Manny Pacquiao vs. Brandon Rios Nov. 23rd Live From China

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WINS?

• Pacquiao by TKO

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Pacquiao by Decision

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Rios by TKO

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Rios by Decision

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
You know what bro...HONESTLY...don't nobody wanna hear that shit anymore (not attacking you just the statement) about Manny always says "my promoter" ...Arum could have told Pac ..."After you kick Rios' ass they are going to ask you who's NEXT...you say Floyd Mayweather IS NEXT!!!" Arum is a promoter if he was genuine in making the Floyd fight he would have instructed Manny to BUILD THE HYPE!!! Besides always looking hella timid with the shit after the promotion are done.
Nah fam, he does always say that shit and I got pissed on here back in the day because I was tired of it. The good guy christian pious dude only cuts it so far. Sometimes you gotta get dirty. Even Jesus beat niggas out of the temple so Manny shoyld have answered. Instead he is pretty much on autopilot or like he got stockholm syndrome and says what his captors (top rank) tells him to say or what he thinks will protect them.

Floyd does the talk to my manager thing. However in his case its to build up mystery and keep you tuned in. Manny aint building up no mystery when he says it.

Props: Tony and Tony

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Plus Floyd is the best in the business, the champ, the p4p king so he doesnt need to call anyone out. People need to call him out if they want to fight the King! Manny needs Floyd not the other way around. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
I've never seen so many judge a career as much as Floyd's. the most often thing said is he picks and chooses when he fights his opponents and who he fights as of recent years. He fought at catchweight and if he does fight Khan then people would be like what? Fighting Manny is something people been wanting for many years and even the WBC had enough of the "ducking" and made Manny #1 after they named Floyd Supreme Champion. The truth is they need eachother and we boxing fans would love this too. Floyd was asked on an interview recently about fighting khan and he still brought up Manny's name. They both do it. If he decides to drop the 147 belt then showtime will get pissed cuz another belt will go to tha hands of HBO. If its about money, Floyd does it better. But anything else puts him in a position to get viewed as a hypocrite that only cares about himself and his image. Trust me, they need eachother

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Nuthin but what I expect to come from u battle lol. More Floyd bashing and hating lol. Funny is u cant even try to hide your hate, it sticks out and just makes me not even take your post seriously because I know whats driving it. Floyd does not need Manny.......I repeat Floyd does not need Manny. Got Em!!

Feb 10, 2006
Okay fine. He signed a contract where as long as Floyd brings in cash for Showtime gain money, Floyd must bring in the ppv sales. They go off and do All Access, with very low ratings, and doesn't bring in ppv numbers. Showtime loses money and while all you guys were saying he wouldn't fight Canelo I said he would before the fight vs Ghost occurred cuz I knew he wasn't going to bring in the ppv numbers. Showtime loses money and tell Floyd to fight Canelo and brings in the best ppv sales. but he still has four more fights to go and you honestly think that will bring 1 milli ppv fights vs Khan? to top it off the WBC is pretty much forcing the Manny vs Floyd fight cuz the network wars is too much and Floyd has way too much control over who he fights. Now you think Floyd, after saying "titles don't mean shit," will drop the 147 belt without Showtime having a say in it? What De la Hoya did for Floyd is what they want Floyd to do for Broner and if they give up that belt over to HBO then both GBP and Showtime will lose bigtime. Now who's writing the checks? Remember, Floyd now has a boss to report to and he must comply with their requests. Whether Manny loses to the government or not, HBO will run wth the fact that Floyd ducked Manny officially and tell Showtime all the "real" champs are on HBO.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Okay fine. He signed a contract where as long as Floyd brings in cash for Showtime gain money, Floyd must bring in the ppv sales. They go off and do All Access, with very low ratings, and doesn't bring in ppv numbers. Showtime loses money and while all you guys were saying he wouldn't fight Canelo I said he would before the fight vs Ghost occurred cuz I knew he wasn't going to bring in the ppv numbers. Showtime loses money and tell Floyd to fight Canelo and brings in the best ppv sales. but he still has four more fights to go and you honestly think that will bring 1 milli ppv fights vs Khan? to top it off the WBC is pretty much forcing the Manny vs Floyd fight cuz the network wars is too much and Floyd has way too much control over who he fights. Now you think Floyd, after saying "titles don't mean shit," will drop the 147 belt without Showtime having a say in it? What De la Hoya did for Floyd is what they want Floyd to do for Broner and if they give up that belt over to HBO then both GBP and Showtime will lose bigtime. Now who's writing the checks? Remember, Floyd now has a boss to report to and he must comply with their requests. Whether Manny loses to the government or not, HBO will run wth the fact that Floyd ducked Manny officially and tell Showtime all the "real" champs are on HBO.
This doesn't answer the question. And no, he doesn't have to comply with their request on who he is to fight, lol. He fights who he wants to fight but the numbers have to be there.

Floyd does NOT need Manny for ANYTHING. Will fighting him put more money in his pocket? Yes. Does he need him? Heeeeeeeeeeeel no.

Props: CZAR and CZAR
Feb 10, 2006
Then what makes you think Manny needs Floyd! Everyone is spazzing out over a TMZ, I repeat... TMZ, report! The same people that say J Lo and Casper broke up when they never did just started a sports section and all of a sudden Manny needs Floyd? Come on man. To answer the question, NO Floyd did not need Manny to sign his contract. But like you said the numbers have to be there and you think his next opponents will draw as much attention as Canelo? Be honest. Its a business and all he did was complete one year of a three year contract and he only did good for one fight. Showtime barely profited from that! If he didn't need Manny for anything he shouldn't have mentioned his return to boxing during a Manny fight and tease the world that the fight was going to occur during press conferences or even speak on his name. Now don't say he didn't do that

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Then what makes you think Manny needs Floyd! Everyone is spazzing out over a TMZ, I repeat... TMZ, report! The same people that say J Lo and Casper broke up when they never did just started a sports section and all of a sudden Manny needs Floyd? Come on man. To answer the question, NO Floyd did not need Manny to sign his contract. But like you said the numbers have to be there and you think his next opponents will draw as much attention as Canelo? Be honest. Its a business and all he did was complete one year of a three year contract and he only did good for one fight. Showtime barely profited from that! If he didn't need Manny for anything he shouldn't have mentioned his return to boxing during a Manny fight and tease the world that the fight was going to occur during press conferences or even speak on his name. Now don't say he didn't do that
Did I ever say Manny needed Floyd?

Feb 10, 2006
Stop it with the word play. These convos are occurring cuz everyone is talking about how Manny should have taken the $40 mill like that would have saved his ass. So you are continuing on with it.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Stop it with the word play. These convos are occurring cuz everyone is talking about how Manny should have taken the $40 mill like that would have saved his ass. So you are continuing on with it.
There is no word play on my part, battle. Look at how much you've typed and look at how much I've typed. You're the one claiming they need each other and I'm saying that isn't the case. Looking back/hindsight, yes Manny should have taken the fight but thats only because it would have benefited him financially because a lot of people are looking at the financial ruin he is in and his two losses. However, was the deal fair? I've already said, this very thread, that it wasn't. Why? Because at the time the deal was on the table their ppv numbers were even and they were ranked 1 and 2 or tied for 1 when it came to rankings.

See battle, I call shit down the middle. You, on the other hand, let your hatred for Floyd run so deep that you can't even think straight.

Now, you don't think Floyd needed Manny somehow some way?
Hell no because he signed a quarter of a billion dollar deal without Manny. He can NEVER fight Manny and he will still generate millions of dollars for himself and for those associated with him (tmt, showtime, etc.)

Props: Tony and Tony
Feb 10, 2006
fucc the money tho, everyone talks about money this n that who cares?! are you guys his finacial advisers? what does it do for floyd's legacy if he never fights manny? a huge hit imo, for both fighters if they never fight...

Mar 18, 2008
fucc the money tho, everyone talks about money this n that who cares?! are you guys his finacial advisers? what does it do for floyd's legacy if he never fights manny? a huge hit imo, for both fighters if they never fight...
Blame Manny. And no...we are not Manny's financial advisers...but we probably could have done a better job.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Fam, he is in financial ruin so maybe he would be better off if one of us were his financial adviser. What does it do for his legacy? It puts an asterisk in his record and it raises a question of the two best not fighting but it doesn't tarnish his legacy.

At the end of the day BOTH have made valuable contributions to boxing, BOTH have made money and BOTH have been champions in various weight classes and hold records. But, they do not NEED each other.

Feb 3, 2006
You guys dont understand that Manny is the one that will look bad in history for ducking Mayweather.

1. 2009 Duck the megafight with Mayweather because of random testing
2. 2012 Duck the mega fight with Mayweather and a career high payday
3. 2013 after turning down a career high payday you get KO by Marquez, agree to be randomly teated for BumBum Rios, and you have tax problems after ducking a career high payday.

History will shit on Manny big time for ducking Floyd. Ali and Tyson were hated by white american media but after they retired they are loved and respected by all but haters. Mayweather will be missed and loved when he's gone. Mayweather wont get his do respect until he retires.

May 25, 2009
both are boxing icons and future hall of famers but lets compare... floyd will retire undefeated with a perfect record, highest paid athlete in the world, the #1 & #2 record for biggest boxing ppv's, greatest defensive fighter of all time. manny great champion, accused of juicing, ducked biggest fight of all time, gets knocked the fuck out cold, gets raped by promoter and ends up going bankrupt....

Yup floyd sure does need manny lol to save boxing!! Lmao.