Make me a mod of open forum only because i know nothing about rap music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Ummm I'm the real joker!!!! and I like
this job... .I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ha ah haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
I'm afraid we can't do that... as Pepsiman's vice mod i can give you lil joker or baby joker, but unfortunately Joker has been taken.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4eYmy8C5qw6xd725]2 Pitbulls Viciously Attack A Man In The Street! (*Warning* Graphic) | New Video[/ame]

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
Reo I am running for a no ban policy. I meant i would bring the realjoker305 to the sicc and we'll see

This doesn't mean i wouldn't ban for spamming or shit like that but i would never ban a regular poster. And magick wisdom is hella harmless I never even that dude talk shit to anyone
i don't think your reading comprehension is up to mod standards...
voter recall...

Feb 19, 2015
Yup, Im thinking about bailing out pretty soon

Its nothing against the people here its just that the only thread in the open forum with more than 2 pages in the past week is me asking fatblunts why he blocked me on instagram (which turned into a pretty funny lamb roast lol)

The sad part is that the sicc is the best hip hop message board I can find. I seen a shitload of dusty ass dead forums like dubcc, I seen those newly set up forums with a total of about 3 posts and no activity for 6 months+, and I seen those hella confusing sites that work differently to other message boards and got weird ass rules and members and posting styles, like thecoli and that uptight pro fighting forum someone mentioned in freedom town a couple days ago.

Im just tired of this social media faggotry, all the message boards died when I was like 10 years old lol

The strangest part is seeing active members here posting before I was born (using that internet archive site)

Dubcc's activity shits on this forum.. That is of course if u lookin to discuss music and not join in a circle jerk of grown men.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Props: reo and reo
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I fully appreciate and support making LiterACola @LiterACola a mod

It will save the siccness. The open forum been lacking since the only official mod S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE AKA Benedict Arnold jumped ship and never even returned to say hi.

And he declined my IG follow request.

Shea should be immediately stripped of his open forum mod status and be replaced with LiterACola @LiterACola

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE is a triple OG, if the Siccness was real life you'd be getting stomped out right now.