madden 07

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
I went to Walmart at 12:30 AM none on the shelves, nobody in the Dept. I had them call someone over to electronics and asked if they had it for the 360. "if its not on the shelves we dont have it" I was like are you retarded ? This is one of the biggest games of the year. Clerk " lemme check" Comes back with the HOF version and the regular, tells me they have 3 pallets of the game. Great job Walmart at being on top of your customers needs. I played the game until I feel asleep on the couch. Switching from PS2 to 360 takes some getting used to.

Apr 12, 2005
man... ive been playing this shit since i copped it on tuesday... non stop madden for the past 2 days.... i started a fantasy draft w/ the niners and i think im already around week 15

playing on all madden... my record is 12-2 or 13-2... cant remember caz im always blazed the fuck out when i play... most of my games are decided by overtime or by last minute heroics

but yea.... the cornerbacks really piss me off... wide recievers get open WAY too easy.... sometimes john madden be saying the same ass shit as he did last year

cant wait to get home/blaze and play some more!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i stick with the niners, man that super star mode pisses me off, i was a WR and all the fuckin cutting and shit is gay, and half the time the fuckking qb underthrows horribly (got taken by bears in 3rd), just throw it to me every god damn time and let me do my own routes!

Dec 9, 2005
Lemon420 said:
dude must have it for xbox or ps2... 360 doesn't have madden at all. I hate that fucking radio announcer, makes no damn sense.

He's in there man...you have to put that radio guy on mute tho. But Madden has his little comments tho. I have it for 360 too...

Dec 9, 2005
^ Yeah, I know. Madden's voice IS in the game during the game..he just has his little comments here and there. I miss Pat Summeral and Al Michaels...

Maybe the radio announcer is annoying because they put the radio sounding effect on it...like...why would they put a RADIO announcer on a game that I'm sitting here watching/playing.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Ok after my first game I was able to demand a trade...Raiders was an upgrade but very little :(. This shit pisses me off though, they pick the most retarded plays to run so you hardly ever get a good run and when you're about to get a good one they don't block for shit. Also even though I'm a 95 speed with 95-97 acceleration I seem slow as fuck.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
TONY206 said:
Question on superstar mode... I got drafted by the 9ers...how can I demand a trade? lol
lol, i made a CB, got drafted by STL, got traded to colts, raiders,bears, and now i stayed with the bucs lol,

My attitude thing is like -48 lol
all the way up

Oct 13, 2004
I finally picked up my copy off reserve. When I copped mine at Game Crazy there was only 5 copies left. I'm bout to play and let yall know how I like it or not.