mass shooting at movie theatre in Aurora,Colorado

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 8, 2007
YOU FUCKERS NEED TO READ THE ARTICLE!!! ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED
there is a video for you lazy fucks :rolleyes:

http://gma.yahoo.com/colorado-batma...d-student-085940589--abc-news-topstories.html

how the fuck did anyone not notice this guy walkin up the the theatre? im sure he snuck in a backdoor or emergency exit but damn, someone had to have seen him before hand.
As he entered he threw teargas and started firing as soon as it exploded.

How did the gunman open the exit doors outside the building, not like he bought a ticket and went in, witnesses say he burst out of the exit door, threw tear gas to the top row and bottom and started firing.
just read the article. he bought a ticket and 30 min into the movie he dipped out the exit doors but left it open to get his guns. when they apprehended him his response was "I am the Joker"

yo they trying to figure out how to enter his apt.... shits crazy as fuck.

Jun 23, 2005
thats exactly what the government wants, to take all the guns out of the peoples hands. and a lot of you dumb asses are all for it. slowly stripping us of our rights as citizens of the united states of america. once the guns go, they have 100% control of us and we cant fight back.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
fuck over fifty shot.. wheres batman when you need him.. btw hes a fuckin 90's baby. 88 is the cut off....this old man would have taken him out..

[video=youtube;KFW3bwXIcWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFW3bwXIcWc&feature=player_embedded[/video]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS FUCKIN COMEDY!!!

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I feel bad for the parents they had nothing to do with this whatsoever
That's exactly why they should be made to open the door. This fool needs to know that his family is in jeopardy also.

Seriously, I'm all for the torturing of mass murderers, serial killers, rapists and other sick fucks. I'm also for getting their families involved holding them responsible for the shit they do. I think a lot of people would slow down on the shit they do or think long and hard if they knew their folks would be held responsible for the shit they do.

So again, send his daddy, his momma or make him open up that goddamn door. If not, treat this faggot as a terrorist, ship his ass off to some unknown prison and torture the fuck out of him.

Dec 4, 2006
^why should offenders families suffer for their mistakes?

Let's say you get a DUI, should your family pay an extra fine for your own fuck up? or have them take DUI classes with you?

We all decide our own faith and build our own path's ..nobody else but you should face the consequences for your own fuck ups..

Jun 24, 2005
This is all bad. RIP to all the victims and their families. Reading the article that was linked earlier in the thread, I'm surprised more people weren't killed to be honest.

I believe people have the right to own guns, but this dude purchased all of his guns legally. How can guns be kept out of the possession of someone who doesn't have an arrest record, and probably wasn't thought to be a complete psycho?

Nov 1, 2005
thats exactly what the government wants, to take all the guns out of the peoples hands. and a lot of you dumb asses are all for it. slowly stripping us of our rights as citizens of the united states of america. once the guns go, they have 100% control of us and we cant fight back.
nobodys trying to strip you of your right to bare arms..what they want to do limit peoples ability to buy tens of thousands of rounds of ammo online,to be able to buy assault rifles with high capacity drum magazines...