Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios Nov. 23rd Live From China

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WINS?

• Pacquiao by TKO

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Pacquiao by Decision

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Rios by TKO

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Rios by Decision

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 3, 2006
But please show me your proof that Mayweather uses it, and please explain to me how that drug helps Mayweather if it's clear as day that he hurt his hand in his last fight. Shouldn't he feel no pain if he was using the drug? I'm sorry I'm just asking logical questions.

Props: CZAR
Feb 10, 2006
Although I don't think he uses it, anyone with a hurt hand like that the typical fan would notice it but didn't. On all access it was his dad that mentioned it first almost as soon as it happened, not Jr telling him, and he continued to throw really good right hands throughout the fight to where it looked like he was gonna KO the ghost with a right! but all this is assuming, just like what Floyd did to Manny. Now B @bigface hasn't answered my question on why is Floyd so stricter on Manny testing than he was with Mosley when Mosley has been caught before?

Feb 3, 2006
Although I don't think he uses it, anyone with a hurt hand like that the typical fan would notice it but didn't. On all access it was his dad that mentioned it first almost as soon as it happened, not Jr telling him, and he continued to throw really good right hands throughout the fight to where it looked like he was gonna KO the ghost with a right! but all this is assuming, just like what Floyd did to Manny. Now B @bigface hasn't answered my question on why is Floyd so stricter on Manny testing than he was with Mosley when Mosley has been caught before?
You didnt ask me a question all you did was talk in circles. Mayweather was/is going to take the same random test as Manny. So explain to me again how random testing would give Mayweather an edge when he himself would get randomly tested. Floyd believed Manny was on PED and Manny ducking random testing and making 100 excuses why he cant be tested is funny.

Oscar picked the ring size, weight, gloves, and took a bigger split in the Mayweather fight, but u never talk about ' never beat an elite fighter' Oscar's demands right. Oscar made Hopkins fight at a catchweight for his 160lb title and Oscar was a 160lb champ himself, again dont hear u whinning about Oscars demands.

The great tuff guy Chavez made Pernell fight him at a catchweight and you dont hear no one talk about Chavez's demands.

What about SRL and his demands to Hagler gloves and ring size. Or SRL's catchweight title fight again no whinning about demands.

Mike Tyson demanded PED test for Holyfield but again no one whinning about those demands.

Now i just gave u a free boxing history lesson. The CASH COW in boxing makes the demands you can take the fight or duck like Manny. All the other guys listed agreed to the cash cows demand and took the fight. But Manny gets a pass for ducking random testing. Lol.. Manny fans are too funny Manny ducks random testing for 3 years, gets KO'ed by juiced up Marquez now they care about random testing. All this to justify Manny ducking Mayweather. Sad very sad..

Fyi Mayweather vs. Mosley was the first fight to have USADA testing so i dont understand what you are talking about. Mosley has been randomly tested for Canelo too by VADA. Lol.. that was easy.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2006
Im saying Floyd was stricter on manny than he was on Mosley, and thats a fact. And what we know about drug testing now was different than what we knew even yesterday. Let's say you are amnny and you've never tested positive for anything and floyd is attacking you and accusing you of doing something you never did and is being harder on you than he was on Mosley who admitted he used, then what. You gonna let a man walk all over you like that. Besides, the first excuse for this fight ever happening is from Floyd,"I am my own boss, Manny has a boss." So he's letting it be known it's a business decision from the gate and maybe he didn't like giving up so much money to Pacman and the only tool he had was the drug testing. And you didn't give me a lesson in shit cuz whatever Mosley, Canelo, Cotto, etc. took from the fight can't compare what manny would make and does make for his fights.

Feb 3, 2006
Again my friend you are talking in circles. Manny ducked a 50/50 money split and random testing with 14 -day no testing cut-off. Mosley was full random testing no cut-off days. Mayweather tried to compromise with Mannys bitch ass but he still ducked. Now for a FACT Mosley had stricter testing then Manny because Mayweather offered the duck 14 days of no testing. I love how Manny fans try to change history to make it look like Manny wasnt ducking. I told everyone 3 years ago that Manny will be looking bad in the end for ducking the Mayweather fight.

Feb 10, 2006
It's not about being a Manny fan bro, it's about looking at boxing from the business standpoint. why would manny be worried about fighting or even losing a fight if that's what has happened to him before? Who has manny ever ducked? Is Manny dead broke to where he needs Floyd? Now Floyd on the other hand has promoted himself and branded himself on being the best boxer ever by using his undefeated record and decides to fight certain boxers whenever he felt like he had the upperhand. he makes so much fucking money compared to other boxers that if he is to lose a fight his value will go down bigtime. Manny keeps taking L's and is making more money each time he takes one. So why would manny duck mayweather for, over a drug test? Come on man it's all about money and ego tripping

Feb 3, 2006
You are talking in circles again my friend. Manny is the guy turning down Mayweather because of a teaspoon of blood taking randomly.

1)Why has Manny not been randomly testing for any of his fights from 2010-2013 until being Ko'ed by Marquez now he wants testing for Bum-Bum Rios? Why not take the test to fight Mayweather in a mega fight?

2)Why did Manny walk away from 50/50 money split and randomly testing with a 14-day no test cut-off?

3)When has Manny ever made $40 million for one fight and how much is he making for Rios?

Now if you can answer any of those questions you will understand that in fact Manny ducked Mayweather

Mar 18, 2008
It's not about being a Manny fan bro, it's about looking at boxing from the business standpoint. why would manny be worried about fighting or even losing a fight if that's what has happened to him before? Who has manny ever ducked? Is Manny dead broke to where he needs Floyd? Now Floyd on the other hand has promoted himself and branded himself on being the best boxer ever by using his undefeated record and decides to fight certain boxers whenever he felt like he had the upperhand. he makes so much fucking money compared to other boxers that if he is to lose a fight his value will go down bigtime. Manny keeps taking L's and is making more money each time he takes one. So why would manny duck mayweather for, over a drug test? Come on man it's all about money and ego tripping
Aye...can you explain exactly HOW Mayweather was stricter on Manny than he was with Mosley? A random drug test is a random drug test isn't it?

Feb 10, 2006
Mosley had a 18 day cut-off, Manny was told to have a 14 day cut-off for when they draw blood. After that they test for blood after the fight. Mosley admitted to using, so that means he's used, but Manny gets it closer to the fight date based on assumptions from one man. That one man lost in court for accusing Manny of doing something he has never done, there is NO PROOF he's ever used. Within those times tho they can do urine samples but the arguement was about drawing blood. so no, a random drug test is not a random drug test because after the cut off date it's only urine

Feb 10, 2006
You see, USADA is fairly new to the world of combat sports, not drug testing or suppliers snitching to get lower sentencings. So although Mayweather did bring USADA in the mix, he did not re-invent the wheel. People have been tested and always get caught, no matter who you are. Mayweahter has said many things and then he retracts what he says or has Ellerbe speak on it. I think that's the reason why fans from both sides get divided on this matter. mayweather was amping up how he brought USADA to the world, yet doesn't enforce it on his fighters nor disciplines them for it. Until then, I will not say drug testing is an issue for this fight not happening

Feb 3, 2006
You see, USADA is fairly new to the world of combat sports, not drug testing or suppliers snitching to get lower sentencings. So although Mayweather did bring USADA in the mix, he did not re-invent the wheel. People have been tested and always get caught, no matter who you are. Mayweahter has said many things and then he retracts what he says or has Ellerbe speak on it. I think that's the reason why fans from both sides get divided on this matter. mayweather was amping up how he brought USADA to the world, yet doesn't enforce it on his fighters nor disciplines them for it. Until then, I will not say drug testing is an issue for this fight not happening
But Manny ducked random testing all together and you cool with that. You are talking in circles and you have no idea of what you are talking about. Mosley had full random testing no cut off days, Mayweather offered a 14 day no test window. What part of that don't u understand. Mayweather does NOT control when the USADA test schedule.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2006
Now you are speaking in circles. If mayweather controls the scheduling of testing, then it's not random.
Mayweather does NOT control the USADA testing at all. Mayweather doesn't even know when he himself will be tested, that is why it is called a random test because it could happen at random. Just admit that you are wrong about the whole thing and eat crow. Manny ducked random testing and in turn ducked Maywewther. But now he wants to randomly test Bum - Bum Rios after Marquez slept his ass. What you and the rest of the Manny fans should've done was put the pressure on Manny for ducking random testing and Mayweather. But no you guys was too busy making excuses for him running from the megafight.

P.S whatever happen to "let the commisson do there job"? 3 years later after ducking Mayweather its random testing is good for boxing. Got to love Manny fans.