MAJESTIC BLUE PIT-BULLY BEASTS FOR SALE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2003
SOE Kennels DOES NOT breed “bully (short and stocky)” pits; here, we breed for that huge, muscular, big-boned, ATHELTIC, “KING OF THE JUNGLE” type pit bull look . So if that is the look for you, I have a litter RIGHT NOW out of Capone and Cali (50% 187 HOMOCIDAL ROUGHNECK & 50% GREYLINE) solid-blue huge monsters. I have Top-Pick: MALE still available for $2,500.00!!! HE WILL BE A BEAST!!! HE IS ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD BUT ALREADY 15 POUNDS!!! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO START YOUR KENNEL OFF WITH THIS “FOUNDATION MALE” OR IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THAT NATURAL BORN KILLAH; THIS IS THE PICK FOR YOU. Check his pictures out! I also have males pick 3 & 5, and females pick 2 & 3 left as well. MONSTERS! MONSTERS! MONSTERS! Those picks are $1,500.00 through $2,000.00. Not bred for any illegal purposes.

"CAPONE THE MOBFATHER"

"West Coast Killa CALI"

LOCATED IN CALIFORNIA, BUT SHIPS TO ANYWHERE IN THE US!

myspace.com/stateofemergencykennels

Nov 20, 2005
aww those are some cute pups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gl with the sale. i know it can be a bitch to get some serious buyers.

~k.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Damn $2,500 for an animal that will shit allover your backyard, eat 20lbs of food a day and potentially killing neighborhood children? Sign me the fuck up!!!

May 19, 2005
change your sales pitch bro and im sure you can make a pretty penny off those fine puppies,step your business game up,jus cause your from the hood doesnt mean you need to stick to the hood,articulate and im sure youll find a willing buyer for that price.

im not tryin to be a dick,im jus givin my two cents on something that i think has great potential but isnt being marketed correctly

Jun 2, 2002
Likwid said:
Damn $2,500 for an animal that will shit allover your backyard, eat 20lbs of food a day and potentially killing neighborhood children? Sign me the fuck up!!!
hahahah

really though, i love pitts, but i don't want a dog that i think might snap and fuck somebody up that doesn't deserve it...