MAGRUFF MUTTLEY VIDEO SHOOT, REAL SAN JOSE THUGZ CAME WIT IT....check out the pics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2006
Gas One said:
riddle me this batman,

why the fuck would black people care if they were in a sureno hood vs a norteno hood
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I DONT KNOW ROBBIN.......THERES ISSUES WITHIN MY HOOD THAT WILL BE ADDRESS VIA COMMERCIAL ON T.V. DONATION COMMERCIALS....I DONT CARE IF YOUR WHIT BLACK OR HISPANIC....THEY LOVE ME AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...I LOVE MY HOOD. MY GRANDFATHER OWNED PROPERTY MY HOOD, THAT WAS THE HOUSE I WAS BORN IN.....I GOT THE "REAL" STREETS BEHIND ME IN MY HOOD 150% AND WE FINNA GO J.T. THA BIGGA FIGGA ON EM'..WITH THE SOME POSITIVE MOVEMENTS..

GRUFF

May 26, 2006
SILENCE said:
Thas wassup pimpn. Couldn't make it out this time kinfolk I was outta town for the labor day shit. But getatme bruhbruh. You get all the shots you wanted?
MOst of em...but we gotta re- shoot some, the foil board wasnt getting the light right in my face... we gotta hella more shit to shoot. i got you SILENCE....Sept. 15th, and thanks for hookin up the O.G. from VERDE....we finna get it right...

Gruff

Mar 29, 2006
i heard you were raised on north temple drive in milpitas and went to burnett elementry.rancho jr high and milpitas high school (all in milpitas)mc gruff is that true?

Sep 7, 2006
Typical, typical Siccness.net
Gruff comes on and show what he is up to, and all the BS... Who the fu*k cares if it's a "Norte or Sureno hood"?..seriously, what you gonna do about it? Bomb on somebody?..no, so sit your non doing anything asses down.
Who cares if he is from Milpitas?..HE IS DOING SOMETHING, which is more than I can say for most wannabees on here.
Oh and just for the record,..I knew hella MC's from Milpitas back in the day and they were TIGHT, way tighter than these gas, brake, dipiin, thizz, pills, go dumb whater clowns these days...aaaand I clearly remember a serious issue that went down between "M-Town" and EPA a while ago.... hella fools got they houses shot up, hella fools got shot, knuckled down and yes killed...but hey this is about Bay Rap Talk, so I will keep it there.

Mar 29, 2006
by the way alot of m town niggaz was from epa so there wasnt really funk from what i could remember,but i know m town niggaz didnt like san jose thats why its kinda weird to be from milpitas and claim you from san jo!!!

Apr 25, 2002
well its always been love and beef between Sj and Milpitas..mufuckas got egos..dont realize we all floatin in the same boat...the 408...hated by most...fuck um..we do us

and its way too many cats from Milpitas who claim to be from Sj that shit is funny style to me but oh well thats how it is i guess..happens everywhere...regardless of anything ya im from Milpitas..the san jo suburb...a gang of suckers up outta here...but u know what u might be surprised how many sav's grew from this cornfield...

regardless i got love for everyone...and i give props to anyone tryna do somethin righteous

Jun 15, 2004
first off ,i give respect to gruff for him out there doin his thing,if thats where he feels his home is then thats what is it.second off,theres alot of solid cats that grew up in the town,alot of rich ppl came in and and alot of the old school milpitas folks moved out.theres alot of history there.i just wish it was like it use to be.

YESCA

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
magruff i give you props for making moves and doing what you love, dont let the haters put you down. Your on your way to the top.

Jul 10, 2002
Real Talk there's HELLA scraps on both sides of tha bridge. My girls parents live on the other side of the bridge where poco wy is at and tension has been strong out there. Scraps been mobbin around there wit straps and knives flashin on muthafuckas.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
i feel you!

CAL NIGGAS, AND NORTH TEMPLE NIGGAS RAN SHYT! IM FROM OLD MILPITAS!! THOSE DAYS , WERE THE DAYS! BUT THE HOLE SOUTHBAY IS LIKE DAT NOW, ALOT OF MUTHAFUCKAS MOVED AWAY TO MODESTO OR LIKE ME DOWN SOUTH.
JAH Nathan said:
first off ,i give respect to gruff for him out there doin his thing,if thats where he feels his home is then thats what is it.second off,theres alot of solid cats that grew up in the town,alot of rich ppl came in and and alot of the old school milpitas folks moved out.theres alot of history there.i just wish it was like it use to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.