Man fucks a horse

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
yeah the owner of the horse let people come over and fuck his horse, and he filmed it....it was in Washington, which doesnt have any beastiality laws (they may now), so the guy couldnt get charged with anything. Police reviewed the tape to make sure the horse was ok and that was it

^^^ lmao @ the pigz havin 2 "review" the tape

Dec 4, 2006
haha it's funny watching those clips of bitches sucking and fucking horses....

one of my co workers used to send me shit like that..shit was fucking hilarious..

i saw one video of a cambodian bitch sticking a fish up her ass...haha

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah i seen one where this chick was jerking off a zebra and the zebra COVERED her with nut. like, family double dare slimed style.

another one where apparently this chick was letting her dog fuck her

the dog looked happy as fuck tho he was havin a good ole time

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, definitely. i dont even know where the fuck youd get a zebra. ive never understood how you can let a animal fuck you, much less vice versa. im guessing you have to REALLY be fucked up in the head, on some serious shit.

i am not exactly sure what sort of upbringing youd have to have for that to seem like a cool idea. maybe raised on a farm? molested at an early age? i dunno, people in the south also have historically been a tiny bit incestual...so......damn not sure lol

not sure whats worse fucking your sister or fucking a horse, honestly

Jul 9, 2002
I dont think dude died in that exact video, Gas. He waited to go to the doctors until it was too late because he was ashamed to admit what he'd done.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
i woulda shot em. and i would have buried him where the horse stayed.

atleast he didnt let the horse fuck him like that other guy (theres a video of that, but why youd want me to link you to a horse putting his dick in a man and preforating his colon and killing him instantly, i will never know. i did see it tho lol)
wasnt that a portland dude man that place got mad animal fuckers

Jun 3, 2006
Yes, and it was like the 1000th time the guy had gotten fucked by a horse, he had some sick buddy of his film it
yeah the owner of the horse let people come over and fuck his horse, and he filmed it....it was in Washington, which doesnt have any beastiality laws (they may now), so the guy couldnt get charged with anything. Police reviewed the tape to make sure the horse was ok and that was it
if you have on demand, they made a documentary about the whole situation called "ZOO"...lol....they used to have like horse-fucking-potlucks and shit, fools would bring food and they would be drinkin, then goin out to the barn to get they fuck on.....i only remember watchin a couple minutes of it, but i think alot of people were just there to watch the one dude wit the horse..