........
The funny thing is that besides you gays, I mean guys here on BART and aside from Yuck and Bo;
everyone else still respects the man. Just about every other artist here understands that he was one of them who made it real big. These artists understand how hard it is to make it, and their hope is to make it as big as he did.

No matter how successful you are, there will always be someone hatin tryin to knock you off the top.
It appears this forum is full of the type of cats that wanna drag everyone else down with them.
LOL! Black holes haha!

Dec 20, 2003
I could give a fuck less about Master P but for the record Cheech and Chong had that Ice cream shit in the movies but the reason Yuck and them use it because of Felix Mitchell he was a drug lord in the 70's in oakland and he really pushed product from an ice cream truck learn the history yall peace

Feb 14, 2004
who gives a flying fuck about this "ice cream man" bullshit. i know that C-Bo didn't, because he's done tracks with Master P back in the day and now he pulled a switcharoo on him. Master P put alot of cats in the spotlite back in the day, espeically Bay rappers, like JT the Bigga Figga, Ray Luv, Mac Dre, E-40 & the Click, and so on...now that he's making poor music today, everyone turns their back and says that P didn't do shit for music.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
savage said:
Master P put alot of cats in the spotlite back in the day, espeically Bay rappers, like JT the Bigga Figga, Ray Luv, Mac Dre, E-40 & the Click, and so on...now that he's making poor music today, everyone turns their back and says that P didn't do shit for music.
I STILL REMEMBER THAT SHIT...I REMEMBER HE USED TO GIVE ALOTTA LOVE TOWARDS THAT WAY..HE EVEN SIGNED THAT GROUP STEADY MOBBIN..MASTER P MAY BE WACK NOW BUT GHETTO DOPE IS STILL A CLASSIC TO ME...

MAKE CRACK LIKE THIS