MAGRUFF MUTTLEY VIDEO SHOOT, REAL SAN JOSE THUGZ CAME WIT IT....check out the pics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2006
Cuzzo408 said:
lol @ filming in a sureno hood
That's not a Sur hood... You need to explore SJ a little more. Tropicana and it's people do not make it Sur territory. Neither do any heads reppin' any other color.
DopeBoyFresh said:
lmao did you really shoot that vid in a sur hood?,and goddamn san jo's hoods look super grimy
It's right underneath a freeway overpass (280), so of course it's gonna look a bit grimey.

Mar 10, 2004
The Visualizer said:
That's not a Sur hood... You need to explore SJ a little more. Tropicana and it's people do not make it Sur territory. Neither do any heads reppin' any other color.
da fuck you mean dat aint a sur hood? Virginia is a sureno hood.ever heard of VT,Virgina Trece.i know eses dat got that tatted on they bald ass head.

Jan 1, 2006
Cuzzo408 said:
da fuck you mean dat aint a sur hood? Virginia is a sureno hood.ever heard of VT,Virgina Trece.i know eses dat got that tatted on they bald ass head.
Virginia is a street down. They're filming @ Lavonne. I know a few people from high school that live in those hoods, parties that have been thrown in Los Suenos and Virginia.

Believe me we were anything far from sureno :cheeky:

Mar 10, 2004
Hmmm this picture dont look like La vonne to me...and i know where dey was filming under the bridge,i got folks dat stay on sanders block right by there.

and i didnt say yall was surenos,i was saying yall was in they hood.

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Get ur money Gruff positive and negative remarks is good, it's bringing you exposure. These cats see the cars the hood and they hate but they watching and that's what you want. Get yo MONEY

p.s
You do need some more girls cause you said so in your post Step it Up

May 26, 2006
Handz said:
Get ur money Gruff positive and negative remarks is good, it's bringing you exposure. These cats see the cars the hood and they hate but they watching and that's what you want. Get yo MONEY

p.s
You do need some more girls cause you said so in your post Step it Up

NO I NEED NO GIRLS WE ONLY USED THAT GIRL BECAUSE OF THE SHOT. SHES THE MAIN CHICK ALL THE OTHERS WILL BE IN THE NEXT DAY OF SHOOTING. BUT IF YOU WANNA BRING SOME ITS ALL GOOD....

GRUFF

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
riddle me this batman,

why the fuck would black people care if they were in a sureno hood vs a norteno hood

edit on that tho: most of the people in them pics aint black so yeah, i dunno

the real funny thing is

lol @ sureno hoods bieng in north cali

i aint seen a norteno hood down here yet
thatll be the day.

mexicans would come from tunnels and hop over border walls to fuck yall up if that ever happened

Status
Not open for further replies.