MAGRUFF MUTTLEY TRIES OUT FOR NEW SUPPORTING ROLE IN NEW "BATMAN" MOVIE..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
MAGRUFF MUTTLEY TRIES OUT FOR NEW SUPPORTING ROLE IN NEW "BATMAN" MOVIE..

SUP YALL....IM JUST EXPANDING MY OPTIONS. NOT SPENDING MY WHOLE LIFE TRYING TO DO ONE THING TO SUCCEED. IF THE FRONT DOOR IS LOCKED...YOU GOTTA TRY THE WINDOWS....THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO GO ABOUT THINGS.THIS IS ALL 100% REAL. IF ANY OF YOU NEED ANY HELP IN THIS ASPECT , "ACTING ROLE," WISE JUST LET ME KNOW. IM NOT USING THIS AS A BRAGGING OPP, JUST A PROMOTIONAL OPP, AND OPPORTUNITY FOR WHOM-EVER NEEDS A HOOK...THANKS AND GOD BLESS​

THE HOOK:
WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD

WWW.HOLLYWOODTICKETS.COM
WWW.TVTIX.COM

............well over the past years I've been going down in Hollywood going on TV sets, and performing during breaks between takes. See down there, they need people to be in the studio audience, and movies need extras as well as those who try for roles. Like when the new Rocky movie was being filmed I was gonna goto Vegas and be in the crowd, or when they filmed Fat Albert behind Magic MOuntain, I was gonna go be in that. See I learned this from Robert Townsend (no I didnt meet him) IN the movie Mahogany, with Diana Ross, Robert Townsend was an extra. He said he worked his way upto the front, look at him now. See its about getting your foot in the door, then you can make your moves. Thats what ive been doing. BEst Dam Sports show, Cedric the Entertainment Show, Girlfriends, etc....Ive been networking my ass off. Now I get emails from Agents who cast Black actors. Thats how i got the opps. for those roles. Now when your at those sitcom tapings they have those breaks where you dance, rap, do stand up, etc. IN the audience, you have those from Captial records, movie directors, known actors etc. CLICK THOSE SITES....and you'll see.

Gruff.......Just trying to HELP.

GRUFF

Feb 5, 2006
Doc Truth said:
Supporting role? Is that even possible in a big budget movie with no acting experience?

IT JUST SAYS ROLE, NOT SUPPORTING ROLE. HES PROBABLY GONNA BE A EXTRA, HAHA IT WOULD BE PRETTY FUNNY TO SEE MAGRUFF PLAYING THE ROLE AS ROBIN IN BATMAN THOUGH. LOL

May 5, 2005
707REPRESENTA said:
IT JUST SAYS ROLE, NOT SUPPORTING ROLE. HES PROBABLY GONNA BE A EXTRA, HAHA IT WOULD BE PRETTY FUNNY TO SEE MAGRUFF PLAYING THE ROLE AS ROBIN IN BATMAN THOUGH. LOL
Did you read what you clicked on?

"MAGRUFF MUTTLEY TRIES OUT FOR NEW SUPPORTING ROLE IN NEW "BATMAN" MOVIE.."

May 26, 2006
WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD

WWW.HOLLYWOODTICKETS.COM
WWW.TVTIX.COM

............well over the past years I've been going down in Hollywood going on TV sets, and performing during breaks between takes. See down there, they need people to be in the studio audience, and movies need extras as well as those who try for roles. Like when the new Rocky movie was being filmed I was gonna goto Vegas and be in the crowd, or when they filmed Fat Albert behind Magic MOuntain, I was gonna go be in that. See I learned this from Robert Townsend (no I didnt meet him) IN the movie Mahogany, with Diana Ross, Robert Townsend was an extra. He said he worked his way upto the front, look at him now. See its about getting your foot in the door, then you can make your moves. Thats what ive been doing. BEst Dam Sports show, Cedric the Entertainment Show, Girlfriends, etc....Ive been networking my ass off. Now I get emails from Agents who cast Black actors. Thats how i got the opps. for those roles. Now when your at those sitcom tapings they have those breaks where you dance, rap, do stand up, etc. IN the audience, you have those from Captial records, movie directors, known actors etc. CLICK THOSE SITES....and you'll see.

Gruff.......Just trying to HELP.