manhunt 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
went to walmart, but they aint have it up on shelves yet, this was at 8am though and you know how walmart operate...i wasnt even gonna ask the lady who was stocking shit as she probably didnt speak english...ill probably go to the mall in a bit

i was thinking i should wait till noon but i know most new releases are shipped early

i think gamestop should have it right now if they aint open at 10

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
killing people, picking them up and putting them in dark corners is hilarious.

thats almost worth the 34 dollars i spent by itself.

i like it because of the subject matter and dark look to the game, i played about 30 minutes into it on the hard setting...i'll probably start over today when i get home though, i'm going to read the instruction booklet, the booklet is like..notes? damn near no one would read that shit. maybe i'll get a jump on whats about to go down. from what i gather the main character is a escapee in a nuthouse..theres hiding strategy involved,like from the orderlies trying to bring you back,i dont know if you get a gun or other weapons later, right now its just items inside the psych house like crowbars and razors and shit.

seems like itll be fun. does anyone know if theres a way to connect my ps2 to my laptop? i mean, just for the screen? or is it a better bet to get a portable tv?

its better than bully...thats all i care about..i hated that shit

Mar 19, 2007
Just got it for tha Wii about 10 minutes ago... about ta dig into it here in a min.

Dude at tha gamestop that sold it to me said that there is indeed a code similar to tha 'hot coffee' that unblurs tha scenes...

...he also said he'd be getting a letter soon to pull all tha copies off tha shelf. If any of thats true Im glad I got my copy when i did