mass shooting at movie theatre in Aurora,Colorado

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2006
for this reason is why legitmate people should be able to carry firearms and defend themselves, if you take away peoples rights to carry firearms then things like this happen.
We have more guns and access to them than any other developed country (accept maybe Canada but they have more rifles). We have significantly more gun violence than any other developed country. Other developed countries that have more gun control have not turned into fascists states. being a rational citizen with a gun does not make you jason bourne. You are dumb as fuck.

Mar 11, 2011
Let me guess the guy who shot up the place was on psych drugs???

I swear 99% of these mass shotings the guy is off zoloft or some shit but the media never covers it...why cuz its billion dollar industry and why fuck up a good thing right???
Hellla good points.

People with pschiatric problems need to be monitored more closely or kept in straight jackets and fed baby food. It's not the drug industry problem per say it's the people. Without the drugs I'm 1000% sure it would be much worse

Apr 13, 2003
dam this statement here is one of the realest on the siccness right now...homie even injured a 3 month old baby and a nine eyear old...that coward should be taking a dirt nap right now...and his parents live here in Dago...alll bad
Nah. Breh. This mf needs to suffer. Him dying would be too easy. All the families that are grieving and suffering right now are goin thru hell. This bastard needs 10 yrs of crue and unusual punishment. Some dungeon torture shit needs to be done with this fuckin coward. People were just mindin their own business, and this idiot has permanantly ruined lives. All bad

May 31, 2006
how the fuck did anyone not notice this guy walkin up the the theatre? im sure he snuck in a backdoor or emergency exit but damn, someone had to have seen him before hand.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Nah. Breh. This mf needs to suffer. Him dying would be too easy. All the families that are grieving and suffering right now are goin thru hell. This bastard needs 10 yrs of crue and unusual punishment. Some dungeon torture shit needs to be done with this fuckin coward. People were just mindin their own business, and this idiot has permanantly ruined lives. All bad

I feell you on that one my dude!

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I WAS HEARING THIS MORNING THEY HAD TO VACATE HIS APARTMENT BUILDING.

THAT HE HAD IT RIGGED FOR WHEN THE COPS SEARCHED.

AND THAT BASICALLY HE WAS TALKING SHIT TO THE COPS AND ACTING A FOOL.

AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD DURING ALL THE SHOOTINGS...THAT HAPPENED IN THE 80'S AT THE THEATRES...WHEN COLORS HAD CAME OUT.

MUST BE A 90'S BABY

Mar 6, 2006
I WAS HEARING THIS MORNING THEY HAD TO VACATE HIS APARTMENT BUILDING.

THAT HE HAD IT RIGGED FOR WHEN THE COPS SEARCHED.

AND THAT BASICALLY HE WAS TALKING SHIT TO THE COPS AND ACTING A FOOL.

AND I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD DURING ALL THE SHOOTINGS...THAT HAPPENED IN THE 80'S AT THE THEATRES...WHEN COLORS HAD CAME OUT.

MUST BE A 90'S BABY
hes 24. 80's baby

Jun 21, 2005
fuck over fifty shot.. wheres batman when you need him.. btw hes a fuckin 90's baby. 88 is the cut off....this old man would have taken him out..

[video=youtube;KFW3bwXIcWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFW3bwXIcWc&feature=player_embedded[/video]