Martin Luther on Jews

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
Its true the Christian Church has a deep seeded love for Jewish people just read this.

"THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES"

Extracts From the founder of Protestant Church Martin Luther's booklet: "THE JEWS AND THEIR LIES" (1543) Volume 47:
"The Christian in Society"IV, (Philadelphia: Fortress Press, 1971). pp 268-293 OF THE UNKNOWABLE NAME AND THE
GENERATIONS OF CHRIST (1543)

" Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous and devilish lot are these Jews, who for these fourteen hundred years have
been and still are our plague, our pestilence, and our misfortune." (Martin Luther, founder of the Protestant Church)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A collection of the most important excerpts of Martin Luther's booklet "The Jews & Their Lies"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Jews or against them. But since I learned that these miserable
and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Christians, I have published this little book, so
that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Jews who warned the Christians to be on
their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Christian could be duped by the Jews into taking their exile and
wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever God's word is absent he has an easy
task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May God help us. Amen.

"He did not call them Abraham's children, but a 'brood of vipers' [Matt. 3:7]. Oh, that was too insulting for the noble blood
and race of Israel, and they declared, 'He has a demon' [Matt 11:18]. Our Lord calls them a 'brood of vipers'; furthermore in
John 8 [:39,44] he states: 'If you were Abraham's children ye would do what Abraham did.... You are of your father the
devil.' It was intolerable to them to hear that they were not Abraham's but the devil's children, nor can they bear to hear
this today.

"They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to
end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is
directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the
time of Esther...

"On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and murderous desire and
hope. The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine to be the people of God,
and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost undertaking which they expect of
their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they at first demonstrated against us
Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have been repeatedly struck on their
snouts...

"Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under the sun always have been, still are, and
always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed usury. They also find comfort with this:
'When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and distribute it among the Jews.' Thus, wherever
they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.

Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and
enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the
goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often
accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny
this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into
deeds, in secret or openly.

"A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enemity with the Christians above all others; for
which they have no reason, since we only do good to them.

"They live among us in our homes, under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and
government sit by, snore and have their maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever
they will. That is, they permit themselves and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their
own money, through the usury of the Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what
they have certainly must be ours. They do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them.
Yet they have our money and goods and are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile!

Sep 28, 2002

"If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten
tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself!

"Do not their TALMUD and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in
Israel? It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their
moneylending) from a heathen, is a divine service... And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants - yea,
their cattle!

"I maintain that in three fables of Aesop there is more wisdom to be found than in all the books of the Talmudists and
rabbis and more than ever could come into the hearts of the Jews...

"Should someone think I am saying too much - I am saying much too little! For I see in [their] writings how they curse us
Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able,
they play us all manner of mean tricks... No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and
those whom he possesses - as he possesses the Jews.

"Burgensis, who was a very learned rabbi among them and by the grace of God became a Christian (which seldom occurs), is
much moved that in their schools they so horribly curse us Christians (as Lyra also writes) and from that draws the
conclusion that they must not be the people of God.

"Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they complain about being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed
more than 1,400 years ago during that time we Christians have been tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world.
On top of that, we do not know to this day what Devil brought them into our country. We did not fetch them from
Jerusalem!... Yes, we have and hold them captive, as I would like to keep my rheumatism, and all other diseases and
misfortunes, who must wait as a poor servant, with money and property and everything I have! I wish they were in
Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them.

"Therefore the blind Jews are truly stupid fools...

"Now just behold these miserable, blind, and senseless people.

"...their blindness and arrogance are as solid as an iron mountain.

"Learn from this, dear Christian, what you are doing if you permit the blind Jews to mislead you. Then the saying will truly
apply, 'When a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into the pit' [cf. Luke 6:39]. You cannot learn anything from them
except how to misunderstand the divine commandments...

"Therefore be on your guard against the Jews, knowing that wherever they have their synagogues, nothing is found but a
den of devils in which sheer self-glory, conceit, lies, blasphemy, and defaming of God and men are practiced most
maliciously and veheming his eyes on them.

"Moreover, they are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they have
not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together with wife and
child, by theft and robbery, as arch-thieves and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

"However, they have not acquired a perfect mastery of the art of lying; they lie so clumsily and ineptly that anyone who is
just a little observant can easily detect it. But for us Christians they stand as a terrifying example of God's wrath.

"If I had to refute all the other articles of the Jewish faith, I should be obliged to write against them as much and for as long
a time as they have used for inventing their lies-- that is, longer than two thousand years.

"...Christ and his word can hardly be recognized because of the great vermin of human ordinances. However, let this suffice
for the time being on their lies against doctrine or faith.

"Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

"Alas, it cannot be anything but the terrible wrath of God which permits anyone to sink into such abysmal, devilish, hellish,
insane baseness, envy, and arrogance. If I were to avenge myself on the devil himself I should be unable to wish him such evil
and misfortune as God's wrath inflicts on the Jews, compelling them to lie and to blaspheme so monstrously, in violation of
their own conscience. Anyway, they have their reward for constantly giving God the lie.

"No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants.

"...but then eject them forever from this country. For, as we have heard, God's anger with them is so intense that gentle
mercy will only tend to make them worse and worse, while sharp mercy will reform them but little. Therefore, in any case,
away with them!

"Over and above that we let them get rich on our sweat and blood, while we remain poor and they such the marrow from our
bones.

"I brief, dear princes and lords, those of you who have Jews under your rule-- if my counsel does not please your, find
better advice, so that you and we all can be rid of the unbearable, devilish burden of the Jews, lest we become guilty
sharers before God in the lies, blasphemy, the defamation, and the curses which the mad Jews indulge in so freely and
wantonly against the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, this dear mother, all hristians, all authority, and ourselves. Do not
grant them protection, safe-conduct, or communion with us.... .With this faithful counsel and warning I wish to cleanse and
exonerate my conscience.

"Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let
everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew.

"However, we must avoid confirming them in their wanton lying, slandering, cursing, and defaming. Nor dare we make
ourselves partners in their devilish ranting and raving by shielding and protecting them, by giving them food, drink, and
shelter, or by other neighborly

"Therefore we Christians, in turn, are obliged not to tolerate their wanton and conscious blasphemy.

"Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and
to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death.

"What shall we Christians do with this rejected and condemned people, the Jews? Let us apply the ordinary wisdom of other
nations like France, Spain, Bohemia, et al., who made them give an account of what they had stolen through usury, and
divided it evenly; but expelled them from their country;. For as heard before, God's wrath is so great over them that
through soft mercy they only become more wicked, through hard treatment, however, only a little better. Therefore, away
with them!

"How much more unbearable it is that we should permit the entire Christendom and all of us to be bought with our own
money, be slandered and cursed by the Jews, who on top of all that be made rich and our lords, who laugh us to scorn and
are tickled by their audacity!

"What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his angels, and cause them to laugh through their snouts like a sow
grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God.

"Since they live among us, we dare not tolerate their conduct, now that we are aware of their lying and reviling and
blaspheming. If we do, we become sharers in their lies, cursing and blaspemy. Thus we cannot extinguish the unquenchable
fire of divine wrath, of which the prophets speak, nor can we convert the Jews. With prayer and the fear of God we must
pratice a sharp mercy to see whether we might save at least a few from the glowing flames. We dare not avenge ourselves.
Vengenance a thousand times worse than we could wish them already has them by the throat. I shall give you my sincere
advice:

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will
ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see
that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and
of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly - and I myself was unaware of it - will be pardoned by
God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our
very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the
same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.

Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their
synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them that they
are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and
lament about us before God.

Third, I advise that all their prayer books and Talmudic writings, in which such idolatry, lies, cursing and blasphemy are
taught, be taken from them. [...]

Sep 28, 2002
Fourth, I advise that their rabbis be forbidden to teach henceforth on pain of loss of life and limb. For they have justly
forfeited the right to such an office by holding the poor Jews captive with the saying of Moses (Deuternomy 17 [:10 ff.]) in
which he commands them to obey their teachers on penalty of death, although Moses clearly adds: "what they teach you in
accord with the law of the Lord." Thoses villains ignore that. They wantonly employ the poor people's obedience contrary to
the law of the Lord and infuse them with this poison, cursing, and blasphemy. In the same way the pope also held us captive
with the declaration in Matthew 16 {:18], "You are Peter," etc, inducing us to believe all the lies and deceptions that issued
from his devilish mind. He did not teach in accord with the word of God, and therefore he forfeited the righ to teach.

Fifth, I advise that safe-conduct on the highways be abolished completely for the Jews. For they have no business in the
countryside, since they are not lords, officials, tradesmen, or the like. Let they stay at home. [...]

Sixth, I advise that usury be prohibited to them, and that all cash and treasure of silver and gold be taken from them and
put aside for safekeeping. The reason for such a measure is that, as said above, they have no other means of earning a
livelihood than usury, and by it they have stolen and robbed from us all they possess. Such money should now be used in no
other way than the following: Whenever a Jew is sincerely converted, he should be handed one hundred, two hundred, or
three hundred florins, as personal circumstances may suggest. With this he could set himself up in some occupation for the
support of his poor wife and children, and the maintenance of the old or feeble. For such evil gains are cursed if they are
not put to use with God's blessing in a good and worthy cause.

Seventh, I commend putting a flail, an ax, a hoe, a spade, a distaff, or a spindle into the hands of young, strong Jews and
Jewesses and letting them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, as was imposed on the children of Adam (Gen
3[:19]). For it is not fitting that they should let us accursed Goyim toil in the sweat of our faces while they, the holy people,
idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting, and on top of all, boasting blasphemously of their lordship over
the Christians by means of our sweat. No, one should toss out these lazy rogues by the seat of their pants.

"But what will happen even if we do burn down the Jews' synagogues and forbid them publicly to praise God, to pray, to
teach, to utter God's name? They will still keep doing it in secret. If we know that they are doing this in secret, it is the
same as if they were doing it publicly. For our knowledge of their secret doings and our toleration of them implies that they
are not secret after all and thus our conscience is encumbered with it before God.

"Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and
to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone
could also throw in some hellfire. That would demonstrate to God our serious resolve and be evidence to all the world that it
was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his
Son most shamefully up till now but that we have now given them their due reward.

"To sum up, dear princes and nobles who have Jews in your domains, if this advice of mine does not suit you, then find a
better one so that you and we may all be free of this insufferable devilish burden - the Jews...

"Let the government deal with them in this respect, as I have suggested. But whether the government acts or not, let
everyone at least be guided by his own conscience and form for himself a definition or image of a Jew. When you lay eyes on
or think of a Jew you must say to yourself: Alas, that mouth which I there behold has cursed and execrated and maligned
every Saturday my dear Lord Jesus Christ, who has redeemed me with his precious blood; in addition, it prayed and pleaded
before God that I, my wife and children, and all Christians might be stabbed to death and perish miserably. And he himself
would gladly do this if he were able, in order to appropriate our goods...

"Such a desperate, thoroughly evil, poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews, who for these fourteen hundred years have
been and still are our plague, our pestilence, and our misfortune.

"I have read and heard many stories about the Jews which agree with this judgment of Christ, namely, how they have
poisoned wells, made assassinations, kidnapped children, as related before. I have heard that one Jew sent another Jew, and
this by means of a Christian, a pot of blood, together with a barrel of wine, in which when drunk empty, a dead Jew was
found. There are many other similar stories. For their kidnapping of children they have often been burned at the stake or
banished (as we already heard). I am well aware that they deny all of this. However, it all coincides with the judgment of
Christ which declares that they are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and children of the devil, who
sting and work harm stealthily wherever they cannot do it openly. For this reason, I would like to see them where there are
no Christians. The Turks and other heathen do not tolerate what we Christians endure from these venomous serpents and
young devils...next to the devil, a Christian has no more bitter and galling foe than a Jew. There is no other to whom we
accord as many benefactions and from whom we suffer as much as we do from these base children of the devil, this brood
of vipers.

"We are at fault for not slaying them [the Jews].

"I wish and I ask that our rulers who have Jewish subjects exercise a sharp mercy toward these wretched people, as
suggested above, to see whether this might not help (though it is doubtful). They must act like a good physician who, when
gangrene has set in, proceeds without mercy to cut, saw, and burn flesh, veins, bone, and marrow. Such a procedure must
also be followed in this instance. Burn down their synagogues, forbid all that I enumerated earlier, force them to work, and
deal harshly with them, as Moses did in the wilderness, slaying three thousand lest the whole people perish. They surely do
not know what they are doing; moreover, as people possessed, they do not wish to know it, hear it, or learn it. There it
would be wrong to be merciful and confirm them in their conduct. If this does not help we must drive them out like mad
dogs, so that we do not become partakers of their abominable blasphemy and all their other vices and thus merit God's
wrath and be damned with them. I have done my duty. Now let everyone see to his. I am exonerated.

"My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian (who in any case has no desire to become a Jew) with enough material not only to
defend himself against the blind, venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews' malice, lying, and cursing, and to
understand not only that their belief is false but that they are surely possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord,
convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life. Amen.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I'm glad you put this up.
First I'm going to check if any of this is true, (highly doubt it since the shit in there seems out of context)
and if it is I'm going to use it against my Protestant friends who act like their denomination is different than Catholocism.

I always tell them that Luther made a big mistake by splittin instead of settling their differences but they all say it was for the better. In the end it was for the worse, because every denomination that came out after the Protestant church is now no different than the Catholic church.
They are all hypocrites in God's eyes....

But I won't sit here and say these denominations hate Jews....
Not even the Catholic church whom the Pope keeps tellin his people that the Jews are a friend.
Maybe it wasn't so until a few years ago but things have changed.
I do not know any denomination today who teaches hatred towards Jews as hypocritical as they might be.

Also keep in mind that the same measuring stick can be used against you. To the Jewish people, everyone else are just gentiles. You don't see anyone else complaining about that do you?

Sep 28, 2002

"They are the real liars and bloodhounds, who have not only perverted and falsified the entire Scriptures from beginning to
end and without ceasing with their interpretations. And all of the anxious sighing, longing and hoping of their hearts is
directed to the time when some day they would like to deal with us heathen as they dealt with the heathen in Persia at the
time of Esther... On how they love the book of Esther, which so nicely agrees with their bloodthirsty, revengeful and
murderous desire and hope. (1) The sun never did shine on a more bloodthirsty and revengeful people as they, who imagine
to be the people of God, and who desire to and think they must murder and crush the heathen. And the foremost
undertaking which they expect of their Messiah is that he should slay and murder the whole world with the sword. As they
at first demonstrated against us Christians and would like to do now, if they only could; have also tried it often and have
been repeatedly struck on their snouts... Their breath stinks for the gold and silver of the heathen; since no people under
the sun always have been, still are, and always will remain more avaricious than they, as can be noticed in their cursed
usury. They also find comfort with this: "When the Messiah comes, He shall take all the gold and silver in the world and
distribute it among the Jews. (2) Thus, wherever they can direct Scripture to their insatiable avarice, they wickedly do so.
Therefore know, my dear Christians, that next to the Devil, you have no more bitter, more poisonous, more vehement and
enemy than a real Jew who earnestly desires to be a Jew. There may be some among them who believe what the cow or the
goose believes. But all of them are surrounded with their blood and circumcision. In history, therefore, they are often
accused of poisoning wells, stealing children and mutilating them; as in Trent, Weszensee and the like. Of course they deny
this. Be it so or not, however, I know full well that the ready will is not lacking with them if they could only transform it into
deeds, in secret or openly. (3) A person who does not know the Devil, might wonder why they are so at enemity with the
Christians above all others; for which they have no reason, since we only do good to them. They live among us in our homes,
under our protection, use land and highways, market and streets. Princes and government sit by, snore and have their
maws open, let the Jews take from their purse and chest, steal and rob whatever they will. That is, they permit themselves
and their subjects to be abused and sucked dry and reduced to beggars with their own money, through the usury of the
Jews. For the Jews, as foreigners, certainly should have nothing from us; and what they have certainly must be ours. They
do not work, do not earn anything from us, neither do we donate or give it to them. Yet they have our money and goods and
are lords in our land where they are supposed to be in exile! If a thief steals ten gulden he must hang; if he robs people on
the highway, his head is gone. But a Jew, when he steals ten tons of gold through his usury is dearer than God himself! Do
not their TALMUD and rabbis write that it is no sin to kill if a Jew kills a heathen, but it is a sin if he kills a brother in Israel?
It is no sin if he does not keep his oath to a heathen. Therefore, to steal and rob (as they do with their moneylending) from
a heathen, is a divine service... And they are the masters of the world and we are their servants - yea, their cattle! I
maintain that in three fables of Aesop there is more wisdom to be found than in all the books of the Talmudists and rabbis
and more than ever could come into the hearts of the Jews..

Should someone think I am saying too much - I am saying much too little! For I see in [their] writings how they curse us
Goyim and wish as all evil in their schools and prayers. They rob us of our money through usury, and wherever they are able,
they play us all manner of mean tricks... No heathen has done such things and none would to so except the Devil himself and
those whom he possesses - as he possesses the Jews.
Burgensis, who was a very learned rabbi among them and by the grace of God became a Christian (which seldom occurs), is
much moved that in their schools they so horribly curse us Christians (as Lyra also writes) and from that draws the
conclusion that they must not be the people of God. Now behold what a nice, thick, fat lie it is when they complain about
being captives among us! Jerusalem was destroyed more than 1,400 years ago during that time we Christians have been
tortured and persecuted by the Jews in all the world. On top of that, we do not know to this day what Devil brought them
into our country. We did not fetch them from Jerusalem!... Yes, we have and hold them captive, as I would like to keep my
rheumatism, and all other diseases and misfortunes, who must wait as a poor servant, with money and property and
everything I have! I wish they were in Jerusalem with the other Jews and whomsoever they would like to have with them.

Now what are we going to do with these rejected, condemned Jewish people?... Let us apply the ordinary wisdom of other
nations like France, Spain, Bohemia, et al., who made them give an account of what they had stolen through usury, and
divided it evenly; but expelled them from their country;. For as heard before, God's wrath is so great over them that
through soft mercy they only become more wicked, through hard treatment, however, only a little better. Therefore, away
with them! How much more unbearable it is that we should permit the entire Christendom and all of us to be bought with our
own money, be slandered and cursed by the Jews, who on top of all that be made rich and our lords, who laugh us to scorn
and are tickled by their audacity! What a joyful affair that would be for the Devil and his angels, and cause them to laugh
through their snouts like a sow grinning at her little pigs, but deserving real wrath before God. Maybe mild-hearted and
gentle Christians will believe that I am too rigorous and drastic against the poor, afflicted Jews, believing that I ridicule
them and treat them with much sarcasm. By my word, I am far too weak to be able to ridicule such a satanic brood. I would
fain to do so, but they are far greater adepts at mockery than I and possess a god who is master in this art. It is the Evil
One himself. Even with no further evidence than the Old Testament, I would maintain, and no person on earth could alter my
opinion, that the Jews as they are today are veritably a mixture of all the depraved and malevolent knaves of the whole
world over, who have then been dispersed in all countries, similarly to the Tartars, Gypsies and such folk."

(Excerpts - compiled of Martin Luther's booklet "The Jews & Their Lies" - by Verboten )

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
WHITE DEVIL said:
Who gives a fuck? Do you know what the Talmud is? Do you know the view of modern Zionists? How the fuck else would you respond to that?
I DOUBT HE HAS READ THE TALMUD. I DON'T THINK HE IS CAPABLE OF DISCUSSING ZIONISM.

@RX I ASKED YOU THREE QUESTIONS IN THE PASSION THREAD. ALL TRHEE WERE RELEVENT TO JEWS, HEBREWS ETC ETC ETC. ARE YOU GOING TO ANSWER THEM OR MUST I POST THEM HERE?

LOL@MARTIN LUTHER KING!

WHEN I READ THAT I SPIT MY SODA OUT. LMAO!

Aug 16, 2003
This thread is intresting, but I dont think it speaks for the way "christians" feel about jewish people today. Most chritisans are more likely to get there opinions about the Jewish culture from Schindlers List before ever reading the Bible or doing enough Google searches to find out who Martin Luther was (and know it isnt Martin Luther King). You also have to realize that alot of Martin Luthers original teachings have been altered throught the decades to suite societys changes, so most of his original writings are just historical foot notes. Im not saying that there arent people out there that dont like Jewis people and Im sure some of them may claim to be christians, but theres also Muslims that hate and kill Jewish people every day in suicide bombings over seas. I dont think Marin Luther has a whole lot to do with that.

Holla

Apr 25, 2002
good, i was hoping it wasnt same dude, lol. that would be a shame. well this dude is a turd then. actin liek his shit dont stink, somebody should cut his nose off and shove it up his ass

Feb 9, 2003
thapro said:
There's also a lot of Jewish people that hate and kill Muslims people everyday and take their homes away. These Muslims don't kill Jews in suicide bombings because their Jews, they kill them cause they are rightfully defending their people and lands. Wouldn't you fight back if someone was doing that to you?
It seems a lot of people on this site are anti-Israeli (not really anti-semetic) but I'm still going to say this:
To the best of my knowledge that land is not Palestines, as there has never been any Palestinian Nation or any Palestinian People. Also haven't the Jews/Israeli's been in that region a lot longer than the muslim religion was ever born?

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Like I said, the same measuring stick can be used for Jews....
Lets say that what Luther said is real, how is that different from any other member of any religion?
Muslims think infidels are all going to hell for not believing in Allah.
Jews think the same of all gentiles and Christians feel the same about non Christians. To ANY member of any religion, a member of a different religion is a fool. They don't have to say it, as did Luther. But that's how they feel inside.
My point is, the only difference between Luther and your Jewish leaders Formaldehyde Rx is;
Luther spoke out....