manhunt 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Target isn't even carrying this game. They've ordered their stores to return any shipments of the game and to not put it on the shelves. I think that is homo......

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
and to think rockstar went back and revamped this game to get a M rating. They orignally had a AO(Adult ONLY) rating which it why it didnt drop on August 24th of this year. If it did the stores were not going to carry it at all. And now these lame fucks are still bitching and it has a M rating.

Jan 23, 2006
ha this game is hard , im not dying but shit, sneaking is not something im good at lol. id rather juat try and kill u the moment i see you , and the wii is pissing me off! messing up my executions cuz it missed one of my movements. have to fuck around and punch almost every enemy.... boo

May 31, 2006
beat it.. first one was better, longer and to me a lil more brutal. the blurry executions kinda suck i was used to the first ones from the first Manhunt. the new weapons, envirement and gun executions are clean tho.. www.gamefaqs.com has a walkthrough to the AO code on the Manhunt 2 boards.. you gotta have some shit to do it tho

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
ha this game is hard , im not dying but shit, sneaking is not something im good at lol. id rather juat try and kill u the moment i see you , and the wii is pissing me off! messing up my executions cuz it missed one of my movements. have to fuck around and punch almost every enemy.... boo
forreal. im still stuck in the club on expert mode.

i think ive realized after a whole week of getting my ASS KICKED that i probably shouldnt try to fight 3 people at once.

and its fucking annoying as shit to get your ass kicked in this game. i swear the block b utton dont work.

Jan 23, 2006
forreal. im still stuck in the club on expert mode.

i think ive realized after a whole week of getting my ASS KICKED that i probably shouldnt try to fight 3 people at once.

and its fucking annoying as shit to get your ass kicked in this game. i swear the block b utton dont work.
lmao thats the part i quit at. i mean killing the first dude in the bathroom by himself... pretty easy , but wtf how do u get everyone else by them selves? and the hunters are strong as fuck!

i remember fighting someone in the club then everyone started to come after me so i ran to the bathroom and jumped out the window. they wont follow u out there and u get a chance to think about your next move lol.

honestly though , im trading this game in, its not catching my attention

Mar 19, 2007
lmao thats the part i quit at. i mean killing the first dude in the bathroom by himself... pretty easy , but wtf how do u get everyone else by them selves? and the hunters are strong as fuck!

haha they beat tha fuck outta me to but I then I realized if you scale tha wall to ur left (in tha shadows, wait for tha neon sign to flash off) you can get to tha stairs... then they close down tha club, tha whore leaves tha stage, and hunters start walkin around...

IMO this game lacks replay value like a muthafucka...