MAGRUFF MUTTLEY TRIES OUT FOR NEW SUPPORTING ROLE IN NEW "BATMAN" MOVIE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Robert Townsend is fam I've been knowing him since Hoolywood Shuffle my uncle was in it (I aint be got no weapon) he was also in I'm Gonna Get You Sucka he died of the gold,House Party 3 blind rappers,and hella other films Sprung,Five Heart Beats I got my S.A.G. Card Screen Actors Guild you got to be in three films to get one ill try to post up the first film I ever been in Circle Of Pain with Tood Bridges it was on Showtime there are a lot of independent film in L.A. All the time being shot keep up the hustle,its all about who you know out there

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Batman is set to release summer 08' they probally shot a good portion of it, but still need to piece it together and fill in gaps like dude said above...

On side note next time I'm in SF how can I get to do performances in middle of a break while they shooting "Full House" I'm trien to hollar at Kimmy

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
its nice to see someone who knows their shit.

THe movie is still over a year away, folks.
lol are you serious? if you know anything about movie production, especially one of this scale, large budget films especially for Hollywood would be well into editing by this time (still over a year away, to them its more like ONLY A YEAR AWAY) - do you know how long it takes to edit a full-length movie with weeks full of film?

you start going full head into marketing & advertising the movie 6+ months before. Simpsons movie was completed in November and released to the PUBLIC this summer, over 7 months. And that was just a cartoon..