MARQUEZ ROBBED AGAIN YES OR NO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
Can anyone comment on these numbers? IF they are correct, what does this mean in terms of who should have actually won the fight? Once again, I didn't watch the entire fight so this, and a bunch of people yelling "robbery" is all I have to go on.
The thing that is crazy here dude is how everyone live streams almost the entire fight barely see's any of it then watches some highlights then says marquez got robbed or manny got his ass beat.
Even if manny came out and knocked out marquez people would still be here hating on him for something.
It is what it is. Deal with it.

Feb 3, 2006
Let's just put it this way all the hard shots where landed by Marquez. Marquez made Manny miss and counter punched him all night. Marquez hurt Manny a few times in the fight, Manny never hurt Marquez. I had Marquez winning 8 rounds to Mannys 4 rounds. Marquez was robbed and Manny was exposed as the overrated hyped job he is. Fuck the HBO announcing team for riding Manny dick so hard too.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The thing that is crazy here dude is how everyone live streams almost the entire fight barely see's any of it then watches some highlights then says marquez got robbed or manny got his ass beat.
Even if manny came out and knocked out marquez people would still be here hating on him for something.
It is what it is. Deal with it.
ummm your post is based off of what 4 people that said they had a bad stream?

once again like I asked earlier in the other thread, what about the 12,000 people in the arena that boo'ed so loud you couldn't hear Manny speak afterwards and pelted him with beer as he walked out.

Jun 23, 2005
my uncle is the biggest mexican hater i know, and he is a fuckin chope. but even he had to say marquez deserved at least a tie. this coming from a guy who picked de la hoya over chavez

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Anyone who watched the fight on a fucking tv could see marquez not only didnt convincingly win but didnt even make an arguement for a draw. Which fight did you fuckers watch?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Anyone who watched the fight on a fucking tv could see marquez not only didnt convincingly win but didnt even make an arguement for a draw. Which fight did you fuckers watch?
by anyone you mean you and the friends you watched it with?

how about all the reporters all over the world with the word controversial in their headline

why use the word controversial if Pac won so convincingly?

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I didnt use the word. Reporters get shit wrong all the time, you think the news and sports world is without any bias?
12,000 fans in the arena
reporters all over the world
pro fighters on twitter
the majority of this site we're on right now

I guess more then just reporters got it wrong tonight

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
bottom line, it was a draw that marquez could have swayed in his favor. he has no one but his corner to blame. you should never tell your fighter he has the fight won in a close fight with multiple rounds left.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Lol @ basing your arguement on fans in arena. There are reporters and fighters on both sides. Your're a raider fan, so your judgement is already fucked up.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
bottom line, it was a draw that marquez could have swayed in his favor. he has no one but his corner to blame. you should never tell your fighter he has the fight won in a close fight with multiple rounds left.
Exactly, you cant ease up. You cant tell your fighter hes already won when clearly he hasnt. Big fuck up on his corner.