master p still biting the bay to this day....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2003
who you talking to?

and i;m just saying, people bite, alot. look at how they bite 40 without even knowing it, but come on...ice cream man, now raiders? its only obvious to cali fans of bay rap...

no need to get crazy homie...

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i was talkin to you, if that's his favorite team, who gives a shit. If he woulda said the no limit clippers would it be a big deal? He had the west coast bad boys 3 album cover that looked exactly like the lakers logo, is that a big deal? If i'm not mistaken, he lives in cali now, and has for a couple years. He's done a lot for the bay if you ask me, he can have the bitch ass raiders name

no love loss homie, i'm just sayin, me comin at you sideways is no different than you comin at him sideways for it

Apr 18, 2003
not really cuz i aint comin at him sideways, i brought this up to see what yall thought...who gives a shit about the lakers...he bite ice cream man from yuk, and did luniz have a cd called raiders? its just fucking obvious...

i dont know why you resorted to talking about dicks n shit, but no love loss then homie

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
i honestly don't see the angle in dissing master p. I do honestly think it's funny that yukmouth steady disses master p. Yuk came out with the ice cream man first, but P took it big time. the luniz had the silver and black cd, but more people will know about the no limit raiders thing. and p doesn't even have to say yuk's name, and i think it gets under his skin so fuckin deep, but what can he do? master p doesn't even say his name, he just gets over on him with the lil shit like that. No disrespect to yuk, cause he's tight to me, but i just think it's kinda funny to watch it unfold. P's gonna put a dent in the game with this new album i have a feeling, on both coasts, and down south. there is a song someone posted up in the southern siccness forum with he and lil jon, and that shit is slappin, honestly makes me wanna get the album if it's gonna be like that