Martin Luther on Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
Real Christians hate no one, but you have those who say they are and hate jews for what they did to Jesus, understand that if you hate the jews you better hate yourself, The Gentiles(Romans) would have killed him if the jews had not, It is unlawful for the jews to kill as said back by their beliefs. A bunch of Christians believe the Jews did it, but ones such as myself know that we are all guilty of the act, It happened to show that both parties were wrong. And to be a Christian and hate Jews is asinine in the fact that the bible says to love your neighbor. That means blacks, whites, asians, hispanics, an other cultures. This buisness of Christians hating jews makes those who are real christians look bad. And yes they are LAMES

Sep 28, 2002
Miggidy says: Like I said, the same measuring stick can be used for Jews....
Lets say that what Luther said is real, how is that different from any other member of any religion?

Well miggidy lets hear what these jewish leaders have to say?

First of all Martin Luther is not a member of the Christian religion he was the patriach. And you said before in Heresy's the passion thread this: While I'm at it, what do you know about the "Church Reformation"?

With your shallow mentality, all Muslims are terrorists,
All Christians are pedaphiles, all Mexicans are lazy, and all Blacks are drug dealers....

You see the common denominator here?
Ignorance bro....

Mr. Formaldehyde says: The common denominatior here bro is that the founder of your religion is an ignorant biggot & his fold remain loyal. The evidence of this loyalty is contained within your defense of Martin Luther.

Then you say: Muslims think infidels are all going to hell for not believing in Allah.
Jews think the same of all gentiles and Christians feel the same about non Christians

"THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES" the neither world heavan or hell is not the theme. This document calls for the disposession and murder of jews in the real world. It is not satire or an attempt to humiliate the jews it is a call for the princes of the age to utterly destroy the Jews. It is a testament to pre/postceading generations of "Christians who did just this.
The Passion is an attempt to raise these old bones.

Then miggidy says: To ANY member of any religion, a member of a different religion is a fool. They don't have to say it, as did Luther. But that's how they feel inside.

Then formaldehyde says: His words have nothing to do with foolishness they are direct acusations that jews are the spawn of satan. Is this how you feel inside Mig Am I a viper, do I want to use you and sacrifice your children to lucifer.

Admit it Miggidy your church is built on dead jews not just a one gods son but entire generations of human beings killed because of the tyranny and jelousy of suposedly pious forgiving forever compassionate murderers.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Well miggidy lets hear what these jewish leaders have to say?
I'll put some shit later on tonight.
But it doesn't make a difference, there is out spoken people in every belief system.
But you seem to think Jews are perfect and never speak their minds....

Formaldehyde Rx said:

Mr. Formaldehyde says: The common denominatior here bro is that the founder of your religion is an ignorant biggot & his fold remain loyal. The evidence of this loyalty is contained within your defense of Martin Luther.
See that is your problem man, you don't even know who the founder of Christianity is.
Ther founder was Jesus, everyone else including the Catholic church and the Protestant church is just a spin off.
You're judging all Christians by man-made doctrines and not by what Jesus preached himself.

I do not follow any denomination nor am I deffending Luther, I am deffending the true Christians under his denomination.
I know a few Protestants here and there, and when I say protestants I'm reffering to Southern Baptists and every other denomination under their church.
None of these cats hate Jews.
No bullshit, I have yet to find any follower of Jesus who hates Jews. None what so ever but here you are with your ignorant beliefs that every Christian hates Jews.
It's only in your paranoid mind, your own little world.
You don't see the hypocrisy in your assumption?
If one hates Jews, then he hates Jesus.
Further more a Christian knows that according to Jesus,
if you hate your enemy, you also hate God.
Understand the message behind Jesus' philosophy
and understand what a true Christian is.

Soak that before you make your judgement....

Formaldehyde Rx said:
"THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES" the neither world heavan or hell is not the theme. This document calls for the disposession and murder of jews in the real world. It is not satire or an attempt to humiliate the jews it is a call for the princes of the age to utterly destroy the Jews. It is a testament to pre/postceading generations of "Christians who did just this.
The Passion is an attempt to raise these old bones.
Pathological liar. Only a pathological liar will believe his own lies....
I didn't see anywhere in the document where it says that a Christian must kill Jews.

And do you really think Mel Gibson has an agenda behind this movie?
An agenda to start another holocaust?
If so why do you think he wants to do this?

Formaldehyde Rx said:
Then formaldehyde says: His words have nothing to do with foolishness they are direct acusations that jews are the spawn of satan. Is this how you feel inside Mig Am I a viper, do I want to use you and sacrifice your children to lucifer.
Dude are you tryin to make me hate you? Is that how you want me to think of you?
You are really "hell" bent on burning your bridges aren't you?

That's what you keep drawing in your own mind.
You're fucking puttin shackles on your brain man, don't you realize that?
You want to believe that your people are still being persecuted,
lynched, enslaved, and raped.
Stop living in the past man. The world feels sorry for your people but look at how quick you, your own people brought it upon yourselves that a lot of people hate you now.
The whole Arab/Muslim world hates Jews now.
It wasn't always like that even after the UN gave Jews the land of Israel. There was peace for a while but stupid prime ministers fucked it up for peace.
Now look at all of the innocent blood being shed on both sides.

This shit is similar to how Bush fucked it up for America. Everyone was sympathetic towards us after 911. Now the whole fuckin world hates us.
And we only have ourselves to blame for that….

Formaldehyde Rx said:

Admit it Miggidy your church is built on dead jews not just a one gods son but entire generations of human beings killed because of the tyranny and jelousy of suposedly pious forgiving forever compassionate murderers.
Again I am not part of any church….
But the church of Jesus was built on “One” dead Jew,
A Jew who resurrected on the 3rd day….
If there is any other Jew who the Church was built over, it was the apostle Peter.
A Jew whom Jesus said would be the “rock” AKA foundation under what
Would become Jesus’ Church….
He too was killed as well as the rest of Jesus’ apostles….

Today’s church or churches aren’t what Jesus had in mind.
They are full of hypocrisy and will have to face His wrath the next time he comes around. (Read Revelation, he warns them) In a way, they are a lot like the Jews of Jesus’ time. A bunch of hypocrites who no longer believed in the Laws of God, but the laws of man…..
But that’s not to say they are hateful towards other people.
My family is Catholic, yet they don’t hate Jews.
Being Latino, I have a bunch of Latino friends with Catholic backgrounds and none hate Jews. Every other Christian from every other denomination I’ve ever known since I can remember holds nothing against Jews….
You’re getting your ideas from a church who fell under corruption.
And this was hundreds of years ago, “The Spanish Inquisition”, the “Crusades” were all under corruption. But all that shit is over, those people are gone and will one day meet their Maker…. Wake up, you’re living in the days of old....
Get out of that mind state, you muthafuckas have it good now days. You don't see the Native Americans whinin do you????

Let me close with this simple question if I may,
can you point out any where in the bible where Jesus says that a follower must persecute Jews????

Sep 28, 2002
Mig says: But you seem to think Jews are perfect and never speak their minds....

When did I ever insinuate this? ill answer this one for you, never. As a matter of fact I think that the state of Israel's government is an abomination. i know there are evil people of every race hebrew/jew included. So why do you make these lies up?

Mig says: but here you are with your ignorant beliefs that every Christian hates Jews. It's only in your paranoid mind, your own little world.
You don't see the hypocrisy in your assumption?

Again when did I ever say this, the closest thing I said to this is the saterical remark "Yeah "christians are our friends" which does not even come close to saying every christian hates jews. But when you are talking about Christians as a group you can't just exclude people who don't interperet his message like you do. Especially when the institutions of christianity many or which are the entities I contend are anti-semetic have lorded over the faith for so long. So now you make assumptions about what I say creating assumptions of mine that do not exist and then insult me. Well thats very sunday school of you miggidy

Mig says: See that is your problem man, you don't even know who the founder of Christianity is.
Ther founder was Jesus,

The jesus you read about and see in pictures is a pail reflection literally of Yeshua. The bible has been filtered so many times that it can hardly be relyed on as a tool to get to know "Jesus".

Mig says: Pathological liar. Only a pathological liar will believe his own lies....
I didn't see anywhere in the document where it says that a Christian must kill Jews.

Your right it doesn't say that a christian must but it does say ""We are at fault for not slaying them [the Jews]." Which does call to mind a reconciliation of past ineqities. And again you insult me.

Mig says: Dude are you tryin to make me hate you? Is that how you want me to think of you?

Well miggidy i dont remember calling you a pathological liar or even insulting you at all yet it is I who is trying to make you hate me?

Mig says: And do you really think Mel Gibson has an agenda behind this movie?

Ok these are ligitamite questions. #1 yes, #2 probably in his wildest dreams, but more than likely just to agrivate a larger anti-semetic populus #3 "I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them" something along these lines this same thing did wonders for the swiss banking industry and the german economy in the 40's and 50's. But lets see why else maybe to make his ol paw proud of him.

Mig says:
That's what you keep drawing in your own mind.
You're fucking puttin shackles on your brain man, don't you realize that?
You want to believe that your people are still being persecuted,
lynched, enslaved, and raped.
Stop living in the past man. The world feels sorry for your people but look at how quick you, your own people brought it upon yourselves that a lot of people hate you now.

Thats rediculus I dont want people to think Im being persecuted or lynched or enslaved or raped I want to hear a christian stand up in church and ask his pastor why the church has done the things it has done and I want that pastor to admit that they dont know and jesus would look with shame on this institution in his name. When did I ever try to lay jewish guilt on you never I just want you to admit the flaws of you institution that has harmed so many jew/gypsy/muslim/arab/pagan/ad nausium aut infinitum.

Mig says: But the church of Jesus was built on “One” dead Jew,
A Jew who resurrected on the 3rd day….
If there is any other Jew who the Church was built over, it was the apostle Peter.
A Jew whom Jesus said would be the “rock” AKA foundation under what
Would become Jesus’ Church….
He too was killed as well as the rest of Jesus’ apostles….

And many thousands more and then they started killing in his name and then many millions more whats next Oh yeah the whole world ends and the christians live happily ever after and everyone else burns in hell forever.

Mig says: In a way, they are a lot like the Jews of Jesus’ time. A bunch of hypocrites who no longer believed in the Laws of God, but the laws of man…..

excuse me if Im wrong but wasn't jesus and almost everyone he saved a jew of jesuses time?

Mig says: And this was hundreds of years ago, “The Spanish Inquisition”, the “Crusades” were all under corruption. But all that shit is over, those people are gone and will one day meet their Maker…. Wake up, you’re living in the days of old....

What happened 60 years ago wasn't there like some thing where a bunch of jews were like slaughtered by a bunch of like christians. Yeah we should just move on fuck that what move on forget about it so it can happen again?

Mig says: Get out of that mind state, you muthafuckas have it good now days. You don't see the Native Americans whinin do you????

both parts blatently racist for two entirely different resons Ill let you try to gleen my meaning

as for your last question sorry migglesworth i dont think he does but his story paricularly his death eg.the passion does tend to send nonsensical people, lets say people who would belive that a human being could live in the gastric juices of a whale into an antisemetic ferver. I'm just saying people should be held accountable.

@ WD this post wasn't intended to say christians hate jews its to intended to show the foundations of antisemitism in the christian church were layed by the founder of the christian church. No im not talking about jesus mig.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Read this article bro:
http://www.jesus-messiah.com/studies/persecution.html
You come in here whining about how you think Christians have persecuted Jews but your selective memory blocks the early days of Christianity. You've forgotten how your Jewish people persecuted Christians for being heretic.
And if it wasn't for the miracle of Jesus' resurrection, Jews would've killed Christianity.
But the fact is Jesus resurrected and thus openned the eyes of many gentiles, and many Jews as well....
Now read this article:
http://www.100prophecies.org/love1.htm
Formaldehyde Rx said:
When did I ever insinuate this? ill answer this one for you, never. As a matter of fact I think that the state of Israel's government is an abomination. i know there are evil people of every race hebrew/jew included. So why do you make these lies up?
The moment you challenged me to post anything regarding negative Jewish "remarks" about Christians.
You acted as if Jews have never said anything negative about Christianity.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Again when did I ever say this, the closest thing I said to this is the saterical remark "Yeah "christians are our friends" which does not even come close to saying every christian hates jews. But when you are talking about Christians as a group you can't just exclude people who don't interperet his message like you do. Especially when the institutions of christianity many or which are the entities I contend are anti-semetic have lorded over the faith for so long. So now you make assumptions about what I say creating assumptions of mine that do not exist and then insult me. Well thats very sunday school of you miggidy
Man you said it on that other thread where our debate started.
Now you're changing what you said, it's cool with me. I take it as if you've taken back your words.
Moving on, a person who does not follow his religion is not a religious person.
How can a person call themselves a man of Christ if he doesn't go by His rules?
Jesus himself said that these type of people will not be saved.
FYI, I've never been to Sunday school. LOL! Talk about assumptions :cool:
Formaldehyde Rx said:
The jesus you read about and see in pictures is a pail reflection literally of Yeshua. The bible has been filtered so many times that it can hardly be relyed on as a tool to get to know "Jesus".
No, that is only an assumption shared by people who know little regarding the actual scripture. What you have today is what's found in the original scripture, minus a few translation errors. Everything else added by denominations is not part of the bible like most ignorant people think, they have their seperate doctrines.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Your right it doesn't say that a christian must but it does say ""We are at fault for not slaying them [the Jews]." Which does call to mind a reconciliation of past ineqities. And again you insult me.
Well miggidy i dont remember calling you a pathological liar or even insulting you at all yet it is I who is trying to make you hate me?
For one thing, I've yet to find any evidence linking the stuff you quoted to Martin Luther. (Still looking)
And me calling you a liar was not meant to insult you as I've said it with good reason. You're implying that Christians are taught to hate Jews, that is totally contrary to what Jesus preached. So either you're misinformed or you are what I called you. So don't change the subject now, you think I hate you but the truth is that I no longer hate my enemies and rivals. How can I hate you when I've never even met you?
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Mig says: And do you really think Mel Gibson has an agenda behind this movie?
Ok these are ligitamite questions. #1 yes, #2 probably in his wildest dreams, but more than likely just to agrivate a larger anti-semetic populus #3 "I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them" something along these lines this same thing did wonders for the swiss banking industry and the german economy in the 40's and 50's. But lets see why else maybe to make his ol paw proud of him.
Normally when a certain person has hatred for certain people, he also has a history of it. I just don't see how and why Mel hates or hated Jews. I mean there is no evidence of that, everything else is just Jewish speculation.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Thats rediculus I dont want people to think Im being persecuted or lynched or enslaved or raped I want to hear a christian stand up in church and ask his pastor why the church has done the things it has done and I want that pastor to admit that they dont know and jesus would look with shame on this institution in his name. When did I ever try to lay jewish guilt on you never I just want you to admit the flaws of you institution that has harmed so many jew/gypsy/muslim/arab/pagan/ad nausium aut infinitum..
First of all, the current wanna-be church is not my institution. I am not deffending these hypocrites, I am only deffending the Word. Like I said before, the Spanish inquisition, the Crusaders, none of them were Christians. They are as much Christian as Hussein was Muslim, they only used the bible in an attempt to hide their evil doings. Much like the KKK does now days. Are members of the KKK, Christians? Are gang bangers with crucifiction depicted tattoos, Christian? Of coarse not.... They do not live by the preachings of Christ so how is it that they are Christian? Oh because they claim they were? LOL! That's not what Jesus says. I quoted him before and I'll do it again, he said; Not everyone who says "Lord Lord" will be saved.... Also read the letters that he sent to the original churches of Isreal in the book of Revelation.
Your perception of Christianity is warped by the works of evil. No I don't blame you because the Chruch fell under corruption and they themselves tarnished the Churches image. But to say that this is what Christianity is all about is ignorance. Educate yourself first before you speak on it. Read the New Testament and you will find that the church is full of hypocrisy and will have it worse than anyone else come judgement day. Now it is also unfair to blame today's Christians for this shit. I personally know Christians from just about every denomination there is and a lot of them are good people. You might find a few bad ones here and there just like in any other religion. But they do not share the beliefs of the old corrupted Church. Not even Catholics, whom the current Pope has done a lot to increase the friendship between Christians and Jews.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
And many thousands more and then they started killing in his name and then many millions more whats next Oh yeah the whole world ends and the christians live happily ever after and everyone else burns in hell forever.
Like I said earlier, yes there were evil people who killed in His name. But what are you telling me? My ancesters were slaughtered by the Spanish Inquisition....
As far as what Jesus' preached, yeah everyone else goes to hell. But how is that different from Judaism? Don't follow the 10 commandments, no circumcision, then you too shall burn in hell forever. It's the same for Islam if you don't live by their rules, so what's your point?

Formaldehyde Rx said:
Mig says: In a way, they are a lot like the Jews of Jesus’ time. A bunch of hypocrites who no longer believed in the Laws of God, but the laws of man…..
excuse me if Im wrong but wasn't jesus and almost everyone he saved a jew of jesuses time?
Yes but I was speakin on religious Jews. And remember, Jesus came to save the Jews as it was prophecised that the Messiah would do. But he also saved a few gentiles here and there, that pissed off some of the religious Jewish teachers and leaders.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
What happened 60 years ago wasn't there like some thing where a bunch of jews were like slaughtered by a bunch of like christians. Yeah we should just move on fuck that what move on forget about it so it can happen again?
So now you're blaming the Jewish holocaust on Christians? (Do you know that Hitler wasn't just killing Jews? Did you know that he was killing everyone who wasn't white????) What's next? What else are you going to blame Christians for? Now talk about anti-semitism. Your hate towards Christians is so clear.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
as for your last question sorry migglesworth i dont think he does but his story paricularly his death eg.the passion does tend to send nonsensical people, lets say people who would belive that a human being could live in the gastric juices of a whale into an antisemetic ferver. I'm just saying people should be held accountable.
Then it's on the individual who sees it the way he wishes to. But don't blame a religion for it, that is how it happenned. A person who wants to hate a Jew for killing Jesus wanted to hate Jews even before he knew of the story. What I'm sayin is that his heart was already soiled with hate from the get go.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
@ WD this post wasn't intended to say christians hate jews its to intended to show the foundations of antisemitism in the christian church were layed by the founder of the christian church. No im not talking about jesus mig.
This post wasn't but the thread where this all started was.
But let me correct you, Martin Luther is only the founder of the Protestant church....

Sep 28, 2002
LOl

I challange you to find me saying anywhere in this website I hate christians or that all christians hate jews. Your assumptions and flawed logic are making you look very stupid miggidy. The first sentence of your last post is a prime example. Its not my problem if you cant deal with the realitys of history.

I do think I understand why you claim no christians hate jews its that same old mutually exclusive standpoint where if you hate you can't be a christian and if your a christian you cant hate. This is propoganda.

P.S. its funny "the jews have never said anything bad about christians" of course they have. This proves to me you don't even know any jews so every thing you say about them is an assumption.

Sep 28, 2002
The first one didn't work. I liked the second one you know it gave me a good feeling (I think they call it a false sence of security.) anyway I just want to know why its ok for christians to say things like this"And yet, too many times in the past 1900 years, we Christians have persecuted the Jews. We banned them from living in Spain, England, France, Belgium and Italy. We burned their villages and we burned them alive - their husbands, their wives, their parents and their children. We stood by quietly while some of our church leaders expressed their un-Christian hatred for Jews. And we didn't always stand up when some of our church leaders were defending the Jews. " and not jews?

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
^^^ Form muthafuckas act like bitches because there mad at society so they feel like they have to take it out on a single race religion. THese people have no idea what punk bitches they are. You cant instill any morals to these jokers.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Formaldehyde Rx said:
LOl

I challange you to find me saying anywhere in this website I hate christians or that all christians hate jews. Your assumptions and flawed logic are making you look very stupid miggidy. The first sentence of your last post is a prime example. Its not my problem if you cant deal with the realitys of history.
How about this?
Formaldehyde Rx said:
Im not saying you hate jews but your christian church does.
Ok its fucking true.
Formaldehyde Rx said:
I said that the christian church hates me. Why because Its true.
These quotes and a few more can be found here:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=94882&page=4&pp=15
and here:
http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=94882&page=5&pp=15
WHO LOOKS STUPID NOW????

Formaldehyde Rx said:
I do think I understand why you claim no christians hate jews its that same old mutually exclusive standpoint where if you hate you can't be a christian and if your a christian you cant hate. This is propoganda.
How is this propoganda?
Here's what Jesus says:

Murder Begins in the Heart
"You have heard that it was said to those of old, "You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.' But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, "Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, "You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift. Agree with your adversary quickly, while you are on the way with him, lest your adversary deliver you to the judge, the judge hand you over to the officer, and you be thrown into prison. Assuredly, I say to you, you will by no means get out of there till you have paid the last penny.

Go the Second Mile
"You have heard that it was said, "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you not to resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.

Love Your Enemies
"You have heard that it was said, "You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so? Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

Propoganda? No! It's basic Christianism.
Problem is when these so-called Christians pick up the Old Testament and take it out of its context to justify violence.

Formaldehyde Rx said:
P.S. its funny "the jews have never said anything bad about christians" of course they have. This proves to me you don't even know any jews so every thing you say about them is an assumption.
I don't understand how that proves that I don't know any Jews.
My boy Soz is a Jew. My boss is a Jew.
My companies executives are Jews. And Efi, the owner of my company, "Electronics for Imaging" is a Jew....

Formaldehyde Rx said:
The first one didn't work. I liked the second one you know it gave me a good feeling (I think they call it a false sence of security.) anyway I just want to know why its ok for christians to say things like this"And yet, too many times in the past 1900 years, we Christians have persecuted the Jews. We banned them from living in Spain, England, France, Belgium and Italy. We burned their villages and we burned them alive - their husbands, their wives, their parents and their children. We stood by quietly while some of our church leaders expressed their un-Christian hatred for Jews. And we didn't always stand up when some of our church leaders were defending the Jews. " and not jews?
Again, people just love assuming that the crusaders were followers of Christ.
And the same assholes who agree with this shit are not followers of Christ as well.
Bush claims he is Christian but his actions prove otherwise. Yet even Christians believe his ass :dead:

Sep 28, 2002
How about this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formaldehyde Rx
Im not saying you hate jews but your christian church does.
Ok its fucking true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formaldehyde Rx
I said that the christian church hates me. Why because Its true.

I am talking about the christian church not all christians the christian church is an organization of church leaders you have me twisted, Im not talking about the congregation (the followers) Im talking about the mutherfuckers who organize and get paid from the christian church.