Man Who is this Nigga Blood???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mask or not if anyone know that nigga they should be able to see his physical frame, and that dumbass look on his face plus his voice and know its him....

i cant even buy that book tho fuck that nigga....i seen all his other lil youtube videos...in one of them looks like he was gettin at mitchy slick or something..i know dude claims hes skyline...

heres my quesiton....did this shit happen before or after gangland? and if hes a cop, did or were the cops aware of gangland ahead of time?

secondly....i would hope this aint the nigga big june got crossed with...cuz if he claims he put niggas in his own set in jail whom exactly is he speakin on? all of us in SD pretty much know everyone cuz the city is small when it comes down to individual people....so im like...who did the nigga snitch on?

bad look for skyline tho if thats someone homie id say check the nigga if not do more...i mean i see his point in a way about the snitching thing but he made it look like he got cracked for some dope shit and then worked for the feds to get out of jail time...

but i kinda think dudes lyin personally....i think its just some nigga on meth.......

Jun 6, 2010
Man look, the book is something all hoods need to read... I cant tell yall if I putting others that I know doing this shit on frontline and I can't even say I'm giving some pointers to peeps but trust me get the book... I know people nigs are saying they heard this shit before...If you get the book you will see what I'm giving up. I did the hood bottomline G.. Ya i fucked up the code just get the book then speak on what I said....

Jun 6, 2010
Bugman To Snitch Or Not to Snitch---True story

Bugman Im your homie... Think about what i'm saying... Bugman I'm your homie the one that you just got off the phone with.... There are many bugmans out there and you will not know is what I'm sayin..... People are telling the closes ones to yall trust me... If I could blow names------you will trip on the real.....And Know I'm not the rollers if you get the book you will see how i feel about them.... Se most of yall are blowing me up but have not read shit.... As far as my money go for the f book it goes to a black charity and the publishers. So I'm not making nothin. Like I said Im not the first or the last.. The ones that you trust and look up to and give dap too maybe step back and look.....Don't take the vid as a joke because its not....Further more if you get the book then you can speak bottomline...

Nov 3, 2007
hey bugman.. u know youre not the smartest man in the book. we could all get your tracking number by u posting on here and find out where u live. i guess that defeats the purpose for the ski mask. hah

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
If Buggirl put half the energy he has for snitchin,into a real job..he'd probably be makin a decent livin by now.,,lol,I mean we all know there's plenty of snitches,but this guy is on some Natural High shit off it..haha