Malki Means King - Easy Bake (The Mixtape)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
lol aite bra to each his own i hope u got God in your life tho bra... he can get u thru i aint a preacher but shit bra i had some close calls and im blessed 2 b alive made me realize wat was real... God is real...

but shit yall can think whatever... dont matter... when i make it it will suprise u, i hope u say to yourslef, if he can do that, i can do this... and go do it... cuz that what happen to me... people that i personally knew, grew up wit, and i looked @ as square as fuck made millions got on tv right in front my face, inspired me to get it to... probly people u might even have listened to and bought into... a lot of this rap shit is image bra... fame and whatnot... so shit if i look that way 2 yall it might b good i hope i motivate yall when i get the success im lookin for

it is listenable go back to the first post where i put that mixtape... and listen to that thang... it slap and i aint got no lyrics on dere promoting violence i even got songs talkin bout shit that go down in my city and how we gotta do something to change that bra... if u ever been personally affected by it u would kno dat shit aint coo bra idk why cats be grown ass men still thinkin that shit coo... aint nothin coo about losing somoene close to u ... period dats why i do this shit and go hard for it im tryna make a way outa no way

This shit hilarious... at the end of the officer is like "I hope to see you on TV, can you sign this for me?"... and it's the mothafuckin ticket! LMAO
lol nah they aint give me no ticket thanks for the reply tho bra once they seen i wasnt out there tryna do harm they was coo wit it that cop was coo...

but shit u kno i try to stay positive bra thats y i do this shit, in life u cant worry bout what nobody think of u cuz one day poeple hate u one day they love u if you base how u feel off wat other poeple think u will go crazy... same people sayin they love u one day tryin to kill u the next day... crazy world

Props: ParadoxMRR
see this is why im talkin bout we gotta do more positive music mane... why cats trippin off bein hard... not worth it 2 me... look at my homie tho

man the game is cold anybody can get it any time any place it aint nothin new... my advice to the youngsters is DO YOU dont fall victim to peer pressure be yourself stay out the streets and focus on your talents... make something of yourself... all that other shit aint nothin...

chuco aint a norte i was wit him today... he just proud of where he from and his culture... pretty much like me we just some b town cats thats proud of they city... he dont bang like dat if he did i wouldnt mess wit him... not to say he aint affiliated but shit what can u do this the bay everywhere u go u see red