Malki Means King - Easy Bake (The Mixtape)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Download Malki Means King - Easy Bake (The Mixtape) @
Easy Bake (The Mixtape) | Malki Means King

A little bit of this & a little bit of that. A dash of new school mixed with some old school. Heavy bass rap anthems next to lyrical hip hop style tracks. Songs to make you dance & songs to make you think. Cooked up by iron chef: Malki Means King. Featuring appearances by the Bay Area's Finest. Fine dining for your ears. This is Easy Bake. We Cookin.

Malki Means King (Offical Website)
B-Town Music Group
Go Blog Dat!

[email protected]
M @malkimeansking on twitter
facebook.com/malkimeansking

Some of the singles I need videos

if your into gangster rap yeah u probly gonna think that... only reason im posting it on here is siccness is good promotion i know i got a lot of haters on siccess i aint trippin cuz it up my #s... haters gonna hate someone gone like it btw aint too many outlets in the bay for music right now unless u on kmel or thizzler whree else is there to promo your shit... i dont fuck wit kmel or thizzler btw they b hatin too... the reason why the bay fell off btw too many haters ya mean

and this comin from a big bay fan.. i was a big fan of a lot of bay rap until i met the rappers being a thug aint all it cracked up 2 b... the bay died when dre died imo aint nobody brough it back the only way it gonna come back is thru some positivety and change in music but all this drug thug music aint bout to do it you feel me cats like me can change da game... creativety is the key gotta b yourself do some right ya mean that how u stay alive out here

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
if your into gangster rap yeah u probly gonna think that... only reason im posting it on here is siccness is good promotion i know i got a lot of haters on siccess i aint trippin cuz it up my #s... haters gonna hate someone gone like it btw aint too many outlets in the bay for music right now unless u on kmel or thizzler whree else is there to promo your shit... i dont fuck wit kmel or thizzler btw they b hatin too... the reason why the bay fell off btw too many haters ya mean

and this comin from a big bay fan.. i was a big fan of a lot of bay rap until i met the rappers being a thug aint all it cracked up 2 b... the bay died when dre died imo aint nobody brough it back the only way it gonna come back is thru some positivety and change in music but all this drug thug music aint bout to do it you feel me cats like me can change da game... creativety is the key gotta b yourself do some right ya mean that how u stay alive out here
All that you just said is nothing but a qualifier you're telling yourself to hide your lack of skills. That all means absolutely nothing. The point, blank, period, bottom line, end of story is you're not good at rapping. It's not a matter of being into gangster rap, it's a matter of your music being bad. Siccness is not good promotion, it doesn't help numbers, especially when it's your 3rd round and nobody likes you. If being obnoxious on the siccness = success, Ugly Nigga would have a mansion on a hill somewhere. If everyone at every turn, and every outlet is a hater the problem isn't everybody, the problem is you. Nothing is dead, that's nothing but a preemptive excuse for when nobody wants to hear your crappy music.

From what I've seen, from that last handful of times you pop your head up on the sickness is this: Your music is bad, if you honestly and truly think it isn't, you have no ear for music and need to stop anyway. Delete it all, take all the songs and posts down, go to school, because what's going to help the bay isn't more white noise.

All that you just said is nothing but a qualifier you're telling yourself to hide your lack of skills. That all means absolutely nothing. The point, blank, period, bottom line, end of story is you're not good at rapping. It's not a matter of being into gangster rap, it's a matter of your music being bad. Siccness is not good promotion, it doesn't help numbers, especially when it's your 3rd round and nobody likes you. If being obnoxious on the siccness = success, Ugly Nigga would have a mansion on a hill somewhere. If everyone at every turn, and every outlet is a hater the problem isn't everybody, the problem is you. Nothing is dead, that's nothing but a preemptive excuse for when nobody wants to hear your crappy music.

From what I've seen, from that last handful of times you pop your head up on the sickness is this: Your music is bad, if you honestly and truly think it isn't, you have no ear for music and need to stop anyway. Delete it all, take all the songs and posts down, go to school, because what's going to help the bay isn't more white noise.
yea they told that to a lot of famous poeple.. u not good enough.. you wont fit in... that dont mean nothin bra... i aint wit the weed smokin music the thug music like dat i aint fuckin wit that music its garbage to me... your fav rapper is garbage to me, all i slap is my own shit... i make a living off music bra... u not feelin it thats coo but your opinion aint deciding whether ima make it or not... so when it shock u that im on... dont b suprised. it a lot of wack rappers that made millions bra. the thing is i aint trippin off bein wack or not i kno im nice anyway... but on the other hand im sayin something wit my music my success gonna motivate others u think im so weak watch when i make it... gonna make u want to rap, and that exactly what im tryna do bra anything is possible and ill prove it dont matter if u c it or not or siccness... and yeah i get under people skin thats what i do homie ask around its malki means king brah

and btw it aint EVERY one... its "the siccness" "KMEL' and "thizler" the gatekeepers, blogs what have u... apparently i aint in the "cool crowd" but people do respect me where im from... people bump my shit i got a business doing music cats respect it bra and i got people slap my shit every day... yeah jacka and e40 fans yeah might not b feelin my shit but u might not even kno i influenced some of their tracks just cuz i aint wit the ignorance it put a hold on me cuz thats what people accustomed to... but thats why my success will b all the more larger cuz i aint like these other cats

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
yea they told that to a lot of famous poeple.. u not good enough.. you wont fit in... that dont mean nothin bra... i aint wit the weed smokin music the thug music like dat i aint fuckin wit that music its garbage to me... your fav rapper is garbage to me, all i slap is my own shit... i make a living off music bra... u not feelin it thats coo but your opinion aint deciding whether ima make it or not... so when it shock u that im on... dont b suprised. it a lot of wack rappers that made millions bra. the thing is i aint trippin off bein wack or not i kno im nice anyway... but on the other hand im sayin something wit my music my success gonna motivate others u think im so weak watch when i make it... gonna make u want to rap, and that exactly what im tryna do bra anything is possible and ill prove it dont matter if u c it or not or siccness... and yeah i get under people skin thats what i do homie ask around its malki means king brah
You don't get it at all.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
It was high-key meh in my opinion. I listened and wasn't doing it for me. Thats just me, who knows if others will like it.

I listen to a wide range of music, so don't say I just don't understand your music.

Your attitude of thinking you are more then just a internet/soundcloud/youtube rapper is not going to help your cause. I think most people can agree that 'below-average' artist with illusions of grandeur is a huge turn off. Being humble, and knowing your position can go a long way.
nah bruh a real boss never let nobody put him down or disrespect him i understand this the internet so what can u do... but trust me bra i treat those like i want to b treated and that works pretty well for me... as far as karma it work itself out in the end mane... i kno my role thats fa sho so let me do what i do homie do you