Malki Means King - Easy Bake (The Mixtape)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
lol whatever bra yeah cant say nothing now eh... im solid bra my shit go so dont hate congradulate cmon bra i thot u was from the bay pop yo calla pimpin east oakland to berkeley all on a bitch right yadadamean go stupid hyphe dumbby out here in the bay yadadathizzimajig!!!
You hella ancient bruh. Dont nobody talk like that out here.

dont mind me as you post i get views... so thanks siccness this is good promo 4 me yall lightweight got the malki song a lot of hits i still remember dat besides the hate that shit had my views goin up...

shortly after that vid came out i was walkin down the st kids was like "MALKI MEANS KING" lol cuz they seen my vid people was thinkin i was famous... cats came up rappin 2 me like im jay z or something after seeing that vid and it was a lot of thanks to siccness for getting the first few number of views dats y im back i need dat again

any of you hobbiest can fa sho pay da kid... but i got rules in my studio no raps about violence, no smoking and no drinking /drugs, 2 at a time 30 min late your session is cancelled... positive music only or it dont come here... b professional

btw that mean rappers like mob figaz and stuff would not b allowed in my studi cuz of the stuff they rap about i dont care about how famous u r street cred none of that shit... keep it professional or go to the hood studio and record that shit u aint comin up in here wit that garbage

Last edited:
nobody heard of me out my hometown... i got fans in texas, in da midwest, la all over bra... lol u funny... btw i dont think u from the bay so u heard of me... lol promotion dog... get a life homie stay off my dick

go check www.goblogdat.com i was livin in LA too i went down there for 6 months promotin my shit got a whole blog on dat shit... music paid dat dog... music can take u places... think big you know ...

thats good i appreciate that... cuz i dont associate myself with artist who promote violence and negativety which m pretty sure your a fan of... i stay as far away from dat as i can bra i been around here for a minute being a gangster rapper aint da way bra there aint no happy ending to that storry

i respect cats who come from da street to make something of themselve to make a way out and give back to their community... not cats who get on and act like killin people is wats up u feel me cats say 1 word about how they bustin choppers im changing the track asap

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
thats good i appreciate that... cuz i dont associate myself with artist who promote violence and negativety which m pretty sure your a fan of... i stay as far away from dat as i can bra i been around here for a minute being a gangster rapper aint da way bra there aint no happy ending to that storry
If you scared go to church.