Man Who is this Nigga Blood???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
i saw bugman today in the san diego city beat magazine they put out,they did a whole article on him,SMH
The writer of that article send me a private message through YouTube to my SanDiegoHipHop page telling me about that and asking what my thoughts were on Bugman and on "snitching". I told him "no comment". Now he keeps sending me messages telling me he's also going to start covering SD Hip Hop and asking where he should start and asking how accurate that Gangland episode was. Funny shit.

Hopefully he follows through and covers some of the names I gave him for music.

Apr 27, 2009
if YA HOMEBOY aint snitchin, he slanderin yo name. if he aint slanderin yo name, he jabbin at yo bitch. if he aint jabbin at yo bitch, he stealin from you and bein phony. if he aint keepin it 100, he doin all of the above. another reason why I roll with a selected few and say fuck gang bangin. niggas is insecure, mentally ill, jealous, and untrustworthy. do ya own thang and you wont have to worry about bugman.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
my thing is if you live that lifestyle you already know what the consequences could be,so if you get caught man the hell up and take it like a man,dont take your homeboys down wit you..if you cant handle that stay away from banging from the get.PERIOD.